- FREE FARMYARD MANURE
- I have quite a surplus of farmyard manure. Due to the death of our grandfather, we've inherited a lot of livestock and are producing way more manure than we can use personally. So we thought we'd pay it forward to some other hardworking farmers. It h [...]
- FREE FERTILIZER AND MANURE
show contact info FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 30 FREE SHRUBS (HYDRANGEAS ) (Lexington)
- WE ARE REDOING OUR YARD AND HAVE APPROX 30 TO 35 HYDRANGEAS TO GET RID OF. THEY WERE CUT BACK LAST YEAR AND ARE APPROX 1 1/2 TO 3 FT TALL. THESE ARE FREE IF YOU COME AND REMOVE THEM. WE WILL BE DESTROYING THEM IF NOT TAKEN BY FRIDAY. PLEASE CALL 240- [...]
- organic compost soil/garden soil (harbison)
- on street at sewer opening between 99 and 101 tawny branch rd 29212
organic soil from a organic lawn project. has a small amount of grass and a few roots that are easily picked out.. fertilized with fish and kelp only..still slightly wet..about 6 wh [...]
- FIREWOOD - FREE (LANCASTER,SC)
- FIREWOOD -FREE
TREES ARE DOWN- BRING YOUR CHAIN SAW AND TRUCK- YOU CUT THE DESIRED LENGTH FOR YOUR FIREPLACE OR WOOD STOVE. PLEASE CALL TO SET APPT TO CUT/LOAD. CELL show contact info NO SCAMS OR SPAM WILL FLAG.
- FREE TWIN MATTRESS! MOVING! (lexington sc)
- Relocating! Free Twin Mattress, Bunky Boards, and bed frame. Please call! Must have them gone before the end of April.
- Free Timber (Batesburg)
- I have a couple of trees they are tall/ huge/thick pine & other.
If you can cut it and haul it you can have them. I'm located in Batesburg, SC If interested text me or call at show contact info
- Free Pallets (irmo)
- We have free Pallets sitting in front of our place of business in Irmo off of Lake Murray Blvd. Please call before you come pick up. First come first serve there are plenty to go around. we are located right behind Precison Tune Auto Care on Lake Mur [...]
- Tires with and without rims (New Ellenton)
- Tires with and without rims
- Pine Timber (Aiken)
- Free pine timber u cut u haul
- Tires with and without rims (Aiken)
- Tires with and without rims
- looking for a beagle
- I'm looking for a housetrained and lap dog beagle. I have a seven year old beagle now and would like another as a companion. Please feel free to email me or text me. I live in the Cayce area.
- Free lighting fixtures (Summit)
- Free white ceiling fan, 2 gold chandeliers. All in good shape. Free for whomever comes and picks them up.
- Curbside!! (Blythewood)
- There is a dresser that can be repaired, crib, table, scooter, storage bins etc set out for the taking on the curbside. Help yourself if interested before it all goes with the trash. No need to knock on the door. Take it. 1088 buttercup circle, Blyth [...]
- Looking for Boxes (irmo/lexington)
- Need moving boxes for moving if you have any pleases email me
no spam no paypal
- Free calicoe kitten (29036)
- I have a calicoe kitten about 6 months old for free to a good home. We are not able to keep her and take care of her properly. She is very sweet, active, and loves all people. She is still young and healthy.
- FREE FIREWOOD (NE Columbia)
- Free Firewood in side yard (behind hedges by mailbox). No call necessary. We took down a tree. I'm not sure what kind it was, but it was NOT a pine. Trunk & branch pieces - some are heavy.
725 Formby Drive Columbia, SC 29223 (Spring Valley Subdivi [...]
- Free wood (Gaston)
- Clearing land in Gaston, free pinewood for anyone interested. Trees are down, you cut up smaller and haul off, they are already piled up. Decent sized trees, in the process of limbing. I do not want to burn them unless I have to. Will be on site all [...]
- Curb alert! Free office furniture! (300 candi ln.)
- We have several desks chairs and tables we need to get rid of ASAP. Come by Tuesday and get what you need. Furniture has been stored on second story, come prepared to move it yourself. Not all items pictured
- V.92 Zoom USB Modem (lexington)
- Free V.92 ZOOM model 3090 faxmodem that plugs into the USB port. Comes with a cable and CD. I *think* was working when it was last used. If you can use it, you can have it. If you can't use it, come get it anyway. :) Thanks.
- Cap (Lexington)
- Free cap. Picked it up off the side of the road, thought it was Gamecock cap but it reads "Southern Fab". Really nice cap, worn very little, inside band is clean, and it still has the sticker for the size on it. Made by New Era and it's a size medium [...]
- encyclopedias (Irmo)
- Free set of Encyclopedia Americana 1973. 30 volumes including index and annual yearbooks 1974-1992, New Book of Knowledge 1972 (20 volumes) and annual yearbooks 1974-1987.
- For women
- Free for women box. Not really sure what it is, found while cleaning up. If no one wants it i will throw it away.
- Curb alert! Dresser, coffee tables, kitchen table... (Hatfield)
- Moving today and downsizing. Free today matching dressers, matching end tables and coffee table, kitchen table,rocking chair, computer chairs, bookshelf Next to the red dumpsters near the school st entrance of Hatfield Village.
- free fluffy frizzel mix rooster
- will meet you in bishopville if you want him he is under a year some type of fluffy rooster call only bought thought was a hen turn out to be male