- stop flagging me! (east flag)
- Why would anyone want to flag my ad? Big girls need love, too! I would beat your ass if you would crawl outfrom behind your computer. Stillrwishing you were here..
- I'm 36 and Old. (Downtown San Diego) 36yr
Ladies and Gents, I have been thinking a lot. I mean a lot about this thing called age. What the hell do we need it for? Why must we have a formula, a number per se that does little more than allow us to track when we are getting close to the e [...]
- Here's How Unfair The Tax System Is In Each State
- ...take a look at this gentle citizens, it's an eye-opener:
Watch that...our whole society and economy is built on insanity. It's a wonder things are as calm and peaceful as they are (probably from the fluoride in the water like they used in nazi germany to subdue [...]
- Re: Ann Kirkpatrick is a f*ing disgrace (Flagstaff)
- This is irrational xenophobic rage... laughable, but sad. For those of you who don't live in the right wing media bubble, here's what the poster is talking about.
In Eloy's Fiestas Patrias Parade, some of Ann Kirkpatrick's volunteers had a float wit [...]
- Bike Vandal Jerk
- So I went to hang out downtown and locked my bike up in the alley near Gringodillas and FBC. I go to ride my bike home and some jerk stole my front and rear lights off of my bike and kicked the shit out of my rim for some reason. I would like to thro [...]
- RE: RE: Murica (your mouth)
- "Crawl back under your rock, Sodomite..Muslims would be raping your mother and sister, if it were not for an armed citizen population..Go back to France, Pussy and chew on some tofu and watch MSNBC with your soulmate, some hairy Frenchman, muslim cov [...]
- RE: Murica
- Crawl back under your rock, Sodomite..Muslims would be raping your mother and sister, if it were not for an armed citizen population..Go back to France, Pussy and chew on some tofu and watch MSNBC with your soulmate, some hairy Frenchman, muslim cove [...]
- why is AZDailySun so f***ing slow!
- jeez, the AZDailySun takes forever to update about the news etc. Take the big manhunt last weekend for example. The next day they didn't get anything into their website until mid-morning.
If you really want to be on top of what is happening in Drags [...]
- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l [...]
- rising mortality rates vs. flu shots
- this is rather interesting
- Heritage square thief rachael (downtown flagstaff)
- Rachael give me my vaporizer back. U took it from me. U walked off. U stole it. You're bullshit. Faking whatever u think u r. I'm disabled, you're sad. Someone call a cop. Yoga instructor, doubt it. Rant & rave u thief. I need that.
- flu shot (flg)
- Whoever posted that warning about flu sots is an idiot. Millions of people have received the flu shot without mis-hap. The few who get sick probably had the flu virus in them before receiving the vaccine. Stop posting such nonsense and get your facts [...]
- Re: Renters beware (Flagstaff)
- Sadly, keeping deposits without good cause has become standard operating procedure for quite a few landlords. There's a high reward, and little or no consequence.
I had a similar experience with a short-term rental in another town. We cleaned it to [...]
- Re- flu shot 38yr
- Myth:The flu shot contains dangerous ingredients, such as mercury, formaldehyde and antifreeze. (Not exactly, and the ingredients aren't dangerous.)
Single dose-shots of the flu vaccine and the flu vaccine nasal sprays do not contain any mercury com [...]
- 5 reasons why you should NOT get a flu shot
- 5 reasons why you should NOT get a flu shot:
5 ingredients of many vaccines including flu vaccines, and valid reasons to question the safety of vaccines: Aluminum - A light metal that causes dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Antibiotics - Chemical [...]
- Renters beware
- If you rent from Flagstaff property management, prepare to get burned. Don't matter what you do or how clean you leave the rental, your deposit is history period.
I was told by a few reputable people " including a judge" that you can kiss your depos [...]
- Lady In Green (Camp Verde) 52yr
- You were on the general audience area in front of food booth. Wowww you were hot in the green dress. Awesome body and smile. Just curious where your from. I might have talked to you in the past down in the Valley.
- DARLA (Winslow)
- My cell phone fell off my belt at the Shell station in Winslow. DARLA that lives across the street found it and called a couple of my friends. Before they were able to contact me I bought a new phone and had the lost one de-activated. If anyone knows [...]
- Re all sex offenders are not alike (Dessie M)
- LIFE kills you, hate to break it to you but no one leaves alive and if there is a god, he is one sick motherfucker! Besides, STRAIGHT people engage in all of those activities as well, it's not strictly the gays.
