- tv (college station)
- free older model, but still works, tv.
call or text for address, will be on the porch for pick up. We can't help with loading so bring help, it's heavy! show contact info
- Russian blue cat
- I am wanting to get rid of my Russian blue cat she was my moms cat my mom passed in dec and just needed a nice home for her if interested please feel free to contact me
- freeTV (College Station)
- older type TV in good working order. I cannot deliver.
- Free to good home (Bryan)
- Very sweet was apparently dumped, very sweet, gets along well with dogs approximately 1yr old female. Looks to be Boxer mix (maybe boxer Pitt mix). She is in heat .
Please text show contact info
- Free rubber tracks (College Station)
- Free used rubber tracks. This are used rubber tracks could be used for bridges are washouts. You will need at good trailer to haul them. Please call
- Ladies clothes (Bryan-College Station)
- Ladies clothes sizes 18-20 for someone who needs them.
- FREE hamster cage things (College Station )
- FREE hamster thingies ....tub full. Some ARE broken
- Free Laptops For Scrap (Bryan)
- Total Of 3 Older Laptops For Scrap Or Repair An.
A Older Whire EMac computer Aswell Other Stuff Some laptops are missing screens Text show contact info
- Female Doberman/ mix 2/1 Yr old Emediatly
- My Doberman Needs a new home by the end of the week. Please someone take her she is Great. Has to be in a large fenced yard. She does well with our dogs ONLY, she is very territorial to other animals. Loves to run and hunt which is why she needs a fe [...]
- Curb Alert/ Free electronics (2812 Adrienne)
- All in one printer. Works but probably needs ink (may not though). also working DVD player. Old software. On curb now. Hurry before bulk pickup. May add other electronics also.
2812 Adrienne Dr, College Station Will remove post when gone!
- Wash machine (College station)
- Free wash machine needs new timer
- Free clean fill dirt (bryan)
- Free clean fill dirt.
You load and haul away. Wheeler Ridge Please feel free to email/call/text
- Free Fire Wood
- Cutting down 3 large oak trees and one trash tree. Plenty of firewood for the taking.
2505 Broadmoor Drive Bryan
- Free Meat Not For Human Consumption (Birch)
- I need someone that could use 400 plus pounds of fried chicken and deli meats every Saturday. This food would be for someone with a lot of dogs or somekind of animal that will eat this. "Not for human consumption." I need someone reliable for every S [...]
- Free Fish
- 1 small algae eater and 1 small striped
- Free moving boxes (1203 Ebbtide Cove)
- Free moving boxes about 50 boxes small, medium and large---will not split---they are on the curb at 1203 Ebbtide Cove College Station, TX 77845. Do not respond--first come first serve--must take all if you do come.
- curb alert! (4015 stony Creek Lane)
- Yard Sale leftovers. items on the curb by the Street only. We're still putting things away
- FREE clean up/clean out haul off FREE (New Waverly/Huntsville/ Conroe/Coldsprin)
- FREE clean up/clean out haul off (New Waverly/Huntsville/ Conroe/Coldsprin)
FREE clean up/clean out haul off New Waverly/Huntsville/ Conroe/Coldsprings surrounding area If you have something old, working not working you wont to sell are just have [...]
- Dog (Snook, Tx)
- I have a free half bloodhound/half lab mix puppy. 7 months old. Very friendly. Needs a good home.
- mixed puppy (Caldwell)
- Puppy for free mix very cute good manner one blue eye and the other eye is half blue half brown
- boxer (Caldwell)
- Free boxer mix puppy
- Wall oven (College station)
- Wall oven, hardly been used
- FREE DOG (Franklinn)
- I found a pup on the side of the road about a week ago. She is a real sweet dog and would be perfect for someone with a big ol backyard and a lot of chew toys!!! She is great with my other dog and she real gentle I would keep her but my husband and I [...]
- Free Local Honey Bees - Bee Keeper Keeping Hive Queen Drones Workers (bryan)
- I have had a bee hive in one of the exterior walls of my house for several years now. I need to remove the bees before closing up the hole. Its a small hole and I think it would be easy for someone with a beekeepers suit to just shop-vac them out and [...]
- Free: fitted sheet--Halloween costume?? (south CS)
- Cotton queen fitted sheet...nice fabric, but has a tear. Very light creamy yellow. Might make a good start of a Halloween costume (can cut elastic off), or a drop/dust cloth.
Email for pickup location.