- FOUND: Backpack on W 17th St (W 17th St)
- Student's backpack found on W 17th St, Bloomington. If you recently lost yours, email to confirm backpack appearance and contents and we can arrange to meetup for its return.
- found female yellowlab (B-town)
- her name is althea big yellowlab I know were she is she is at a good homeplease contact me if u would like to retrieve her back
- found yellow female lab (bloimington, in)
- If u have seen a big yellow lab around hwy 43 and little flock rd please call
show contact info alsoi know exacty were the yellowlab Althea please contact
- Missing Trevor (N College Ave)
- Missing: Trevor, our 7 year old cat. In the North College Ave. area. We moved here from the countryside of Illinois just three weeks ago and he escaped the apartment. Yellow, neutered and minus a tail.
We miss him.
- Lost Jack Russell Terrier (Brown County)
- Missing since 7/30
Adult male Jack Russell Terrier Name is Bingo Mostly white with two black ears and a big black circle on his back end. Microchipped and neutered Red collar Lost in the Gatesville Road/Clay Lick Road area of Brown County If f [...]
- ******Lost or Stolen | Acquired | Rehoming a Pet?... must read!****** (Anywhere)
- Information included here for OWNERS of a lost pet, IF YOU FIND a lost pet, KNOW SOMEONE who's ACQUIRED a pet, and REHOMING your pet. It's no secret that there are evil Pet flippers, and for those Dog/Cat/Bird owners trying to find their lost pet, kn [...]
- Reward offered - Lost flash drive on Bloomington's west side
- Lost flash drive on September 17 that has irreplaceable family pictures. If you accidentally picked up the flash drive, please contact me. If nothing else, I just want the content that was on the flash drive. $100 reward offered.
- Found female dog (Bloomington)
- Found a medium sized female dog at the golf course in Eagle Pointe. Has a shock/training collar. Please text or call to identify.
- FOUND: Black cat (west blgtn)
- Found a black cat about a week and a half ago. Was found at Print Pack on Vernal Pike. Has a small white patch on chest. Was out for a while because it was skin and bones. Has another obvious characteristic that you will need to identify to claim. Sw [...]
- Found white cat with light red markings and striped tail (Eagles landing)
- Small female cat with light green eyes, white with red markings and the end of her tail is gray stripped. She is a friendly cat. She has been wandering around the eagles landing parking lot in ellettsville for several weeks now. If this is your cat p [...]
- Found: Domestic Duck (Smithville)
- I was fishing on my boat on Monroe on Monday night when I heard a... "quack, quack, quack." You guessed it, a duck. A fairly heavily domesticated duck. The little guy swam up to the boat so I picked him thinking he belonged to a neighbor of mine on F [...]
- LOST FLASH DRIVE (Public Library or IMU)
- Between Sunday and Wednesday (the 5th & 8th) I lost a silver, key shaped flashdrive at either the Public Library or the Indiana Memorial Union on campus. I have checked with the Lost & Found Departments at both locations and it has not been turned in [...]
- !!$500 REWARD!! (brown county)
- On april 24,2014me and my fiance had to go out of town and the guy that stays with us did something with my dog. He went missing from 6008 S Poplar Grove Rd. Columbus,In. 47201. he is a 17 month old mastiff/putbull mix.he is all brindle with a black [...]
- LOST white and tan cat (North Bloomington)
- My cat has been missing for a couple days and I'm trying to stay calm but I'm now getting worried. I live in the north side of Bloomington off of Old SR. 37, near the fire station. My cat has a green 'NS' tattoo in his left ear and is a little over a [...]
- Lost - Grey and White Cat - FOUND! (Maxwell and Mitchell)
- Pidgin has been found! He is a little skinnier than before, but overall in good shape. Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and kept an eye out! We are so happy to finally have him home.
- Lost Dog - Missing since 9/12 - S.W Indy
- Please use contact info on flyer with any information. Missing from S.W. Indy
- LOST CAT FEMALE MIX (812 S Wash)
- Cat Information
Name: Moo Sex: Female Breed: mix Color: Brown, black, white Age: approx. 3 yrs. Hair: short/med Markings/ Distinguishing Characteristics: Shorter than average legs, brown 'goatee' on chin Moo is very shy. She loves people. She is [...]
If you lost your IU Football season tickets in an Enterprise rental car email me with your name.If it matches the name one the envelope I will return them to you.
- REWARD-Lost Cat (NW 1st St Linton)
- Lost - special companion cat missing since 6PM Tuesday from 130 NW 1st St Linton
Tiger w/white on face,chest , paws - EXTRA LARGE Male "Thomas"
- * REWARD* Lost Photos (Bloomington)
- In the 2000 or 2001, there was a tub of photos that were lost from a storage facility. This tub had twenty years of photographs as well as wedding photos. This tub was approximately an 18 to 20 gallon plastic tote. This storage facility was located o [...]
- Missing Black and White Cat (bloomington)
- Missing Black and White Tuxedo Cat weighs about 15 pounds , He went missing the 11th around Bolin Ln and Rockport Rd. He is not wearing a collar , he has bright green eyes and is a friendly cat. Please Contact me if you think you have found him, ther [...]
- Lost/stolen small white dog (West Pointe subdivision)
- Our little white morkie snuck through the fence Wed evening (2 months ago). My children have been looking for him, and we haven't found him yet. He has a pink collar (yeah, I know he's a boy, but my daughter put it on him). He's about 4 lbs & answers [...]
- Reward: Lost wallet! Please help (grant street)
- I lost a black coach wallet yesterday around 8pm on the way to 'Test of India' restaurant on 4th st. from Poplar building on 7th st.
I got the wallet a day before yesterday for anniversary present from boyfriend. If anyone found the wallet, please [...]
- LOST CAT PLS HELP (yellow/buff colored) (bloomington)
- Lost my cat last Wednesday in the Cedar Creek Apartment complex (surrounding complexes include Stadium Crossing, Dunn Hill, Touchdown Terrace) on N Dunn St. (closest crossroad is E. Mattlock road and N. Dunn St.) She is likely very scared and will be [...]
- lost on old state rd 37 north
- 1 1/2 year old puggle his name is Higgins ..he has grown up with are 3 yr old and she is lost without her doggie her bestest friend.. if anyone sees him plz get ahold of us ..he came up missing a week ago and we picked him up at pound and again today [...]