- New Daisy Girls Scouts Troop! (Rogers/Lowell)
- I am starting a new daisy girl scout troop for kindergarten girls in the Rogers/Lowell area. We will be meeting in Lowell every first and third Thursday of the month. If you have a kindergartner interested in joining or have any further questions, pl [...]
- Attention NWA Podcasters (North West Arkansas)
- I started a Facebook group for Podcasters in the area. A place where we can exchange idea, tips and tricks of the trade. If you are a local Podcaster come join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/336864313141779/
- Virtual Miracle Healing Ministry (Northwest Arkansas)
- At the Church of the Great Worldwide Revival all the glory for your healing goes to God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. The Church of the Great Worldwide Revival is a non-traditional virtual non-denominational Internet Christian Church, and you can email [...]
- Pagan Community Reconstruction (NWA)
- Around six years ago, Northwest Arkansas had a thriving Pagan community. Covens, groves, groups as well as study groups of various kinds were numerous. Pagans in tbe area always had a means of communication with each other. Someone always there for s [...]
- sword play anyone? (Fayetteville, AR)
- Hello there my name is Toby and I am putting together a sporting group called the FGCA, Foam Gladiatorial Combat Association. We fight one on one with a wide variety of different foam weapons and shields in a thirty foot circle. I know, I know it sou [...]
- Hand quilters needed (Bella Vista)
- Hand quilting is becoming a lost art. If you hand quilt, or have wanted to learn, our group is in need of quilters. We charge to quilt tops brought in for finishing. All earnings are donated to local charities. If you have the time, we meet every Wed [...]
- Flurbs! Stick-jocks! LARPers! Lend me your Foam! (Agri Park, Fayetteville)
- LARPers! Foam Fighters! There is a place for you in the Fayetteville area!
________________________________________________________________________________ We are Razorhills, now a part of Dreadmoor, in beautiful Fayetteville, Arkansas. We meet at [...]
- Motorcycle Lovers Unite! (NWA)
- We are JUST STARTING a Northwest Arkansas Community Facebook Group, dedicated for those who love motorcycles! It will be a spot to chat with like-minded individuals about one common interest, as well as selling/buying/trading of motorcycles/ATVs. Are [...]
- bouldering rock climbing buddies (rogers)
- hey I'm 19 an I've been climbing for a few years an have lost all of my other climbing buddies an was hopping to hook up with someone that like any kind of climb. be great if ya hit me .
- Hello. I am considering starting a local tv show, or youtube channel that would highlight local (Arkansas, Ok) inventions and their inventors. If you currently hold at least a patent pending and would consider being interviewed about your invention p [...]
- Razorback ticket connection sought. (Fayetteville, AR)
- Middle aged couple in Kansas City are seeking individual/family who have season tickets (2) to Razorback football games - IN A PREFERRED LOCATION - that would like to sell their tickets to those games that they don't want to attend to.
We would like [...]
- U12 Fastpitch Softball Looking (NW Arkansas)
- U12 fastpitch softball team looking for players.
All positions. We have our own field and indoor pitching/batting. Northwest Arkansas area.
- Start a Sitcom Community like social experment needs members (springdale)
- Ok so i would like to performant a social experament to see if people that are largely diffuser can make freinds and interreact wih the group and come to be cloqe. All of the meetings,get togthers,activitys, will be recordered for later study. We nee [...]
- Cullinary Kids - Springdale, AR (my house)
- I was looking for extra-curriculars for my daughters (aged 7 and 4), and it struck me that they love to help in the kitchen, and would have a blast doing it with other kids.
Drop your kids at my house, or heck, stay and visit, and we'll cook stuff f [...]
- eviction help (Bentonville )
- I am asking help to anyone that can. I am to be evicted tomorrow at 9 am from my apartment. I got laid off from my job 2 weeks ago. I have everything set up to get my 401 k cashed but the check had not arrived yet. My rent is $425. I know this may be [...]
- Looking for Grandpas who Ride Motorcycles
- We are a Northwest Arkansas Chapter of 'Grandpas Of Anarchy' a national motorcycle riding club. Find it on Facebook.
We get together for rides and socialization. Wives and girlfriends are always welcome. Our club was started by some mature guys who [...]
- Self-help groups? (Lowell)
- Looking for groups interested in:
personal development ("self-help"), advanced, rapid Law of Attraction results, hypnosis, and more. My name is Douglas and I am an author, trainer, and creator of the Novanetics method. Let's see if we can assist [...]
- Tennis anyone? (Fayetteville)
- Anyone interested in playing tennis? Looking for beginner or novice players who want to learn and get better. I'm not a teacher. Just interested in playing and having fun. Can be competitive or just for fun. Looking for players in Fayetteville or wes [...]
- Free Country Dance Lessons (Springdale, AR)
- SUNDAYS AT THE MOOSE LODGE
215 W Apple Blossom Ave Springdale, AR 72762 FREE COUNTRY DANCE LESSONS 3:00 PM- 4:00 PM Couples Dancing (don't need to be a couple) 4:00 PM -5:00 PM Line Dancing LIVE MUSIC 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm $5.00* Cover charge HOM [...]