- Boy Needs Spanking - Asshole overposter (Lynchburg)
- Same postings over and over again every couple of days.
Why do people do this? Do you all really think there is a new crop of people reading this site every week? There isn't. Do you think that everybody doesn't know these are all from the same pers [...]
- Glass of Wine - Blue Ridge Time Warp (Lynchburg and Roanoke)
- Posting endlessly in Roanoke and Lynchburg, hoping someone different reads Craigslist every couple of days. But they don't so why do you bother? And look! He has discovered a time warp:
- Re Re: Shackman Flaggin
- We see the shackman obsession. But what about all the other postings for different people? It's not just the shackman that she targets.
- shackman police flagging? (lynchburg)
- You can't take away the "Shackman" police power. He/she/they cannot help it. Who wouldn't want this shiny badge?
- RE; Want to blow her mind? Bring Shackman to your bedroom (Sunnymeade (FagVille)
- why are you stalking M4W ads? trust me, if you follow these 11 steps to freedom you will be a better person in a much more colorful world...
1 Acceptance! Accept yourself for who you are. You can never be comfortable telling people about your sexua [...]
- Want to blow her mind? Bring Shackman to your bedroom (Sunnymeade Rd Shack)
- It takes us about 2 minutes to spot one of Shackman's stupid postings. Here are 2 more from tonight:
Want to blow her mind - m4mw - 46 (Lynchburg) looking to please - m4w 46 (lynchburg) casual encounters Who would be stupid to bring Shackman to me [...]
- Shackman is really Phil Robertson (Lynchburg) 19yr
- Breaking News: It was revealed this weekend that the Shackman was really Phil Robertson. He has been taking classes at Lucky You as he hopes to soon be preaching at (T)he (R)apture (B)oys (C)ult.
He has plans of tickling ears with the rapture myth a [...]
- Shackman at Wildfire Weekend (Lynchburg)
- The Shackman gave a very touching speach at the Vines Center this weekend. He is being stalked by the CL police because he is just a lover of all. Tearfully he told us how the CL police have made his life miserable.
His only hope is to be raptured o [...]
- Re: Yes You Are
- Rejected? Hell no. I kick ass to the curb and hope to save others the trouble. The rest I'm writing just because stupid CL wants me to.
- what is up with the females? (lynchburg)
- Why do some females act ignorant when you give a compliment to them? Told a woman that she look nice and she rolled her eyes. I guess most females hate Latino men.
- yes you are... (LynchburgVille)
- Isn't it ridiculous that there are so many people out there who are looking for people to love yet there are so many people around who are still feeling rejected?
did he reject you? c'mon now, you can tell us the truth...
- Re: Three Signs I Need Help (circling the drain) 121yr
- God bless!! I have seen the light! Yes, yes....I want to know everything there is to know about these creepers. That would complete me as a person.
And yes, I would love to stalk them on their social media sites, that is, if they used social media. [...]
- Top 3 Signs (LynchburgVille)
- You are a online stalker...
Here are three signs you might have crossed the line and should consider getting professional help. 1. "Spending a lot of time trying to get as much information as possible about the person," Meyers said in an interview [...]
- is this a sign? (LynchburgVille)
- why are all of the Lynchburg R&R ads crap?
Mar 8 Shackman can't get any action (Sunnymeade Rd Shack) Mar 7 Married or Single women? NSA? - the LOSER is back (Lynchburg/Lexington) pic Mar 7 RE: Glass of Wine (Lynchburg and Roanoke) Mar 7 RE: Stud/ [...]
- What outsiders see (lynchburg)
- I'm sure people from other areas see the R&R section of Lynchburg, and with the constant "policing" of dumb postings, and babbling about LU, i'm sure they laugh at us.........Congratulations
- RE: Glass of Wine (Lynchburg and Roanoke)
- Will somebody, anybody please respond to this constant poster (both here and in Roanoke)? He needs some action. Only in hick Lynchburg would somebody post pictures of himself without a shirt to try to get a woman to come for only a 'glass of wine'. L [...]
- Worst of both worlds: Clean the Shack and sex with Shackman (Sunnymeade Road Shack)
- This would be the worst of both worlds: Shackman wants someone to have sex live him AND live in the Shack and try to clean it too. What a great deal for all of us ladies out there!! And if you are lucky, he will post another M4M ad and you can watch [...]
