- Lost male German shepard (Selden)
- Lost male German Shepard name nitro he is black/red/tan. Please call kids are so upset he is friendly
- LOST: Pomeranian (Medford)
- My Pomeranian got out the front door when nobody was looking, his name is Gizmo and very friendly. Lost in Eagle Estates in Medford.
- Lost my wallet (North Shore Manhasset Hospital)
- I was discharged from the Emergency room at North Shore Hospital in Manhasset On Sunday, March 28th. That was the last time I saw it. I'm not sure if it fell out of my coat pocket, etc. But If anyone has found it please please PLEASE let me know and [...]
- Ring finder (Long island)
- I am a metal detector. I find lost metal items. If you need my services please reply
See Photo's of rings found Ray J
- Lost Cat (Bethpage)
- My cat accidently ran out and wandered off. He is an Orange & White Main Coon answers to Simba...in a new neighborhood we recently moved here, so he is not familiar with his surroundings. He is neutered and microchipped.
- Lost ring in Hicksville (Hicksville)
- Hi I lost my faux diamond engagement ring in Hicksville
looks to be white gold with diamonds and a huge Center stone (fake) Very heavy with shanks on both sides trimmed with Crystal It's around a size 7/ heavy If anyone found it near rout 107 Hic [...]
- Lost or Missing Cat (Long Island)
- Any cat that goes missing tell all of your neighbors to check their shed/garage and be insistant even if a neighbor says no the cat is not in my shed/garage. So many cats go in opened sheds/garages then the home owner doesn't know that the cat is in [...]
- LOST Yorkie!!!! (Suffolk county)
- Brown YORKIE DOG FOUND IN CENTEREACH/RONKONKOMA on Champlin st. Brought to ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICE IN SELDEN ..
show contact info . Has brown jacket and is very sweet!!!
- harley davidson hat (holtsville)
- found your hat on Nichols rd in centereach says Jimmy Larkin inside want to return it please have him call me if you know him
- Tips to find your lost dog or cat, must see!! (long island)
- Missing pet found!: find out more info here, this is how i found my missing dog after days of searching on my own with no luck. http://lostpets-ny.com
- We found a dog (Mastic Beach)
- We found a dog in Mastic Beach.
Female approx. 6 months. Brown. Medium build. I will not be posting pictures of this dog for her protection. To prove ownership, you must provide a picture and I will let you know if it is her. Along with your name [...]
- Lost cockatiel (West Babylon)
- Lost yellow cockatiel with orange cheek patches on 6th st in West Babylon between 14th and 13th avenues. Last seen flying west on 6th st. Very friendly and hand tame.
- Found dog (Brooklyn Acc)
- Found male chihuahua set to be euthanized today at noon Under "Peanut" ID # 1031082
- Found cat (Melville)
- This cat has been hanging around someone's house. Please call Jeanette at
- Found black Pomeranian (Bellport Village)
- Found black Pomeranian male dog. Approximately 5 years old & very well groomed.
He was found on Bellport Lane, south of South Country Road. He would like to go home.
- PET AMBER ALERT WHITE JACK RUSSELL (Mastic Beach)
- I received a pet amber alert for a lost white jack Russell named Jake missing in Mastic Beach since March 13. Just getting the word out.
- Lost min pin...sadly, recovered deceased (BAY SHORE)
- A-DO male MIN PIN, Black and Tan, up ears, short tail, 13 years, 16 lbs., neutered,
no collar, has chip Lost 3/26/15. BAY SHORE. (Seen Brentwood Road near Sunrise H'way) Please call PET LINE with any information about lost or found pets.
- Joe Lozito (Bayshore, NY)
- Joe Lozito of Bayshore, NY: machinist, engineer, designer, inventor, innovator, manufacturer, artisan, philosopher, animal whisperer, musician, horticulturist, collector, restorer of fine antiquities, the man who could repair anything. Our friend Joe [...]
- Black Cat (Farmingville)
- Has anyone Seen our Long haired male black cat??
He has been missing since around the 20th of January. We live on AdIrondack Dr in Farmingville just north of Granny rd up on the first hill. So if anyone has any information please let us know. Tha [...]
- We may have found your dog or cat !! (long island)
- lost dog or cat? lostmydoggie will find them .amber alert your whole neighborhood to find them quicklyhttp://lostpets-ny.com
- Lost necklace with initials (Dix Hills/Farmingdale)
- I lost a necklace which has a lot of sentimental value to me as it was a present from my husband on the birth of our two children. The necklace is gold and has the initials of my two toddlers. If found I would be able to verify that it is mine, you w [...]
- Found (Magnolia St. L.B.)
- Antique style engagement ring found on street in Long Beach, NY.
You will need to describe it to me.
- Found Reed Case (Cold Spring Harbor)
- Found a reed case with what appears to be clarinet reeds. Looks expensive.
Found at the entrance to a parking lot overlooking the bay near Harbor Mist restaurant. If you can describe the case, I will arrange to meet you for its return.
- Found dog (Bayshore)
- Found female husky
- lost glasses kings park (KINGS PARK)
- lost glasses I think at Andersons deli