- In Need or 3-4 Bedroom - Desperate Need...Please Help! (Kennewick)
- I am in immediate need of a 3-4 bedroom House, Duplex or Apartment to rent! $950 per month or less. I have good rental history, a clean background & have been working at a local hospital for the past decade. I live with my 2 children & my mother.
- townhouse lease (28 south quay st) $675
- Im currently looking for someone to take over my two bedroom one bath townhouse. Its in great condition i just moved in around may. Im looking to move outta state so for someone to take over my lease asap. The lease ends in April. Its $675 a month an [...]
- Looking for a place to live ASAP $300
- I am a 30 year old female who does not make a lot of income. I am home a lot. I like to go to the libraries and read books and use the internet. I would love it if I could use your computer to search and go online. I am not a psycho or liar or thief. [...]
- desperate for shelter (pasco kennewick) $300
- I am lookin for shelter i am a 41 year old hispanic male with limited english but understand and and a very hard worker. I recently had some very tragic experiences in my life. I always have been a hard worker excellent handyman, landscaping, curb la [...]
- section 8 rental needed
- Need any number rooms. Section 8 not to exceed $595. Needed by Nov. 1st.
- looking for a home $400
- Two christians looking for long term housing. Richland preffered. one works a lot and one is home a lot. we want to be able to have privacy and be able to live a normal love life. We need space for a bed. extra storage would be excellent. We are soci [...]
- apartment wanted (tri cities)
- i am looking for a pet friendly single bedroom or studio apartment. I am thinking a max of about 500 so I imagine if I find anything it will be a studio. My name is Tim please do not call before 7 as I work till then. thank you in advance.
- Need a room for 2 weeks (Tri-Cities)
- I am in need of a room for 2 weeks from November 28 anywhere in the Tri-Cities area. I will need a place to park my car also. I will be out during the day - just need a place to sleep and shower. I don't smoke and don't do drugs. I am female, 40, wor [...]
- housing needed
- Looking for section 8 rental. Need by Nov. 1st. 710 any number rooms, or need room to rent for 30-60 days. Female with 4 yr old. Please message or call at
show contact info Not to exceed 350 including utility's.
- Looking for the perfect roommate... (Richland, West Richland)
- Hey! I'm a 24 year old female looking for a roommate to share a house with in the Richland/West Richland area. Male or female. Work quite a bit and attend CBC. I don't smoke and have an occasional drink every now and then. Don't party. Am very trustw [...]
- Working Couple Needs Room/Apt (Richland)
- We are a professional couple that needs housing asap. If you have a room or a apartment for rent and are asking for low cost move in fees please contact me via text or by phone
- Need housing asap (Richland)
- We are 2 working adults looking for a apartment or a room to rent. Something with utilities included and low move in costs.
- Reliable lady seeks room
- Beware of anyone not living in the area. This ad is very similar to an ad where the poster lives out of the area, they send a (FAKE) money order to hold the room and include money to pay a moving company, before your bank notifies you that the money [...]
- Room wanted (Tri cities)
- Hanford worker, male, clean, no pets, no kids, great credit and references. Looking for something with a private bathroom, sometime around the 1st of November.
- Reduced Deposit $99 & $200 off 1st Month- Look & Lease @The Lofts! (North Richland) $1105 2bd 954sqft
- Fall into The Lofts! Where the livin is easy! - $1,115.00 per month 2895 Pauling Ave, Richland, WA 99354 CONTACT INFO Garrett Thiemens
I am a professional female seeking a one room/studio to rent and i am open to house/apt share. I am pretty laid back, very personable, responsible, and reliable. I do not smoke, drink, or use drugs. I clean up after myself and i am able to pa [...]
- Looking for a 3 bed room $1300
- Just moved here from alaska. Needing a 3 bed room apartment or house. Not wanting to spend more than 1300 a month. Have first last and deposit. Please call text or email me if you have anything available.
Thank you kristina
- place needed for me and my 3 kids asap (kennewick)
- Single mom of 3 kids, husband walked out and is fighting paying child support... I need a place asap for me and my 3 kids. I do work and can pay no more than $500 until my child support comes in or I get more hours at work. Kids go to school in kenne [...]
- Apt for rent (1005 puff lane ) $695
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment for rent in College Place
2 minute drive from Walla Walla university and close to the local market. Rent includes water, sewage, and garbage.
- Temporary housing wanted (Tri-Cities)
- I'm looking for temporary, month-to-month housing. I'm hoping for a cat-friendly situation (one very old orange male, neutered). I can provide past housing references. Rooms, sublets, house-share situations are all on the table. Thank you!
- Furnished R4R - Available NOW (North Richland) $600
- Available, single occupany furnished bedroom in private home inc. all utilities, cable, wifi internet, gym privileges. Use of kitchen, dining, laundry, clubhouse/pool and patio areas.
Please reply with detailed information about your situation, when [...]
- Looking for room to rent! (Walla walla )
- Going to be moving to walla walla in January to attend WWCC looking for a place that I could preferably bring my horse and chocolate lab. I'm a 19 year girl working towards my cosmetology license currently I'll be doing hair going to school and compe [...]
- Need 2 bedroom apartment ASAP $750
- I need a two bedroom apartment for my boyfriend, daughter and I ASAP. Hoping to spend in the $700 or below. Neither of us have any criminal history. We want a place in Kennewick or Richland please. Call or text number above. Texting preferred.
- single dad with daughter (kpr)
- Hi im a single dsd with daughter in need of a place or room to rent. I have full time job and it would only be for 2-3 months until I can save money to get an apartment. Were clean and quiet. I can pay some rent and utilities plus im very handy at ho [...]
- Apartments for Felons? $400695
- Hello, I was wondering and I am in desperate need of an,apartment, I have a job and live with my parents, I have been applying for apartments. But everywhere I go I get rejected. I,know I'm just wasting my money but I can't and won't lose hope. If yo [...]