- section 8 rental needed
- Need any number rooms. Section 8 not to exceed $595. Needed by Nov. 1st.
- Financially Stable Couple Seek Shared Situation (KPR)
- Financially stable couple with dual incomes seeking shared living situation. We are a very young, but mature, late 40's easy going folk. We would prefer a private bath and entrance, although its not required. We are looking at a target move-in date o [...]
- Need room ASAP for disabled relative (Richland)
- I am in need of a residence for my adult sister who is physically disabled with poor credit. As her family, we pay all of her bills and are never late on rent. We are willing to cosign and assume full responsibility. She needs a place to live while s [...]
- townhouse lease (28 south quay st) $675
- Im currently looking for someone to take over my two bedroom one bath townhouse. Its in great condition i just moved in around may. Im looking to move outta state so for someone to take over my lease asap. The lease ends in April. Its $675 a month an [...]
- room about 5 nights a month
- Looking for a room or couch to spend about 5 nights a month at. Have a well behaved dog that needs a place with me. I work a lot and will be gone most the month with my dog, I was thinking $20 a night. Respond if you have something.
26, male, respon [...]
- Looking for temporary or to house sit over Dec/Jan (Tri-Cities)
- I am currently looking for a temporary living situation during Christmas Break. Looking to House Sit for someone while they are gone for the holidays or maybe just sublet a place. Would be from Dec. 20 to Jan 12.
- housing needed
- Looking for section 8 rental. Need by Nov. 1st. $595 any number rooms, or need room to rent for 30-60 days. Female with 4 yr old. Please message or call at
show contact info Not to exceed $ 300 including utility's.
- In Need or 3-4 Bedroom - Desperate Need...Please Help! (Kennewick)
- I am in immediate need of a 3-4 bedroom House, Duplex or Apartment to rent! $950 per month or less. I have good rental history, a clean background & have been working at a local hospital for the past decade. I live with my 2 children & my mother.
- Looking for a home to rent in Grandview (Grandview, WA)
- My family is looking for a house to rent in Grandview, WA with 3+ bedroom and 2+bath. A fenced backyard is a must as we have dog and child who need space to run and play!
We are looking at spending between $750 - $1000 per month dependent upon the h [...]
- Looking for a place to live ASAP $300
- I am a 30 year old female who does not make a lot of income. I am home a lot. I like to go to the libraries and read books and use the internet. I would love it if I could use your computer to search and go online. I am not a psycho or liar or thief. [...]
- desperate for shelter (pasco kennewick) $300
- I am lookin for shelter i am a 41 year old hispanic male with limited english but understand and and a very hard worker. I recently had some very tragic experiences in my life. I always have been a hard worker excellent handyman, landscaping, curb la [...]
- looking for a home $400
- Two christians looking for long term housing. Richland preffered. one works a lot and one is home a lot. we want to be able to have privacy and be able to live a normal love life. We need space for a bed. extra storage would be excellent. We are soci [...]
- apartment wanted (tri cities)
- i am looking for a pet friendly single bedroom or studio apartment. I am thinking a max of about 500 so I imagine if I find anything it will be a studio. My name is Tim please do not call before 7 as I work till then. thank you in advance.
- Need a room for 2 weeks (Tri-Cities)
- I am in need of a room for 2 weeks from November 28 anywhere in the Tri-Cities area. I will need a place to park my car also. I will be out during the day - just need a place to sleep and shower. I don't smoke and don't do drugs. I am female, 40, wor [...]
- Looking for the perfect roommate... (Richland, West Richland)
- Hey! I'm a 24 year old female looking for a roommate to share a house with in the Richland/West Richland area. Male or female. Work quite a bit and attend CBC. I don't smoke and have an occasional drink every now and then. Don't party. Am very trustw [...]
- Working Couple Needs Room/Apt (Richland)
- We are a professional couple that needs housing asap. If you have a room or a apartment for rent and are asking for low cost move in fees please contact me via text or by phone
- Need housing asap (Richland)
- We are 2 working adults looking for a apartment or a room to rent. Something with utilities included and low move in costs.
- Reliable lady seeks room
- Beware of anyone not living in the area. This ad is very similar to an ad where the poster lives out of the area, they send a (FAKE) money order to hold the room and include money to pay a moving company, before your bank notifies you that the money [...]
- Room wanted (Tri cities)
- Hanford worker, male, clean, no pets, no kids, great credit and references. Looking for something with a private bathroom, sometime around the 1st of November.
- Reduced Deposit $99 & $200 off 1st Month- Look & Lease @The Lofts! (North Richland) $1105 2bd 954sqft
- Fall into The Lofts! Where the livin is easy! - $1,115.00 per month 2895 Pauling Ave, Richland, WA 99354 CONTACT INFO Garrett Thiemens
- Looking for a 3 bed room $1300
- Just moved here from alaska. Needing a 3 bed room apartment or house. Not wanting to spend more than 1300 a month. Have first last and deposit. Please call text or email me if you have anything available.
Thank you kristina
- place needed for me and my 3 kids asap (kennewick)
- Single mom of 3 kids, husband walked out and is fighting paying child support... I need a place asap for me and my 3 kids. I do work and can pay no more than $500 until my child support comes in or I get more hours at work. Kids go to school in kenne [...]
- Apt for rent (1005 puff lane ) $695
- 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment for rent in College Place
2 minute drive from Walla Walla university and close to the local market. Rent includes water, sewage, and garbage.
- Temporary housing wanted (Tri-Cities)
- I'm looking for temporary, month-to-month housing. I'm hoping for a cat-friendly situation (one very old orange male, neutered). I can provide past housing references. Rooms, sublets, house-share situations are all on the table. Thank you!
- Furnished R4R - Available NOW (North Richland) $600
- Available, single occupany furnished bedroom in private home inc. all utilities, cable, wifi internet, gym privileges. Use of kitchen, dining, laundry, clubhouse/pool and patio areas.
Please reply with detailed information about your situation, when [...]