- Is it true???? 24yr
- I once heard that there is a my yearbook 2.0 in the making, once they took away my yearbook and made it in to meet me it was never the same. I was on the internet the other day looking for new social networks and came across a blog, that said my year [...]
- Somebody, Anybody, Please Go Out with Him!!
- Working it in Roanoke early today.
- Lets take a vote.. (The Burg)
- How many people really give a fuck who posts what and where. Seems like one person and only one. Get a life. Nobody cares. This place is for amusement and that's all. The end.
- Married or Single women? NSA? - LOSER (Lynchburg/Lexington)
- This loser posts every day, sometimes 3 times a day on 3 different boards!! Here, Roanoke and Harrisonburg.
Another guy who never learned how to talk to women in HS so he now posts moronic things like this every day. We will continue to ridicule you [...]
- samething (lynchburg)
- Same posts everyday "Shackman" this "over posting" that " I hate LU" yada yada yada..............
- Enough is Enough!!!!!! (Lynchburg)
- OK. I don't know or for that matter really care who it is that keeps posting on R & R about the Shackman or any other looser looking for some sort of action but you have really worn out your stay here!
I get it that you may feel like you are doing s [...]
- Newsflash: Shackman Spotted (Candlers Mtn.)
- Just a passing sighting, and off he went, in hot pursuit of some bikers headed towards the Blue Ridge Parkway......
- Confidental/Private Romance Consultations for groups or couples 31yr
- Want to spice up your relationship? I can offer advice and products (non medication) to get you to where you need to be. Email or text. I will come to you free of charge, just pay for the products that you order. Everything is private and confidentia [...]
- WTH... (Lynchburg CL) 39yr
- what tha hell is up with all the dudes seeking dudes? CL has become a gay site! and gotta love the posts that say "looking to suck a straight guy"...Really? where i come from, if they straight, you aint sucking their dck...I guess straight means some [...]
- Dont act a certain way and you wont be called names (lynchburg city) 26yr
- I am so sick of everything being about RACE, shut the hell up if you don't act like a thug or barney bad ass than maybe you wont get called racist names, Stop walking around like everyone owes you something, get off your ass and work instead of livin [...]
- Odd (Lynchburg )
- I sometimes browse craigslist for my personal amusement. This post I saw in casual encounters (w for m) seemed odd. It included a pic of a naked women whose face was blocked out. Nice body, looking for NSA. As well as a phone number in post. I would [...]
- Shackman 101 (Lynchburg)
- What's up guys and gals, I am new to the RNR board so please bear with me.
Can I get the digest version of the Shackman drama? Has anyone met him? Is he a threat? Does he need to be exposed? I have done some amateur sleuth work in the past, and am n [...]
- Serial Killer on the loose ? (lynchburg)
- Is there a serial killer on the loose ?
Cassandra Morton Dashad 'Sage" Smith Alexis Murphy Jamisha Gilbert
- WTF 54yr
- Just a rant about snow and Lynchburg drivers....most of you can't even drive on dry pavement, so why don't you do us good drivers a favor and stay home when it snows
- Newly Legal ladies here? NSA? - Douchebag Overposter (Lynchburg/Lexington)
- This loser posts EVERYDAY here AND in Roanoke AND in Harrisonburg!! Give up. You are almost as annoying as Shackman is on this board.
Here is another loser who never learned how to talk to women in HS so he now posts moronic things like this every d [...]
- RE: Shackman Stalker
- Well here is another dumb ass posting. Who cares if they post in R and R or Casual Encounters? Everybody reads 'all personals' not just one subcatagory. Try it sometime.
- Shackman Stalker (Lynchburg)
- The idiot who is always posting about the notorious Shackman claims they do it to warn others about him. Would it not be better to place your warnings in Casual Encounters instead of R&R? How many people looking for casual encounters check R&R first? [...]
- I agree ... so ok whatever
- It is just crazy. Like someone who is so sexually obsessed to post 20 times a day can be "shamed" into not posting anymore. The ones I really feel pity for are the ones who feel it is there duty to try to "expose" the posters. They have really ruined [...]
- 500 Reward
- 500.00 reward offered for the recovery of a laptop "lost" from my Honda Fit on Wednesday, February 5th in Boonsboro. No questions asked. Recovery must include the laptop and all contents. Verified by serial number or description. Exchange to occur in [...]
