- Love - m4w (Asheville)
- I met a wonderful , beautiful woman years ago she was everything a man could ask for through the years we had great times and bad times but no matter what we went through just made me love them even more / I'm still here waiting for her to step back [...]
- re:trick or treat
- You didn't seem to mind that money I gave you for sucking my dick! That's how you pay your bills, right?
- Trich or Treat
- Does your wife know you're spreading trichomoniasis around town? Does she have it too? Who got it first?? Oh yea.... I almost forgot. I don't give a fuck about you or your bullshit anymore. Married. Hahaha Yeah right.
Liar liar pants on fire!!!!!! R [...]
- Jimmy johns delivery driver - m4m (Biltmore)
- You where cute man, blonde hair.
You delivered to the salon I was at while I was getting a haircut. Hit me up if you see this.
- Spruce Pine - Blonde At Chinese Buffet - m4w (Spruce Pine) 53yr
- You were eating lunch with what appeared to be two co-workers at the Chinese Buffet restaurant yesterday in Spruce Pine. We exchanged a few glances, I was sitting across the aisle from you.
You - long blonde hair, black pants, and attractive. Me - [...]
- static age dreamboat - m4w
- when i walk down lexington i always peek into static age, hoping that you're working.
we've never talked, really.. i must say your wild curly hair and big blue eyes make it hard to remember words. i don't want or need anything out of this.. only h [...]
- Early voting - m4w (WAVL branch)
- To the Raven Haired Beauty,
You were standing in front of my neighbor ahead of us in line at the early voting in West AVL. I was w/ my young son, blackclad in a Russian hat. You were wearing an squash-colored pullover w/ brown jeans and a dark blue [...]
- re:Re: It's always raining
- You know I could never leave my wife. She will always be my world! You have this place in my heart forever! Its a choice we all make.
- Re: It's always raining. - w4m - w4m
- Just want to put out here that if you think this is me posting for you, it's NOT. While I do accept some of the blame, a much larger part of it is on your shoulders, buddy, even though you'll never see it from anyone's perspective but your own. So do [...]
- Some say love is a burning thing
That it makes a fiery ring Oh but I know love as a fading thing Just as fickle as a feather in a stream See honey, I saw love You see, it came to me It put its face up to my face so I could see Yeah then I saw [...]
- Miss my milf - m4w (Maggie valley) 28yr
- I met you during a bike rally, we met while you were working. I was very hung over . Lol. I regret letting you go, your marine misses you!
- re: It's always raining
- For now I go on, I go on only loving you. Sometimes in life we have to make choices. It was for the best.
- It's always raining. - w4m
- I miss you, and I am so incredibly sorry for everything that has happened between us. I never pretended to be blameless. I have not stopped loving you.
I just want both of us to be happy again. And I don't think we can do that together. You've said [...]
- Re: Looking for Sarah - m4w - w4m ((West Asheville))
- You have been re-posting this for weeks...I'm sure your car is dirty by now, so why don't you just go get it washed again and ask for her number?
She could be your future worst enemy, or the wife of your dreams, or just a new friend...you never know [...]
- RE: Open Letter to Asheville Business Owners
- After reading your letter I feel compelled to offer a response.
Asheville and western North Carolina are, indeed, is a great area in which to raise a family. The job/wage situation is frustrating. Laying blame squarely on the shoulder of business o [...]
- I MISS MY FRIEND - m4w (Asheville)
- We spent March through June running the roads, staying in motels, and doing
Everything wrong and we're both paying for it now but I want you to know that it was worth the time and money getting to know you. I really appreciate everything you taugh [...]
- Looking for Sarah - m4w (Asheville)
- I was at the Gorilla Carwash on tunnel road a couple of Saturday's ago and meet a beautiful girl named Sarah.
I was too chicken to ask for your number. She said that she used to work at the West Village Market. If you happen to see this and want t [...]
- Westfeldt Park Thursday 6:30pm-Silver Kia Optima - m4m (Westfeldt Park) 31yr
- To the good looking country guy in jeans and black t-shirt driving the Kia Optima. Seemed like you were looking to play and caught your attention when I grabbed my bulge. Interested in playing sometime? Respond with the color car I was driving.
- talked last week - w4m (asheville) 34yr
- We talked last week in chat on okmeet. You said you lived in asheville and I am from charlotte. If you see this reply with my first name.
- Kristi from Weaverville - m4w 31yr
I have thought about you lately and I am wondering if you ever became a mom like you wanted, like we wanted. I miss you and hope you're single and still wanting a child. I've moved into my own house and its empty. Let's fill it with love. [...]
- BrothersRoss - m4m (asheville)
- you guys are hot! see you boys almost daily and would enjoy see more of you and maybe providing a little dl pleasure.....................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- skyland Wal-mart - m4w (Skyland)
- To the sexy woman at the skyland wal-mart in black yoga pants. We exchange eye contact but I was just to dam nervous to talk to you. Now I regreting it. If you see this, I would love to get to know you.
- Angie - m4w (Haywood)
- Where are you? This is how we met, so I'm hoping you still read these. You used to come see me but apparently you have changed your email and phone number. Reply with where I live so I know its you...
- The Goodbye Ghost - m4w
- The dog had hidden himself beneath the sink, whimpering, shivering, cloistered uncomfortably among detergents, disinfectants, miscellaneous poison. Only the wind howled, in a furious and sustained burst, a final breath from some great but diminishing [...]
- re to Asheville buisness owners...
- I feel your pain, however craigslist has a place for your post in rants and raves.... If I were you I would write this letter and hand it personally to the person you interviewed with who lives in walnut cove. Then tell them you cannot work for someo [...]