- Broken Concrete (Pontiac)
- I have some broken concrete free for the taking, A few loads left that are on the way to the yard, Ad will be removed when gone. Send me a text.
- Mosaic tile (Davisburg)
- Approx. 14 SF. of ceramic tile. Tiles are 1' x 2' mat, 2" x 2" mosaic, almond color. Tile is left over from a shower floor job. Also have some wall tile and soap dish as well.
- 20" CRT TV. Apex (Rochester Hills)
- 20" TV. Works great. Sharp color. Remote included
Come prepared to remove from basement. We can't help but have a dolly you can use! Rochester Hills
- Free Wine Bottles (Macomb twp)
- I have nearly 100 wine bottles for crafters or anything else. Will be available for pickup this weekend.
- piano (pontiac)
- Piano doesn't work missing parts but it looks old and kinda cool. The homeowner don't want it and I'd hate to throw it away so if interested let me know
- Free Fire Wood (4550 Holcomb)
- New Wood Just Cut Fresh
- dumbbell and medicine ball (Shelby Twp)
- Moving and all that's left to get rid of is a 45-lb. dumbbell and a 12lb. medicine ball. Absolutely free just grab and go. Can't use them anymore. Text me for a quick response.
- Baldwin Piano N Computer Desk n Organizer (Canton)
- Free ****Baldwin Piano****
- Computer Desk**
Only for donation to Non Profit ***Charitable Organizations**
- Free Furniture
- Some free Furniture - 1st come 1st serve:
1) Nice Entertainment Armoire - large and heavy. Great shape. Solid wood Pecan finish. 2) Butcher block Oak table. Solid oak. Heavy. Needs refinishing, but great wood. 3) Older TVs - 1 tube and 1 rear proj [...]
- Free Piano
- FREE PIANO. I can't use. Upright. Must be moved. No stairs to move.
- 2003-2004 Grainger Catalog (Romulus)
- Older Grainger catalog # 394.
Good for learning about tools, equipment, and various parts used in the trades and services industry. Lots of pictures. FREE
- Free Sectional and more (Westland)
- UPDATE..I have MANY INQUIRES ON THIS POST AND I APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S RESPONSE! I will be going down the list. Many have said they could pick up today which would be awesome and will be contacted first. If there is a NO SHOW by the time provided by y [...]
- Owners Manual for a 1991 Ford Escort/Tracer (Dearborn Hts.)
- 1991 Ford Escort/Tracer owners manual,
In very good condition, In the area of Warren and Evergreen. show contact info (between 9am & 9pm, no texting please)
- House hold items (monroe)
- list of household items please call David or Ricky for more info
- FREE Clean Broken Concrete FREE (ortonville)
- I have a 8x20 slab about 5" thick that has been broken up and placed in a pile for the taking. Very clean slab no rod or anything sticking out. Pile is on the side of driveway so its a easy pull up and load. Located in Ortonville. About 2 pick up tru [...]
- FREE CANDY MOLD 14PCS (royal oak)
- See photo
Call 248 two five nine 71 four five if interested. Thank you.
- Queen mattress (union lake)
- Queen size mattress
The mattress only Union lake MI
- Free Horse Manure (Casco)
- Free horse manure, have a loader on site to load it for additional $. Let me know and I will send you the address
- Free couch (Plymouth)
- Couch is light teal in color, very comfy, and warm. Previous owner had cats that snagged the fabric and the wood trim is damaged from moving. Covers over all 4 cushions can be removed to wash. Needs to go this weekend. Must be able to move and haul y [...]
- Free Rocking Chair (Southfield)
- Free for pickup
- Free Wall-mount shelves, brackets included (Clawson)
- Six white wall-mount shelves, with brackets to attach them. If you need extra storage space in your bathroom these are for you, that was their previous use.
They measure 12 inches wide by 8 inches deep. The shelves are about an inch thick so the bra [...]
- free computer desk (rochester hills)
- Free computer desk with pull out for keyboard. Great shape.
- Kimball Whitney Spinet Piano (warren)
- Nothing wrong with this piano except that one of the legs was broke and is now held together with wood glue and the chip (bottom left). Needs to be tuned. We need it gone for space reasons. First person that moves it out of our house gets it.
- 4 Tomato Cages (Milford)
- Two large & two smaller
- Dodge dakota bedliner (Commerce)
- 2005-present dakota quad cab bedliner. Free 517-672-661four