- What the H man (flagstaff) 34yr
- I know that trying to find someone on CL that is actually serious about getting you know you is slim to none. As a poly queer BBW I know that my situation isn't for everyone. But where the H are all the people at that are open to that and NOT JUST LO [...]
- Soliere Blvd (Flagstaff) 38yr
- I just wanted to mention that I am almost 99.99% sure that Soliere between 4th Sreet and Country Club is NOT one of the National Speedways. I too am a fan of Sammy Hagar's "I can't Drive 55" but is there a chance folks could take it out of hyperdrive [...]
- Re.......Drunk smart Indian (N. AZ)
- Thank you!! Now that was a thoughtful and intelligent answer. You must be one of the few educated Indians that made it all the way through high school. I would even venture to say you furthered your education beyond that based on your thoughtful and [...]
- RE: Drunk Indian
- Wow....there's so much hate and ignorance in your post. Do you even understand socioeconomic policy on reservations? People a lot smarter than you (although you claim to be of some sort of superior intelligence based on internet grammar) and I have t [...]
- Re... Sic of (N. AZ)
- Now that is a fairly intelligent and thought out response. For the other guy, it's better but you still need some help.
What kind of ultra-liberal bubble do live in? Your head must be in stuck in the sand or the drunk Indian's ass. Do you pay attent [...]
- RE:One Stop gas station 27yr
- Wow I was just browsing this section and I'm not exactly sure what post each person is responding to but as weird as it is, I just happened to be in the store the day of said incident. Now I'm not familiar with the owner or any of the employees that [...]
- RE:White Amerika 29yr
- It's pretty funny how you continue to bring up having an indian man in ones bed! Alot of people in the world tend to accuse others of things that they are doing or would like to do themselves. Which is it for you? I'm 100% sure it's both. Freak!!!! I [...]
- Sic of... (Americnt) 2014yr
- Well i insist on adding that i'm sick of any racism, ignorantly blatant or in the lower human form of a clinically diagnosed passive-aggressive innuendos. The reasons why racism is a schism are endless but it really boils down to the fact that we are [...]
- Re...Re...White Amerika (N. AZ)
- I am going to assume you are speaking to the drunk Indian about being jealous. Better yet, you nailed it. I am jealous of a loser, drunk, uneducated culture that takes pleasure in being lazy and sucking of the government tit. (dripping sarcasm, in ca [...]
- Re:re:One Stop-Woodlands (Flagstaff)
- This is beside the point...You say you're (note the correct usage) lawyer and you can't tell the difference between "Your", "you are" and "you're"? And there are some other errors but that's the most egregious (look it up, lawyer) one. Yeah...I'm sur [...]
- VA TAKING AWAY PAIN MEDS. (flagstaff) 43yr
- I just found out the VA has decided to take Pain Medications (narcotics) away from Vets and are going to give them nerve blockers instead for the pain.
I understand that there is Some out there who can deal and handle the changes that will happen an [...]
- RE:White Amerika 29yr
- You are a complete idiot who is jealous yourself and obviously one who is very unhappy being you. Get a life you mouthy piece of crap. Need I say more? I don't think so!
- RE:One Stop-Woodlands 53yr
- O.K. So in response to all you immature crybabies about the One Stop. I've been a customer there for a multiple amount of years now, making purchases and washing my car and my wifes car. I'll have you all know that I've had not a one problem there in [...]
- Shout out to my main man! (World)
- I want to give a shout out to my main man - Jesus Christ - who loves me more than anyone ever has or will and actually died for me so that I can live forever.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth i [...]
- David Davidson (N. AZ)
- So you're in the rant and rave section just trying to get your "d@$k" wet, kind of weird. Takes all kinds, takes all kinds...........I bet you like drunk Indian men ;)
- Drunk Indian, again (N. AZ)
- Unfortunately Jacobson Benally, I am all grown up and educated far beyond your hopes and dreams for yourself. I can form full thoughts and sentences and even communicate them effectively. Your lack of using full words, punctuation, and sentences in g [...]
- Re....... Drunk Indian (N. AZ)
- Sorry, I am not a violent person and you will have to sacrifice yourself to someone else. Too easy anyways, just like your women.
- Re: White Amerikkka
- ...I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!
- Re.... White Amerikkka (N. AZ)
- How many drunk Indians does it take to come up with a poorly worded, incoherent, rambling mess of a response? I'm going to guess at least three. You have proven your lack of education and history with your attempt at humor and sarcasm. The "kkk" in A [...]