- Re: Shackman Hunt Tonight
- Damn, damn, damn! I missed it, AND I'm on the rag right now. Shit! We coulda caught him pretty quick I bet. And I missed the news too. Tracks in the snow.....perfect for hunting. Make sure you piss on the trail and leave a cum smear on the merkin in [...]
- Re: Shackman Hunt (burg) 21yr
- Duh. Y'all are so silly. Just have a bunch of "ladies" with pics respond to his ads!!
What are you thinking? Such drama. on a more serious note.....I am not down on the Shackman police as you are, cuz let's face it, if you are a woman new to looki [...]
- Shackman Spotted (Lynchburg)
- Breaking News: The notorious Shackman was just spotted entering River Ridge Mall. Lucky You cops are surounding the mall as this is being written. Wset just arrived and getting set up. Tune in for more infromation as it develops.
- Shackman Hunt Tonite (Lynchburg)
- We will meet up in the Vines Center parkinglot at 6:30pm tonight. Please bring your coondogs,pit bulls,lights,and most of all be heavily armed,as we gather to hunt down this madman. Tracks have already been spotted going up the mountain so we will tu [...]
- Question (Lynchburg)
- Why do ppl type phone number as four three four etc, rather than 434?
Then to make things worse, CL asks for more bs in the post.
- Shackman or Sasquatch? (The Great Beyond)
- He's a mythical beast that some say wanders the isolated mountain range known to local Lynchburgers as Candlers Mountain. Or Liberty Mountain if you're a fucking moron and can't read a map.
Many have heard his howls, they say, but has anyone ever ac [...]
- Snowtards (Lunchbag)
- Here's the scenario:
A) You have a snow covered side street. B) It's a hill C) You drive a low rider Honda D) You get in your car The expected result? Oh crap, I am stuck on the hill blocking traffic. I wonder what happened?
- Re: Shackman Police
- Uh oh. Now it looks like the Lucky U haters are getting jealous of all the attention the Shackman Police are getting. In the meantime, the other overposters, posting in the personal ads, are getting lucky while you two rants and raves gangs are fight [...]
- Hilarious???? (Lynchburg)
- The only hilarious thing on Lynchburg R&R is the idiot want a be CL cop who's constantly policing the Shackman.
This person needs to get a life.How many hours a day do you spend keeping an eye on the Shackman? I think you are jealous of him. You mus [...]
- vigilance (lynchburg)
- Well that certainty didn't take long for the "Shackman" police to inform us on the goings on about Lynchburg CL. Why can't LPD responed as quick as the "Shackman" division?
- Re:Shackman? (loserville)
- The guy that continues to post about Shackman is a born Loser...He sets around and jerks his pathetic cock all day looking at the Shackmans post wishing he could be like him...The Loser was a virgin until he was 21..his mother felt sorry for him and [...]
- how quiet (lynchburg)
- My My how quiet this section is without anti-LU person posting his beyond asinine rants. Or the "shackman" police patrolling and reporting the post of Lynchburg CL number 1 wanted. Maybe they heard a rumor of snow and barricaded themselves?
- re: I plan to (5th Street)
- > Also, not much to offer for employment in my profession.
Yeah, prostitution is a dying profession here in the 'burg. Sorry about that.
- I plan to
- move out of the burg, its basically a college town. I have ran across some people that can't drive. Not to mention I've ran across some very disturbed people.(Thats another story.) I know thats everywhere. However, it seems there are more here than o [...]
- Re:On Duty (Lynchburg)
- We are so grateful to be watched over by the "Shackman" police. Truely a dedicated hero,to be honored by all who come here.
- on duty (lynchburg)
- I see the "Shack man" police are on duty and fulfilling their jobs today...... we all should feel very safe
- It appears.. (L'burg)
- as though at 5:47 a.m. I snapped off a log of perfection. As in it was of perfect shape and size. Even the tapered end was perfect. Minimal wiping was needed thanks to a fiber rich diet. I was going to post a picture. I'm sure some people don't have [...]
- Simple Truths (Lynchburg)
- SIMPLE TRUTH 1:
Lovers help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own. Simple Truth: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed. SIMPLE TRUTH 2: When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach [...]
- Check this out.
- Feb. 3rd., 12:45PM, girl w/ glasses, reading "Bookforum," cheeseburger on white bun, washed out tomato slice, ketchup, French fries, pickles, large Pepsi bottle. Any books about nutrition in that thing?
