- female needed
- I'm looking for a female to help me sell dresses. Someone that's outgoing, not shy and wants to make money..Dresses are brand new summer/spring dresses
- Window cleaner for spring...summer
- Hello thanks for reading this post. I'm Antonio owner of a window cleaning service. I'm looking for;
1. A helper who possesses a license and a vehicle who lives in the NW burbs preferably. 2. A person who is clean presentable for residential work. [...]
- Great side-job opportunity! (Fayetteville)
- Hey ya'll! Ill make this post as brief as possible because its rather easy to explain! I drive for UBER. I'm sure most of you have heard of it by now, if you haven't here is a quick rundown. Basically it's giving you the opportunity to make money usi [...]
- Looking for a driver, Red Springs (Mountaire Farms lumbee bridge)
- I'm looking for someone who can drive me to work (Monday-friday. I will need to be picked up no later then 2:45 in red springs and get to work by 3:00, then picked up from work between 11:45 and 12:00 and driven to red springs . I work at Mountaire f [...]
- moving and painting help (So Pines to Carthage)
- moving from southern pines to Carthage early to mid April. will need someone to paint and help move. cant afford much. not huge paint job and not too much to move. nothing valuable so rip-off artists, dont bother. Please let me know cost and availaii [...]
- looking for help
- I have a business I want to start. I'm looking for a female to help me start it. Someone to hhelp me get the business up and going, help me brain storm and come up with different ideas. Email me please
- Plumbing- Replace old single handle faucet with double (Fayetteville)
- I got a new double handled faucet and I thought I could easily replace my single handle faucet with it but I am not sure what to do with the copper pipes. I have nearly completely disassembled the old faucet, except for the last part I cant unscrew s [...]
- Dismantle and discard 2 trailers only 36 x12. (Near West End)
- Two small single wide old trailers to be demolished I will schedule work for later spring or early summer. Dumpsters will be brought to site. All materials must be handled with environmental and regulatory compliance. Experience with demolishing trai [...]
- Removeable Pool Fence Installer
- We have an opening for a installer for a removable pool fence company. Full to part time. If you meet the criteria we will train. Full pay during training. We supply all tools.
- Property Preservation and REO work (fayetteville 25miles)
- Experienced Property Preservation Contractors with the ability to perform lock changes, boarding, winterization's, roof repairs, debris removal, grass cuts, snow removal, roof tarping, drywall repair and other forms of small repair work for residenti [...]
- Trash Haul (Fayetteville)
- Looking for someone w truck to come and hail off a bunch of household trash bags and cardboard to dump.
Cedar creek area $50 cash
- Looking for experienced painter. Pintador con experiencia. (fayetteville)
- I'm looking for a painter with experience and that has own equipment to paint some rooms in my home. There are three 12x12 rooms that I will pay $80 each, a small laundry room $50, and a dining area with a bit more detail to paint for $160. I will pr [...]
- Stucco and Concrete Work (Fort Bragg)
- Experienced stucco installer needed for immediate job in Fort Bragg. Selected individual(s) will be on probation stage to demonstrate technical proficiency.
Must be able to drive into Fort Bragg - Requirements: Valid Drivers Licence, Pass Background [...]
- Looking for motorcycle repair
- My motorcycle has some kind of electrical issue. We have bought two new batteries and both drained within three days. At this point I'm not looking to take it to a shop or pay shop prices. I am however willing to pay for the work you do if it's decen [...]
- make up to 1800 for your feedback
- Are you in the military?
Do you want an extra income ? Do you have Tricare? If "yes" you are the one that will looking for. Is just a cream and you get compensated by summiting your feedback. Interested respond to ad with your full name and Phon [...]
- Lawn sprinkler system (Fayetteville)
- Looking for someone to install sprinkler system
Please email with price, experience etc. left side of yard is 72 x 60 drive curve side 76 x 60 front yard 85 x 60 Front yard 20 x 40
- painter need (fayetteville)
- Painting gig. I have a house that is going to be painted tomorrow and daily till done. I have been told by my boss to hire "one more damn good painter"
I am only able to pay 8$ cash. I don't take out taxes but can if needed in which case your pay wo [...]
- Electrician/Craftsman Needed
- I need a wall switch and a fan replaced in my bathroom. The switch may be a bit of a challenge because the wiring is old and may be a touch too short. So extending the wiring is probably the best solution. Also, it's possible I may need to install a [...]
- fix a gas pipe
- Need someone to replace part of a copper pipe that was stolen. Pipe runs to heating and air unit, there's maybe a foot missing, again it's a gas pipe so only reply if you know what you are doing. Send me an estimate, thanks.
- $80 to braid my sister's hair (fayetteville)
- I'm looking for someone to micro braid my little sister's hair. I have already bought the hair if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible. Serious inquiries only please.
- **Maintenance Tech* Are you a match?** (Sanford, NC)
- We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Manufacturing Plant in Sanford, NC.
If you have experience Troubleshooting and repairing complex mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems and the ability to read and analyze blueprints you [...]
- **Plating Tech needed Right Away*** (Sanford, NC)
- Looking for a Plating Technician to join our Sanford, NC manufacturing team.
If you have experience operating plating machines, waste treatment systems, making chemical additions and performing chemical maintenance in plating machines and strip line [...]
- looking for a demo crew (Fayetteville, North Carolina)
- Have two houses that need to cleaned out and a little bit of demo work completed. Please reply back.....I'm looking to have this finished by this weekend.
- Floor Repair Needed (Fayetteville)
- I have a hole in the floorboard near an exterior door that has rotted and/or collapsed into little crushed up pieces I need repaired in the most cost effective and safe way. I would also like to understand what caused the damage. Please do not respon [...]
- Storage (Connex) (Western Harnett)
- I am needing someone who can move a 45' connex box from on location to another on my property. Should take no more than a 1/2 hours. Call and lets work something out.