- Barnstable DPW
- Barnstable DPW= Tax Ticks
Where is the tick repellant? These assholes suck. Two days of work missed, and these asshats seem to be waiting for The Super Bowl to be over to plow.There should be a lynching on the Town Green.....DPW director swinging f [...]
- re: chatham roads
- I totally agree about the awful condition of these roads--just shameful. Our harwich neighbors are just as bad.
- Barnstable DPW Plowing (COMM) 60yr
- Yup, same here. Haven't had a plow on my street now for 24 hours. There's a good 18-24 inches in the road, that is impassable. They are not answering their phone and the Town site says not to call.
- CHATHAM DPW SUCKS TOO!!!!!! (CHATHAM)
- JEFF COLBY IS THE WORST!! SOME ROADS NOT PLOWED SINCE YESTERDAY. DOWNTOWN SIDEWALKS NOT TOUCHED. SOME ROADS ARE ONLY 1 CAR WIDE. CANT WAIT TILL I RUN INTO JEFF TO TELL HIM WHAT AN ASSHOLE HE IS!
- RE: Re. BPW response worst ever (All villages) (Zombieland)
- I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately Barnstable lost many of their very competent subcontractors a few years back. They were very slow to pay, and reputable plow operators were smart enough to no longer do any work for Barnstable. The Barnst [...]
- Re. BPW response worst ever (All villages)
- This is a new low. Worse I can remember in 25 years. I noticed they farmed a lot of it out to Brazilians this year. They should have known they would do their private residence accounts first. Most roads are still undone. Someone should lose their jo [...]
- Barnstable DPW never disappoints (unplowed Barnstable)
- After days of being able to get ready for the first major snowstorm of the year the Barnstable DPW is as consistent as ever. Secondary roads plowed? Nope. Its a good thing that Barnstable residents don't have to depend on their DPW to perform any cri [...]
- La-La Land at sea WTF! (Nantucket)
- Nantucket community, Nantucket Police Dept, Barnstable DA office as well - still responsible for our resident pedophile of 25+ years: unchallenged, un-prosecuted, the public still uninformed. 20+ victims,
many so damaged and ashamed to come forward. [...]
- skid marks (cape) 22yr
- i have been married to my husband for three years now and we were high school sweethearts.
here is my damn gripe, he refuses to throughly wipe his fat ass after shitting. i of course am in charge of our laundry because of our work, and school schedu [...]
- Lance Armstrong @ BIKE ZONE (HYANUS)
- THE GREAT LANCE AND PEEWEE at bike zone...the best place for bikes on earth..we love love love bike zone ITS GREAT...bike zone BIKE ZONE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooooo [...]
- RE: You Call This A Storm
- In case you've run out, I have a fresh roll of tin foil for you to remake your hat with. It seems that you lost the one you made this morning ...
- You call this a storm?
- A few inches of fluffy snow on a windy day, that's all it is. A little scary how they just declare a "state of emergency" and ban all "unnecessary" traffic and nobody peeps. Any minute now they'll be shutting down the power "for safety reasons" and p [...]
- drooping ball sack (cape) 51yr
- it hit me last night to clean up my junk just incase i got lucky this weekend. i am standing in front of the mirror with my trusty trimmer and i relize that my balls are now hanging down to the middle of my thigh. they look as if they are anchored do [...]
- Sea Sports in Hyannis (Hyannis)
- I have been a customer of Sea Sports for a while. The customer service is excellent, top notch even. The repairs done to my bike have always been completely professional and I have never been over charged nor have they done work to my bike without fi [...]
- re:Bike Zone
- they've screwed me in other ways by their ineptitude but they do have competition in Hyannis . It's called Sea Sports and the owner and their bike guy,Dusty, are actually bicyclists he's really experienced and very knowledgeable. Both good people. th [...]
- Black By Popular Demand...Bill Watley! (The Caleb's Island Chronicle)
- During the late 60s and early 70s, the Lorilard Tobacco Company, manufacturer of Newport cigarettes, launched a sinister marketing campaign in the major metropolitan areas of the United States. Someone in the marketing department found that black fol [...]
- Heidi @ Autozoned out (joes lobster)
- Heidi QUIT autozone to work @ JOE's and hang out with JUDY...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Oak & Ember
- Yo Zach, you are a Moron. Your whiskey bar failed!
You think you know it all and now you fell flat on your face. I am soooo happy to not have worked under your tutelage. Trying Mexican? What 100+ tequilas? Stick to what you're good at, having sex [...]
- re where is the blog rapist?
- I think it's pretty evident by the obsessive posting that we found our real Pedophile.
I bet he jacks off and creams all over his Boyscout Monthly magazines when he posts that pile of excrement. What a fucking loser. Get a life you fucking loser. Yo [...]
- Joe's Lobster Market (Cape Cod) 60yr
- I thought Joe's Lobster had their license revoked, but I see they are still in business. How was that issue resolved?
- Spay & Neuter Your Eco-Fascists !! (Shame on Sea Shepard)
- Google Bob Barker Sexual Harassment.
Google Bob Barker Sexual Harassment Google Bob Barker Sexual Harassment Google Bob Barker Sexual Harassment
- Come Visit Our Zany Tropical Paradise! (Caleb's Island)
- Located just 20 miles south of Chatham, there lays a tiny atoll that's known as Caleb's Island. A fluke in the Jet Stream allows the Island to remain a tropical paradise year-round. It's always in the mid-70s and sunny here on the Island. There's no [...]
- Obsess Much? (Hyannis)
- How many fucking times are we going to be exposed to the same tired-post about wipers you tried to exchange at AutoZone over a year ago? You're as bad as "Cap'n-Needs-To-Get-A-Life" or his obsessive "Pedafile-This" or "Where's-Your-Blog-That", turd-p [...]
- RE:Heidi at autozone
- If I worked at freakin Autozone, I'd probably act the same way.... think about it -
Be glad she's not your girlfriend or sister haha!!
- Heidi @ Autozone Hyannis (Hyannis) 30yr
- Here is my experience with this "woman" Heidi at the Autozone in Hyannis.
I bought windshield wipers on Saturday before a long drive to CT. At 50-60mph they started to lift up off the windshield on the downward swipe not wiping water away. The brand [...]