- 2 free crested geckos bolth male (holmen WI)
- I have 2 free crested geckos. The thing is they will have to be caged separately because there both male. Take just one or bolth. Bolth about 1 1/2 years old not sure of weight I'll figure it out tomarow. Thanks for intrest.
- Hanging Baskets, Scrap, Tote (Onalaska)
- At the Curb. Will remove post when gone. First come first served, I am not able to hold items for you.
- Straw Bails (Onalaska)
- Seven straw bails. At the curb. 1207 Johnson Street Onalaska.
I will take post down when I see they are gone.
- FREE bricks and pavers (2011 Strong Ave., La Crosse, WI)
- Free bricks and pavers. You haul. Located on the south side of La Crosse.
- FREE Portable Basketball Hoop (County HWY K-Goose Isle)
- Free self standing backboard . Needs welding as there is a rust hole in pole.......N 3553 Elm Drive 1.5 miles on HWY K, Pleasant Valley subdivision. Hoop and stand next to road.....
- Free fire pit (Holmen)
- Free fire pit at curb. Just come and take. Will remove post when gone.
Still works but a little beaten up or take for scrap. N8421 McCain Dr in Holmen, near Holland air park
- Free Living room set (1114 Well St)
- Nice shape-couch and oversized chair for your rec room or kids play area. Small tear in cushion on chair and some pink paint on cushion of couch. Smoke free home, no pets on furniture. Also an entertainment cabinet and exercize bike available. Just c [...]
- 1820 Sunset Dr. (lacrosse)
- Old boards & trim, fans, old furniture, huge candles, scrap and more.
- Scrapers!!! metal items Free
- Lawnmower blade sets...various others. Easy pickup 9288 Gemwood Ave Sparta. Get B/4 May 1. First come...first serve
- Curb Alert! Holmen (N6970 Bittersweet)
- Picnic Table!
- free small dog house broken (lacrosse)
- Very good with kids house broken. And fixed all shots up to date .she loves to play ..good with other dogs and cats .text 608 four five one 52 six two
- curb alert free stuff (506 elmberta st)
- free yard toys, water toys, bubble toys, snow toys, soccer net. free for the taking if the ad is up the stuff is here I will not respond to contacts.
- free stuff - bikes...microwave....more (711 washington st)
- check it out. bikes need a little work!
- ISO pool (Onalaska)
- If anyone has a small plastic pool they're wanting to get rid of free (to be used for our puppy to play in) please call or text 608 790 43one one.
- 27" TV (tube)
- Sharp model 374-F810
on front, AV input Video L-Audio R-Audio on back, Component R-G-B, Line 1 & 2, Video - L& R Audio, S Video IN, Line OUT RF IN and OUT Good for watching games or DVDs
- Free Shelf
- In the alley of the 1800 block of Onalaska Ave on the Northside of La Crosse. About 5 feet tall. Sitting by garbage cans. First come, first served. Will delete ad when shelf is gone.
- Free topper. It was on a 2000 f150 that I traded in. Back window broke during the winter and is currently covered with plastic. Located on a cement slab behind my house. 1245 17th St south. If you want it just come get it.
- curb side alert please text ahead of time Toys furniture house hold mi
- Games 9ns of toys women's clothes s8zes m to XXL shoes tons 9f name brand shoes dishes Tupperware misc house wares cd players bAxl pack k8ds toys and boots books ajd more stuff will be out on the curb thriygh out the day but text first please so I ca [...]
- Kenmore deep freezer (La Crosse)
- Kenmore deep freezer
Unit dosn't currently work. Power light is green on the front, but unit dosn't stay cold. Item looks like it's brand new, and could possibly be repaired or repurposed as a root cellar.
- Free ready to go fire wood (North la crosse)
- We are remodeling our house and have lots of old wood so before I take it to the dump I figured I would see of any one would want it. It's cut into 12 to 18 inch chunks. Please call or text
show contact info thanks for looking
- 2 cement steps (North la crosse)
- I have a set of 2 steps and a set of 3 steps for free of course you hull. Call or text for more info.
- Free stuff in alley (2318 13th Place South)
- free 2 car seats, old chair, pallet and a big blue tarp in alley at 2318 13th Place South
- Free welded wire fencing pieces (Viroqua area)
- Used welded wire and some woven wire fencing. Was used for tree protection but some longer pieces from animal pens are available. Some pieces are a little chiggered up but I have used some of it to make animal cages and smaller pens.
- Free smooth wire and braided electric fence wire (Viroqua area)
- 14 gauge smooth wire.
Turbo wire, equibraid and Zareba brand heavy braided electric fence wire. Lots of it. You come and get it. Chris
- Fire wood or white pine logs (Blair)
- I had a big white pine tree die and I will cut it up in to short sections and give it away in that small size, it will need to be split, but no sawing. This is right in Blair. No brush or anything like that just pick up the log segments. This should [...]