- Re: Feeling Secure
- You are very welcome! But no thanks are necessary. We caped crusaders just want everyone to have a frisky, great time, in the comfort of multiple strangers, whether masked, leather laden, fur covered, or just plain naked. The world is meant to be enj [...]
- Feeling secure (Lynchburg)
- Now that the"Shackman" police are on top of the case I feel so secure that I have stopped taking my medication,enjoy going to the bars again and returned to my favorite sport of shooting at the range.
Thank You so much for my new found sense of secu [...]
- Re: Feeling Safe
- Awww...don't worry about the Shackman police. Come on over, baby. Just imagine these people naked, about 150 pounds heavier, aging, much less talented, and not nearly as clean, but hey, the goat won't tell! It's a tradeoff, baby.
- feeling safe (lynchburg)
- I don't know about anyone else, but I feel safe just knowing the "Shack man" police are on duty 24/7 365.
They keep Lynchburg safe for all of us!
- So You Want a CL Nutcase?
- It may very well be a waste of time and energy to post here, but a warning is definitely in order if you answer some of these ads on CL. Believe me, some who post on here, regularly, are dangerous. They will meet up with you in proverbial sheep's clo [...]
- Moving Right Along
- Personally, I don't give two shits about the overposters or LU. The posts regarding such were once funny, but now, they are getting boring, inane, and downright stupid.
If you read other CL Rants and Raves boards, you might find some modicum of inte [...]
- Re: Question
- I wish I were so lucky!! I've always worked and paid my way, except when I raised a family and I STILL worked part-time. So where ARE these idiots? I'd love to meet one.
P.S. Maybe they are good-looking enough that it seems worth it at first, you kn [...]
- Question (Lynchburg )
- Why do women use men?
They either get knocked up on purpose or otherwise just steal. That way they can have some lame job with little pay. Because some guy has to pay her bills. Now don't get me wrong,I love women. However,the entire system is bui [...]
- Fat Loser - NINE Postings (Lynchburg)
- Talk about clogging up the board - NINE postings from the same person. WHY??
Any jocks out there need to be serviced? - m4m - 43 (Lynchburg) casual encounters Need to be dominated - m4m - 43 (Lynchburg) casual encounters Looking for fun - m4m - 43 [...]
- Married or Single women? NSA? - Douchebag Overposter (Lynchburg/Lexington)
- We don't flag; we just ridicule the losers. Give up. You are almost as annoying as Shackman is on this board.
Here is another loser who never learned how to talk to women in HS so he now posts moronic things like this practically every day here and [...]
- Re, re: Weather (Lynchburg)
- This is the reason I tune to WDBJ for my weather. If Robin Reed isn't sure, he usually says so. The bunch over at WSET are at best third rate in this area. You would think that some of their on air talent having been there for so long could at the ve [...]
- Re: Lynchburg Drivers (Cretinville)
- I was driving in the snow last night and became very relieved to see that the roads were evacuating. Much more of the idiots texting at 20 mph on the expressway, talking on their cells at 35 mph on the expressway, tailgating, braking uphill, and othe [...]
- Lynchburg Drivers - Snow Edition
- Just when you thought Lynchburg's and LiesU's drivers couldn't get any worse, the snow hits. Like the untrained sheep they are, they continue to follow the cars ahead of them entirely too closely in snowy conditions. Worst of all - they use their BRA [...]
- Re:weather (va)
- I agree you have to look at the newbies they have forecasting. Tapasses got in for looks not ability. Perhaps she should spend less time at the bar gay bashing and more time studying future cast models.
- Weather forecast
- The weather forecasters should be embarassed. 5-8 inches of snow forecast and we get nothing save a few flakes. All the schools are closed for 3 days. Now, there is actual snow and........crickets until after the fact.
If I did my job half this bad, [...]
- What They Want
- Wow. Lots of old geezers on here wanting healthy women, non-smokers, non-drinkers, healthy eaters, physically fit, etc. Guess they got tired of size 6 crack hoes that lived a fast life and snuffed out on them. Disposable porn wannabees that went 404. [...]
- Re: Generallee6
- Oh gee, thanks for that image first thing this morning! Blek. Gag. The rest I'm typing just because CL wants me to.
- Re: Well Just Maybe
- Yeah, the L-Burg R & R section is quite unique. I read here daily, laughing my ass off. Glad you've found some comedy in this otherwise, rather mundane city where everybody seems just the same. At least CL exposes you to some variety! Welcome.