- Re: One Stop-Woodlands 54yr
- You are correct about the owner. My vehicle went through his car wash years ago and someones antennae was stuck in the brushes, it made scroll mark's down one side of my vehicle. I took my vehicle back there and showed the owner who told me someone h [...]
- Raven's Nest Trading Post (Sedona)
- This guy is a full fledge crook...he takes in jewelry from owners for repair and promises 6-12 months. That date approaches and comes and he disappears like the wind..no snailmail, phone calls or emails..he is never on this FB page. He doesn't belong [...]
- Sick of Native Indians.............. (N. AZ)
- Is it just me........?
How many Indians get a "free ride"? How many Indians get a "free lunch"? How many Indians feel entitled to their "free" things? How many Indians feel more "entitled" than a U.S Citizen? How many Indians have you heard comp [...]
- Think YOU know how to end homelessness in Coconino County!? (Flagstaff) 39yr
- Think you know how to end homelessness in our county? Do you have interesting ideas for ending poverty and houselessness? Are you homeless, houseless, in a housing crisis, or know people who are? Do you know what social services we need or don't need [...]
- Online dating around here SUCKS... (Flag) 33yr
- I can only speak as a guy... but damn.
I'm going to say "online dating" because I haven't gone out and asked any girls out as of late (that's always so much fun, being looked at like you're a total / creep weirdo for just wanting to ask a girl out). [...]
- Gamestop hiring event 8/13
- Did any of you guys go to that job fair for gamestop this past Wednesday?
I wonder how many people they'll hire and so on. A lot of people showed up did any of you? Any other info you wanna share?
- RE: DES don't care
- I see your first error - you applied for the scam riddled, information stealing system know as Obama-care....
- RE:Has anyone used (Flagstaff) (flagstaff) 60yr
- Seriously? You must be kidding, right???
(Funny that such a short posting as that above is not considered by CL sufficient to get the point across. Again, You must be kidding!)
- RE:RE:RE: Route 66 Bikeway (Downtown Flag)
- I am a bike rider, walker, driver and tax payer. I recently stopped biking much and now walk almost everywhere. There is another problem with bike lanes often overlooked by all but the most aware, that being that there is always debris, sand and grav [...]
- RE: Route 66 Bikeway 21yr
- I notice the same thing, not only on Route 66 but on the NAU campus as well. They build the cycling lanes to be like 8 feet wide, and usually smoother than the road itself. But a lot of cyclists chose not too ride in it, and would rather ride on the [...]
- Local DES office doesn't care (Flagstaff) 48yr
- Recently I applied to the Marketplace, (Obama-care) was referred to AZ to complete the application. So far so good, until I wondered into the local DES office to drop off needed paperwork to complete the application. The bureaucratic bitches who work [...]
- Flagstaff's Most Dangerous? (Flag)
- Crosswalk on Butler's and S. Humphreys... Anyone else notice that if you trigger one side of the road to cross on, that either the other doesn't trigger (going southbound) or no-one driving in the east-bound lane gives a shit. First off - for those b [...]
- Has anyone used (Flagstaff)
- Any of the psychics in the area. Are any of them good or do they make it up as they go along. I have found one where I used to live that was actually good thought I would ask first before wasting a bunch of money for nothing. Any thoughts please emai [...]
- why am I so bored and depressed in No. Arizona? (Cottonwood) 33yr
- Does anyone else feel this way about this area? Is it just me?
I grew up here -- moved away for many years -- now I'm back. This time in Cottonwood. I've lived in Sedona and Flag too. Why do I feel so completely and utterly bored being back here? [...]
- Route 66 Bikeway (Flagstaff)
- Not too many years ago the citizens of Flagstaff paid good money to build a bike way along Route 66. I am curious to find out if there is a problem with the bike way that somehow makes it uncomfortable, unsafe or somehow uncool to use? I ask this bec [...]
- Henry Kissinger and local friend in Flagstaff (Flagstaff)
- There's a man that lives in Flagstaff who is part of the Northern Arizona church of Christ, and he was a hitler youth. He tells his tall tail for money about how he found Christ, and how idilic life is now. Fact is, this man worked for several presid [...]
- Dawn, Therapeutic Massage listing (Flagstaff)
- I normally don't rag about someone no matter what, but I feel like I have to this time. I contacted her for a massge. Very vague when asked about despcription, appearance, photo etc. It took a while before I was even assured she was not a male. Now I [...]
- Scam (Flagstaff)
- I drive on Butler every day and see the same people. They take shifts every hour , seems that this should be illegal. If I can, I yell at those lazy drunks. Police, please get rid of this problem. It's so easy to spot these bums. And yes, they are at [...]