- Apple Mac Pro and Media Vault for Trade (Auburn, AL)
- I am looking to trade my 2008 Apple Mac Pro "Eight Core" 3.0 along with my MediaVault 4105 for a sports bike. Preferably, I am looking for a CBR 600 or anything relative to that. The computer I am trading originally cost $3599 in 2008. Since it is no [...]
- need help with car repairs (lagrange)
thank's and god bless
- Bible study resources. (xxxxx)
- Bible study resources.
There is more to the Bible than what you've heard up to now! Learn the truth! Dish Network channel 256 = Shepherds Chapel http://www.theseason.org/home.htm [all of the old and new testament with study notes] http://www.th [...]
- Real or fake? (L.A.)
- Reality or weekly social event?
You decide! A true Christian is one who lives his or her life according to God's Word, they live in a reality. True followers of Jesus are not living in a fantasy world consisting of man made rituals. What most call [...]
- Start Your Fundraiser Campaign Today
- Hi Everyone
Www.charityheroes.com is now at your service. We are a Brand New CrowdFunding Website Company out of Boring Oregon. Start your journey today You can create a campaign for all your fundraising needs. We are here to help you achieve yo [...]
- Apostasy! (everywhere)
- Great apostasy!
It is already here! What is apostasy? The abandonment or renunciation of a religious or political belief. At the sixth trump, Satan as the antichrist, presents himself exactly as the whole world expects the real Christ to act. Sata [...]
- A SOUTHERN EPIDEMIC (auburn)
- The Southern States in USA are now considered the new epicenter for HIV/AIDS. GET TESTED AN GET TREATMENT if you #HIV POSITIVE. https://www.facebook.com/hivasouthernepidemic check out our Facebook page
- Sweet Yochon & Shorkie Puppies
- I have available teacup, Shorkies an Yorkiechon puppies for adoption . There is nothing better to add to your life than a puppy ! Call me at
show contact info to get your puppy today ! Call for infor on Yochon and Shorkies . Serious inquires only . puppie [...]
- Need a Go-Getter, Mover, Shaker from the Auburn Campus (Auburn AL)
- I'm looking for a very unique person... a go-getter, mover, shaker.. somebody that knows how to get things done and looking for a big break! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're NOT the one I'm looking for.....
I'm looking for the Van Wi [...]
- YARD SALE (OPELIKA)
- LARGE TWO FAMILY YARD SALE
Saturday, September 20th on 2402 Waverly Parkway , Opelika. Low prices. Furniture, avon, jewelry, clothes- men and women, large electric popcorn popper, religious tees, and more...
- Coming soon..spread this around on Facebook! (Auburn/Opelika)
- A new food business is coming soon to the Auburn/Opelika area. There is a new choice for lunch in a nice atmosphere in the works! Go take the survey to register for a FREE meal!
Go visit www.auntdonnasdixiedogs.com, then copy the address and post it [...]
- I'm Molly. I Hope You Can Help (AL)
- Hi. My name is Molly. I hope you can give me a little help. I lost my job and I am trying to make an honest living from my websites. Just fun, informative sites about my passions. It would really help me out if you could visit my sites, enjoy them an [...]
- Now Taking On Creative Projects
- We are quite experienced in local building trades.
We take pride in our work ethic, courtesy & professionalism. We are honest, hard-working guys looking for regional work in horticultural, landscape, and creative restoration projects. Our professi [...]
- Wanted reliable, full-time, long term career with competitive pay (LaGrange, GA)
- I am looking for a long term career that will offer competitive pay as well as the opportunity to advance. I would like to work in or near LaGrange, GA and at this time have no ambition to relocate. I have attached a copy of my resume below but have [...]
- We make a website for you!
- Email me if you interest make a web site for anythings.
- TV Media Stand (Auburn)
- Dark brown 6 shelf tv stand, comes with beige baskets asking $70
IN GOOD CONDITION.
- HIT AND RUN - PLEASE HELP (auburn)
- September 7th, 2014 5:19/6:19 AM I-85 N. Auburn, Alabama
Anyone who witnessed this accident and has ANY information, Please contact us or if you would prefer please contact the Auburn Police Department show contact info We do not want anyone to feel a [...]
- Make a difference in a child's life
- I am starting a mentor ship for youth in the Marietta area and I'm currently raising funds for the kids to go to space camp for a full week. This is for kids who have expressed interest in becoming astronauts and it will definitely make a great impac [...]
- Do you like video games and free stuff?
- Hey everyone, Thanks for reading. Do you like Video games? Do you want free reviews on games? Do you like free stuff? Do you like give aways? Do you like Vaporizing? If so, check out this youtube channel! You can like it on facebook, attend a live sh [...]
- Restore's Opelika Auburn Saturday Flea Market and Yard Sale (3831 Pepperell Pkwy Opelika)
- FLEA MARKET
EVERY SATURDAY.... 7am-1pm Located behind Restore, Habitat for Humanity 3831 Pepperell Pkwy, Opelika Many great vendors... Blacksmithing demonstrations every 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Seeking Information (opelika)
- Seeking information on William Milo Edwards. Relatives, friends. Anything would be helpful and appreciated.
- The Day the "Crimson Cride" (auburn)
- The best shirt to remember the greatest play in collegiate history and the best way to remind Bama fans. From "The Day the Crimson Cride" here is KICK 6!!!
Order yours today---> http://www.teespring.com/thecrimsoncridekick6
- INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE 2015 SUPER BOWL?
- 50 PEOPLE WILL JOIN US for an All Expense Paid Super Bowl Experience!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US!
- HANDYMAN (GEORGIA)
- Do You Need Local General Maintenance ?
Are You Looking For A General Home Or Business Maintenance Worker show contact info If you need any maintenance work done reasonably and affordable then give me a call.. free estimate show contact info
- Auburn vs. Arkansas Parking EXTREMELY Close to Campus (135 Toomer Street)
- We're charging $50 per car for parking at our house, 135 Toomer Street. The house is right off of Magnolia behind Dominoes. Prime location for walking to the stadium and going downtown after the win. The walk to the stadium is 5-10 minutes and can hi [...]