- Lost Male Tabby
- Lost cat.
He's a greyish and black tabby with circular markings on his side. He's quite friendly towards people most of the time, his name is Fritz. Front paws are declawed. Last seen around the area near Caynes and Thomas Park in College Station a [...]
- Found pitbull black white and grey (Burton area)
- We think it's someone's hog dog.
Call or text me if she's yours. show contact info
- FOUND HOUND- you describe, found March 2015 Washington County (Chappell Hill, TX)
- Found this hound in March 2015 in Washington Co Texas
Wearing a collar. No tags. You describe markings, collar, and give me the gender of the dog.
- NO TEXTING**
CALL nine7nine . 530 . seven42one
- LOST DOG OR CAT? LOSTMYDOGGIE WILL FIND THEM !! (college station)
- MISSING PET FOUND!: FIND OUT MORE INFO HERE, THIS IS HOW I FOUND MY MISSING DOG AFTER DAYS OF SEARCHING ON MY OWN WITH NO LUCK.http://lostpets-tx.com
- Found pitbull on 244 and FM 3090 in Anderson TX (United States)
- Very friendly, no tag no collar. Pitbull for sure, well fed, young. He is not fixed, and ears clipped. Send me a pic if he is yours and you can get him back!
- Found Big Shot Bicycle
- Found a nice single speed bicycle ditched near Northgate. Contact me with a description and the serial number and it's yours.
- We Are The Ones Who Bring Home Lost Birds~Dogs~Cats College Station (college station)
- We Are The Ones Who Bring Home Lost Birds~Dogs~Cats College Station
We are the lost parrot, cockatiel, dog, cat & horse finder! A lost pet is upsetting enough so you certainly don't need a scam operation right now. What you need is a professional p [...]
- Found - Pelican Case (College Station)
- Found Thursday, April 9 on Holleman Drive. Contact me to identify by color and contents. I am sure whoever lost this would appreciate having it back.
- LOST MK EYE GLASSES (Northgate)
- Lost Micheal Kors prescription Eye Glasses that are tortoise brown outside and green inside.
Would greatly appreciate it if returned and more then willing to compensate the person who does return item, I can not see without them. Please if you know [...]
- Lost Pig (Holleman)
- Lost micro mini black potbelly pig. Please email me if you found him.
- We Call Neighbors & Surrounding Area To Find Lost Pets In College Sta (College Station)
- We Call Neighbors & Surrounding Area To Find Lost Pets In College Station!
If your Your Bird is Lost---Just get more determined to find it! If your Cat or Dog is missing, don't give up Hope. We can send a rapid phone message to cell phones and land [...]
- Lost Antique Diamond Ring (College Station)
- On April 2 lost a 40 year old ring in College Station somewhere between Blue Baker on Dominique, the Association of Baptist Students building in North Gate, and the Gateway apartments sand volleyball court off Holleman. This ring belonged to my mothe [...]
- LOST REWARD PISTOL (College Station)
- $500.00 REWARD
For items TOSSED out by thieves (police already know who the thieves are, they committed this crime in front of my son along with breaking and entering and assault, so please have no fear of returning the items) This crime happened cl [...]
- Lost Yorkie Mix (Off South College by Carneys Pub)
- Lost Yorkie Mix. Spayed about 2.5 years old. Extremely friendly and energetic.
Please contact with any information.
- Lost Aggie Ring!! (United States)
- I believe I lost my ring around the Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek! The graduating year on it is '15.
I'm willing to give a reward of $100.
- Lost Dog (College Station)
- My dog was last seen outside my home Saturday April 11 around noon. I live off Airline near the Walmart and post office in College Station. He is a pit bull but very friendly 18 month old. He is beigh with a white patch on his chest. Please contact m [...]
- Lost Brown Tabby w/ white stomach (Windmeadows dr)
- This sweet girl is still missing.Please let me know if you have seen my beloved Austin. She is a brown tabby with a white stomach. Should have a yellow collar with my contact information on it. Thanks!
- Lost Mini-Sheltie BO DUKE (Somerville, Tx 77879)
- Howdy all.
We lost Bo Duke around August 14th, 2011. Was lost around the Somerville area, close to Deanville. We now live in College Station and have not given up on looking for him!!August of 2011 was the last day we saw him running around outside [...]
- Lost Puppy!!! (College Station)
- LOST PUPPY in College Station near Fox & Hound! Bella is a Corso puppy. Almost 5 months old.
- ***LOST DOG? FOUND DOG? We can help!! (free) (Texas)
- I am a volunteer with Lost Dogs of Texas. Lost Dogs of Texas is an all volunteer organization, helping to reunite lost and found dogs. We will post the information about the dog, sharing it with thousands of people. We also create a colorful flyer fo [...]
- please help me get my baby girl back..........her name is dimond...... (College station)
- Please if you find my baby girl I will be very very generous and so great full. I love my baby girl I am desperate to get her back. She is like my child.
- Found (Taylor Rd)
- FOUND: Intact male pit bull/ dachshund cross. Sweet. No collar or tags. Brindle color.
- PASSPORT lost
- Chinese passport lost, anyone found it please text or call me, $100 as a reward! In hurry! Thanks!
- LOST Pistol, Keys, Dog Collar (College Station)
- Tossed onto the streets Early Sunday Morning. A Springfield XDM 45 Pistol, Keys to a Dodge, a Thick, blue dog collar (of GREAT sentimental value) a box with personal items in it and various other personal items. If you have seen any of these items, p [...]
- lost painted wallet (college station)
- I believe I left or dropped my wallet on bus route 1 or 34.
it is dark brown teifold with painted adventure time characters cracking on folds I am going to check the msc lost in found in the morning. I have my dl and a &m id as well and a few othe [...]