- Free Hot Tub Furnace (Belen)
- Teledyne furnace for hot tubs. The furnace was installed when we purchased our house but we turned the hot tub room into a sunroom. Not sure of the condition but is free and we were told these units retail for over $2000.00.
- FREE to good home-Pitbull
- I have a black and white pitbull. Great family dog. Great with kids and gets along with other dogs. Great protector. He must go to a good home that will love him and take care of him. With a yard to play in. We are moving and can't take him with us. [...]
- free railroad ties (cedar crest)
- Free railroad ties. Mpu in cedar crest. Call Eric if interested. 315 1789
- Free Sleeper Sofa (Eubank and Lomas)
- Bring muscles and vehicle to pick up. Dog not included.
- FREE Cars Poster (Rio Rancho)
- It was in perfect condition until we tried to take the pictures. Now there is a small tear on the top of it.
- FREE HOT TUB
- I need to get rid of my hot tub PRONTO! It is about 4 x 5 feet, blue interior, in good condition. I am moving and I don't want it anymore. One time I was making out with a girl in it and she got sick and threw up in it. It's been thoroughly bleached [...]
- FREE shakeweights
- I am giving away 2 shakeweights that I own for FREE! PLEASE take them off my hands!!!! I don't need them anymore and I don't want them around!! PLEASE call or text
- Free Sofa (6 Oak St)
- Two seater sofa, first come first take. Heavy, and firm. Very nice, just needs some cleaning. This heavy nice wood. Trying to get it out today.
- random garden/yard stuff, doors, wood, old edging, old grill (albuquerque)
- Metal door, wood door, pocket door, wood pieces of random sizes, old grill -do not know anything about it, was left by old owners, bamboo sticks, old metal garden edging
if anyone can use anything, come grab it, it's on the left side of the house
- free dirt (Taylor ranch)
- free dirt you haul maybe a yard worth call or text number in contact info
- Moving or storage boxes (Rio Rancho)
- I have these great boxes; they aren't purchased moving boxes but they were still great. Some are filled with paper. I hate to break them down and recycle; so if you can use them, please text by Wednesday evening when I'll start getting them ready to [...]
- Barbecue tongs, clothes drying rack, etc. (Mesa & Lead)
- Left out underneath the bus stop there. Vacuum missing bag but still functional (I think).
- beer and wine bottles
- Lots of bottles for projects home brewed beer/wine. Free. Will help load. Txt for address.
Ad will come off when gone.
- Frere wood (Menaul&SanPedro)
- Plenty of wood from plank fencing. It would be x-tra for a fireplace with no cost. If you would like to come get it. Its at the above address. Theres enough to make a diffference and its free. Will even help you load it.
- Old gas stove for metal recycle (Socorro NM)
- Cassady Lane off of Chaparral Drive. Took out old mobile home stove, piece of junk. Please email me if you want it.
- Free cinderblock
- Stop by and take them. Cinderblock needs to be cleaned up. But hey they are free. Will be sitting in the driveway.
Had planters but they are gone. Cinderblock remains.
- comfy couch come get it (albuquerque)
- Great couch with slip cover need it gone let me know
- 2 puppies.
- I have 2 pitbulls, they are loving snugglers raised with my daughter. They need a family that has time to play ball and walk them. One is 6 months old and the other is 4yrs old. Im a geriatric specialist and work 100 plus hours per week.
- FREE FILL DIRT (at least two tons) (ne albuquerque)
- Need to get rid of dirt in trailer before Monday will delliver in ne heights must unload yourself I will help . Anywere else will have to pay transportation cost Or pick up yourself... thanx for the help
- Free firewood (Near San Pedro+Menaul)
- Free firewood : I have good size pile of unpainted scrap wood. Its only good for burning. There is enough to fill a full size pick up. I'm located near San Pedro+Menaul. Call for directions.
- RE: Curb alert - 2 IKEA Night Stands, One Living room Side table (3337 Betts NE)
- You stated that you'd take the ad down when they're gone.
I just went by your address and they are gone. Please take down the ad before someone else wastes a trip!
- Free compost (341aliso drive ne)
- 2 piles of compost for free. All you need to do is haul it away. The large pile is brown material still breaking down. Mostly leaves. The smaller pile is food scraps and is still very raw.
- A RUNNING VEHICLE (albuquerque)
- Good day,
Sometimes, without asking you'll never know what's out there. I lost my vehicle due to unfortunate circumstances. I do rely on public transportation, but can be difficult since some of the buses do NOT run at certain times and are limited [...]