- Master Mind/NLP/Hypnosis Group (Bentonville)
- I want to start a Master Mind/NLP/Hypnosis study group in Bentonville. We will meet at the Bentonville library and discuss the theory/science/application of these various disciplines for success in any and every aspect of our lives. I am well read on [...]
- The Wise Pantry (Facebook group)
- The Wise Pantry is a group for those who enjoy organic food, real salt, good fats, pastured meat & eggs, raw milk, grounding, sunshine and getting back to the basics. We look forward to meeting you! ~Sarah & Katie of Barefoot 'n Oily
This is a Faceb [...]
- looking for sponsorship (fayetteville, AR)
- The FGCA Foam Gladiators Combat Association is looking for sponsors from local businesses. If you are the owner/manager of a locally owned restaurant, gaming store (video or roleplay), and/or hardware store. The FGCA is wanting you as a sponsor. In e [...]
- Free Country Dance Lessons (Springdale, AR)
- SUNDAYS AT THE MOOSE LODGE
215 W Apple Blossom Ave Springdale, AR 72762 FREE COUNTRY DANCE LESSONS 3:00 PM- 4:00 PM Couples Dancing (don't need to be a couple) 4:00 PM -5:00 PM Line Dancing LIVE MUSIC 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm $5.00* Cover charge HOM [...]
- Special needs child
- I have a 14 year old special needs child. She has epilepsy, adhd, and what the doctors specify as "non-specific developmental delays". She has the mindset of a 6 year old. I am having trouble finding activities that include other children like her. I [...]
- Attention NWA Podcasters (North West Arkansas)
- I started a Facebook group for Podcasters in the area. A place where we can exchange idea, tips and tricks of the trade. If you are a local Podcaster come join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/336864313141779/
- Ping Pong (fayetteville)
- Where do people play Ping Pong?
- Looking for a challenge
- trading partners (nwa)
- looking for micro-farmers and preppers who would like to help create a trading/bartering network here in northwest ark. just getting back into the movement and would like to make contact with other.
- New Daisy Girls Scouts Troop! (Rogers/Lowell)
- I am starting a new daisy girl scout troop for kindergarten girls in the Rogers/Lowell area. We will be meeting in Lowell every first and third Thursday of the month. If you have a kindergartner interested in joining or have any further questions, pl [...]
- Virtual Miracle Healing Ministry (Northwest Arkansas)
- At the Church of the Great Worldwide Revival all the glory for your healing goes to God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. The Church of the Great Worldwide Revival is a non-traditional virtual non-denominational Internet Christian Church, and you can email [...]
- Pagan Community Reconstruction (NWA)
- Around six years ago, Northwest Arkansas had a thriving Pagan community. Covens, groves, groups as well as study groups of various kinds were numerous. Pagans in tbe area always had a means of communication with each other. Someone always there for s [...]
- sword play anyone? (Fayetteville, AR)
- Hello there my name is Toby and I am putting together a sporting group called the FGCA, Foam Gladiatorial Combat Association. We fight one on one with a wide variety of different foam weapons and shields in a thirty foot circle. I know, I know it sou [...]
- Hand quilters needed (Bella Vista)
- Hand quilting is becoming a lost art. If you hand quilt, or have wanted to learn, our group is in need of quilters. We charge to quilt tops brought in for finishing. All earnings are donated to local charities. If you have the time, we meet every Wed [...]
- Flurbs! Stick-jocks! LARPers! Lend me your Foam! (Agri Park, Fayetteville)
- LARPers! Foam Fighters! There is a place for you in the Fayetteville area!
________________________________________________________________________________ We are Razorhills, now a part of Dreadmoor, in beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas. We meet at [...]
- Motorcycle Lovers Unite! (NWA)
- We are JUST STARTING a Northwest Arkansas Community Facebook Group, dedicated for those who love motorcycles! It will be a spot to chat with like-minded individuals about one common interest, as well as selling/buying/trading of motorcycles/ATVs. Are [...]
- bouldering rock climbing buddies (rogers)
- hey I'm 19 an I've been climbing for a few years an have lost all of my other climbing buddies an was hopping to hook up with someone that like any kind of climb. be great if ya hit me .
- Hello. I am considering starting a local tv show, or youtube channel that would highlight local (Arkansas, Ok) inventions and their inventors. If you currently hold at least a patent pending and would consider being interviewed about your invention p [...]
- Razorback ticket connection sought. (Fayetteville, AR)
- Middle aged couple in Kansas City are seeking individual/family who have season tickets (2) to Razorback football games - IN A PREFERRED LOCATION - that would like to sell their tickets to those games that they don't want to attend to.
We would like [...]
- U12 Fastpitch Softball Looking (NW Arkansas)
- U12 fastpitch softball team looking for players.
All positions. We have our own field and indoor pitching/batting. Northwest Arkansas area.