- Need Help Unloading a Truck Now Immediately (Charleston, SC)
- Need Help unloading a truck - Charleston, SC area - zip code 29412. Please text Jose
show contact info Arriving right away so help needed right now.
- Moving/cleaning help Thursday am $10/he
- Need help moving and cleaning house near Dorchester and I26. Must have transportation and we pay $10/hr.
Start early. Call or text show contact info ASAP
- Lawn needs mowing (west ashley)
- I have recently moved into my home, and the lawn is a little overgrown for my little tiny mower. I am looking for somebody to mow it for me as soon as possible. It is a corner lot, about a third of an acre.
Was thinking about $50 dollars would be fa [...]
- Cut my yard (Summerville SC)
- I dont own a lawnmower and i need my yard cut i have a small front and a piece backyard i can offer to pay $20-25 Please let me know if you can do it. must have own lawnmower. Im looking for someone by thursday evening.
- Need a 20x16 Porch Screened In (N. Charleston)
- I attached pictures and I will need a quote. I know there is an easy snap in system that is available at Lowes and Home Depot. I liked that system but don't have the time. I posted this before and received a lot of emails about it but didn't have the [...]
- Need a concrete slab (Johns Island)
- I need a concrete slab poured next to an existing concrete slab to extend our outdoor living area (see attached diagram. It needs to match the existing slab which has a basic brush finish. I estimate 3-4 yards of concrete to complete the job. Please [...]
- driver/helper (goose creek)
- need right woman to help me move cars in area. Valid lisence required. Age not a factor. I am 50 and it will just be us and my dog.. Work out of house. I am normal with 2 kids, just trying to make a buck but need some help will talk more.
- Needing Someone With Valid Drivers License To Drive & Labor Work
- Needing good worker for landscape work and must have valid drivers licenses for driving company truck.
Needing ASAP Please email for more information
- Part-time Position Available in Charleston - $30/hr
- Part-time position available for Charleston and surrounding areas.
Company is a third-party contractor in the food sampling/inpection industry. Very simple and no prior experience in food sampling required. Note: this is NOT food tasting. Position [...]
- shed transport (goose creek)
- I have a shed I need moved about 2 miles away. It's a 8x12 lofted barn style shed on skids. Let me know your price.
- Need someone for some duct and ceiling work! (Bacons Bridge Rd)
- Looking for someone to do some duct work and ceiling repair. Please email me with qualifications.
- Carpenter needed today Tuesday (River Road)
- Need an experienced carpenter today...with tools to help set up some cubicles.
- Moonlighting Mercedes Mechanic (James Island)
- Need mechanic familiar with older Mercedes (w126 S class 1980-1991) to help replace heater core/dash in W126 car. I have garage/tools for job, or you can use your own space/tools.
- Volunteers needed for cigarette smoking study (MUSC)
- MUSC Department of Neurosciences is recruiting adult daily cigarette smokers (18 and older) to participate in a research study on smoking, motivation, and personality. Individuals will be compensated for participation. Please call
show contact info to fin [...]
- Housekeeping needed (Summerville, SC )
- I am looking for someone to clean my house once every 2 weeks.
Please call to set up a time for you to come and do an estimate. 843-four2four-0523 Please call or text.
- local brick mason (Walterboro)
- looking for someone to build exterior brick wall @2000-3000 feet long
- Need Help Moving ASAP (walterboro sc)
- I am looking to hire a few guys to help disassemble and move me from my house into packing a uhaul....Looking for the dates between October 3rd to the 5th. Please call me asap.
- Need a guy with a shovel and a pickup (Mt. Pleasant)
- I need someone to do some manual digging and then flashing the foundation of a building. Probably three hours. Is that same guy that worked for me last time out there?
- free bed and 2couches for help move (n. charlston)
- I have a full bed and box spring and 2 couches for free. Just need some one with a pick up truck and possible trailer to help with one load of things to move from n. Charlston to Vance outside of holly hill bout 45 minute drive. We just have clothes [...]
- *** MOVING ***
- I'm moving next weekend and looking to hire 2 guys to help me & my family move. I will compensate you generously and pay for lunch. It shouldn't take more than two hours. Easy money , not that many boxes although it is a 4 bedroom house. Anyways inte [...]
- 18+ call now for an great opportunity
- Interested in a great opportunity working for me call or text me anytime.
- Auto Detail (Summerville)
- Looking for someone who is very good at detailing to make my two vehicles look like new. Please respond with your process and price.
- need painter with atleast a 24 ft ladder (James island)
- Need a painter with experience in all aspects of painting including drywall. Must have tools and transportation. A 24' ladder is a must. Must be neat, punctual and reliable. Steady work for the right person. Pay is 13.50 per hour for first week trial [...]
- Electricians who need jobs - Call me, I can get you work (I get daily jobs 4 Licensed Electricians)
- If you're a LICENSED and INSURED Electrician looking for jobs to work/bid on, please call me. I find jobs for electricians. It's what I do. Not B.S. I have people RIGHT NOW who have contacted me looking for electrical work they want done this week an [...]
- Looking for a Painter with a Paint Gun (James Island)
- I am looking for someone to spray the ceiling(interior) of a 50 passenger school bus. I would estimate the job taking about 2 hours.
I will provide the paint, tape, and any other necessary supplies. PAINTER MUST HAVE THEIR OWN PAINT GUN Thnks.