- Handyman/Pothole Repair (Almond)
- We are looking to hire an individual or company to patch a few potholes in a small commercial parking lot. If interested, please call 727-953-9899 and ask for Eddie.
Please note payment is Net 45. Thank you.
- Independent Contractors Needed (Horsehead)
- Can You Deliver & Assemble?
Go Configure is the largest national provider of delivery, installation and repair services for: • Sporting goods equipment • In-ground and Portable basketball systems • Ready to assemble furniture • Gas grills • Pla [...]
- Unique Money Making Opportunity
- Are you looking for an easy way to make money at your own pace and on your own schedule?
I'm in the real estate business and I'm looking for people to help locate vacant properties. I am willing to compensate $$ for vacant houses found, recorded, an [...]
- lawn and garden helper (caton)
- Looking for able bodied, motivated worker to do perennial garden raking, lawn clean up, mulching and some trimming. Some experience helpful. 10 hrs a week
- Estimates Wanted for Concrete Patio -12x14 (Gang Mills)
- Estimates wanted!!!
Looking to have current 12X14 patio concrete removed and replaced with new concrete. Current patio concrete is cracked and crumbling - Would like all of the old concrete slab removed and then replaced with a new concrete slab in [...]
- Moving Gig (PA. / N.Y. Border)
- If Anyone Can help me I Need a 26 foot Penski / U-haul Type of Truck or a Regular Type of Pick Up truck with an 8 foot bed and a hitch for a Car hauler type of Trailer. ( Enclosed ) ( or a 6 X 12 enclosed trailer and then make a couple of trips ? ) W [...]
- misc, work and odd jobs (elmira-horseheads)
- hello, im looking for semi experienced "handyman" for odd jobs, such as household plumbing, painting, drywall, cleaning, garbage removal, demolition, construction, roofing, laboring, and other misc, work. "handyman"will require reliable transportatio [...]
- Weed Maintenance for Small Bank (Southport)
- I have 2 side hills or banks on my property that need to be weed wacked and have a chemical solution put down so that weeds do not return. I want to use the solution they use for playgrounds or driveways..not RoundUp. Not too big of a bank. Would nee [...]
- Reliable Person or Handyman to help with Property Management (Near horseheads)
- Seeking a reliable person or Handyman to help with the property management of a duplex near Horseheads. Duties include showing property and screening tenants and oversee maintenance and repairs. Job is Part time on an as needed basis. Hours are flexi [...]
- DATA COLLECTION ASSOC-PT (Hornell, NY)
- Part time data collector needed for the Hornell and Dansville areas. Must be willing to travel to dansville and caniesteo. This position once fully trained will be about 6-10 hours on average. Successful candidate must be able to be flexible enough t [...]
- takeing sideing off moble home (corning)
- i have a house trailer i would like help taking the siding off will talk about pay when u contact me want it done asap call or text me 607 684 8835 thanks cody
- Boot Camp Coach
- Looking For A Boot Camp Coach !
Runs 4Weeks ! Will Train ! Help Motivate others To Get In Shape ! Looking For Watkins Glen, Bath , Hornell, Ithaca, Penn Yan ,Elmira
- Onan Generator service needed (Athens)
- I have a Onan 4500 watt generator that has a problem in generating any electric. The 110 does not work AND the 12 volt does not work. Someone in the past ran a 12volt lead from the starting battery to the coil. I have been told that maybe the commuta [...]
- Labor needed wheelbarrowing concrete (Corning)
- Need labor help on Monday around 1 for about an hour operating wheelbarrow to pour concrete. Pay cash, located in Corning.
Will pay more if u bring a wheelbarrow. Email if interested
- NEED MONEY? GOT A RELIABLE TRUCK?
- IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A TRUCK WILLING TO USE IT FOR HAULING AND OTHER JOBS!
IF INTERESTED CALL MIKE @ 570-852-1643
- Need several post holes dug (Painted Post )
- We need someone with a Bobcat/Tractor with attachments that we can hire to dig post holes. Putting fence around garden.
- Reliable Person to help with Property Management (Near Horseheads)
- Looking for a reliable person to help with property management of a duplex. Work involves tenant showing and interviewing, coordinating repairs. Prefer someone that resides in or around horseheads. Job is part time on an as needed basis. Hours are fl [...]
- Help Wanted in the Mobile food Business (Elmira)
- Work as a partner, more info please leave your Name and Cell phone Number Thanks.
- RE: MOVING GIG (elmira)
- IS THIS GUY FUCKING STUPID? Lets see, 250? I only have to pay the gas,tolls and whatever else comes up. FIGURE IT OUT ASSHOLE !!! ELMIRE TO BROOKLYN IS AT LEAST 500!!! OH YEA, HE IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THAT THE MOVER HAS TO GET BACK TO ELMIRA!!
- Do You Intend to Do the job? (Elmira-corning)
- Our agency hosts one of the top radio show in our profession
and we are presently searching fo 15 like minded people which want to partner with us. Our team has currently flipped over 800 properties and we are looking to double that this year! Wo [...]
- Plumber licensed in City of Elmira
- We are looking for a City of Elmira licensed plumber to take out permit for a 3 unit apartment building. All work has been done. We are willing to pay $150 dollars for a licensed plumber to pull the permits and give a brief walk through consultation. [...]
- Real Estate Team Searching For Parnters To Help Buy and Sell Houses (Elmira-corning)
- currently, some of our partners in the Elmira-corning area are consistently making $30,000 monthly. We have space for a few more though.
Have you ever considered the idea of flipping houses? What if it costs nothing out of your pocket? We are goin [...]
- Drywallers Hang/tape/finish (Elmira/Corning/Watkins)
- Have a small crew and can beat any other prices around. We do it right, no job too big or small. So Please give us a call. Gary 731-1041
- Need two movers with truck (Horseheads to Elmira)
- Looking for two strong helpers with a truck to move us from Horseheads to the south side of Elmira (probably the first weekend in April). We are going from a second floor apartment to a second floor apartment. Should be an easy job - we only have the [...]