He posts every day, sometimes 3 times a day on 3 different boards!! Here, Roanoke and Harrisonburg (see below). Another guy who never learned how to talk to women in HS so he now posts moronic things like this every day. We will conti [...]
- LOSER: Married or Single women? NSA? (Lexington/Lynchburg)
- He posts every day, sometimes 3 times a day on 3 different boards!! Here, Lynchburg and Harrisonburg (see below).
Another guy who never learned how to talk to women in HS so he now posts moronic things like this every day. We will continue to ridicu [...]
- Lame-Burg (Lame-Burg Va)
- I just have to sit back and Laugh! I check in on R & R from time to time and firmly believe there is only one or two people who post here on this forum. Shackman this, Lucky-U that, someone else bitching about these two looser's.
Is there anyone who [...]
- Anyone know who this is? (Lynchburg)
- Does anyone know who this is?
◦Your Posting Description is quite short. We do not charge per word -- please elaborate!
- The Trouble Is.....
- Everybody be wantin' their cake and eat it too. Good luck wit dat one.
You can't have it all. Why complicate?
- Re: Punksi I
- There is so much insanity on Craigslist. You gotta wonder why people are so obsessed with other people's ads. Haters become what they hate. Overposter haters become overposters. They all clog up the board and you have shit left.
One thing's for sure [...]
- Re: 4 Big Fakes (lynchburg)
- Evidence for your claim????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
- I love dick - w4m - 25 - FAKE (Madison Heights (Northvail Dr) )
- This person posts every week or so and puts a fake pic and the name of a local street in the posting to make you think it is legit. It is a fake; probably some guy collecting pics and cell phone numbers. Be careful out there!
- Please stop over posting on over posters!!! (Burg)
- Jeez, you complain of an over poster by over posting. The annoyed have become the annoying.
Give it a rest. Is there nothing better to rant about? So what if they are losers. Evidently you are as well. Why don't you complain about Benghazi or taxe [...]
- Letting you know (Lynchburg) 50yr
- I have no idea where to really start with this. First off, I grew up in a Christian home, but over the years, I strayed away from the church, even though deep inside me, I still believe in God, I really don't live my life as a Christian. I stopped go [...]
- A General Observation (lynchburg)
- I do love perusing the various ads on CL and find some genuinely amusing. But what does seem peculiar is how some people get offended by other people's postings. The reality is that maybe some gay men actually meet as a result of these posts. Men wil [...]
- Re: Pedestrian Right of Way (Lynchburg)
- You are absolutely correct. From the 5th St. to 12th St. corridor, pedestrians assume that they can just step out into traffic. I've seen it time and time again.
These same people would last about 5 minutes in New York City before being splattered i [...]
- Pedestrians, "Right-Of-Way" (Lynchburg)
- There is a common conception that pedestrians always have the right-of-way, this seems just as true in the city of Lynchburg. I've lived here for a number of years and it's insane the number of pedestrians that have walked callously in front of my mo [...]
- why is it so hard (lynchburg) 33yr
- why is it so hard to tell the truth if you are going to sell something. If your printer is missing a power cord say so dont say new in box never opened. If you laptop has a video card problem tell the person. Why must people lie and then expect other [...]
- the Facts (Lynchburg)
- I keep hearing about how black people are "superior". Personally this is stupid every person in every race has the same God given rights....so no superiority exists. But what I don't get is this. Blacks kill each other more times than any other ethni [...]
- Once upon a time in .."The Burg". 35yr
- About 3 years ago there was a character on here who went by "The Burg". This individual had people pissed almost as much as the shack man or the shack man police. Anyway, I thought the guy was funny myself, always telling the opposer to meet him out [...]
- Re,re: Please Go Away (Lynchburg)
- I posted my little rant because I believe most people are tired of the same old crap here. I damn sure am! As for posting some new. When the spirit moves me I will. I, like yourself have tried that before and either get nothing or just more post abou [...]
- Re:Please go Away (dreaded Burg)
- Ok, do you all see the irony of these "go away Shackman police" CL rants?? You say
they are clogging the R&R section....erm.....there would not be anything there if not for these...your posts only add to the whole deal...if you want this section to [...]
- Please Go Away!!!!!! (Lynchburg)
- I don't know who the Troll is that monopolizes this board with their no stop rantings about Shackman & LU but please just GO AWAY. You are really giving Lynchburg a worse name than it already has. Look at other R & R sections in other cities. You don [...]
- Glass of Wine - Blue Ridge Time Warp (Lynchburg and Roanoke)
- Posting endlessly in Roanoke and Lynchburg, hoping someone different reads Craigslist every couple of days. But they don't so why do you bother? And look! He has discovered a time warp:
- Re Re: Shackman Flaggin
- We see the shackman obsession. But what about all the other postings for different people? It's not just the shackman that she targets.
- Re: Yes You Are
- Rejected? Hell no. I kick ass to the curb and hope to save others the trouble. The rest I'm writing just because stupid CL wants me to.
- what is up with the females? (lynchburg)
- Why do some females act ignorant when you give a compliment to them? Told a woman that she look nice and she rolled her eyes. I guess most females hate Latino men.
- Re: Three Signs I Need Help (circling the drain) 121yr
- God bless!! I have seen the light! Yes, yes....I want to know everything there is to know about these creepers. That would complete me as a person.
And yes, I would love to stalk them on their social media sites, that is, if they used social media. [...]
- What outsiders see (lynchburg)
- I'm sure people from other areas see the R&R section of Lynchburg, and with the constant "policing" of dumb postings, and babbling about LU, i'm sure they laugh at us.........Congratulations
- Somebody, Anybody, Please Go Out with Him!!
- Working it in Roanoke early today.