- Brand New Two Way Ram for Woodsplitter (Whitefield) $225
- Red Lion Welded Cylinder Ram, two way ram,model 40WC24-200. working pressure 2500 psi, 24 in stroke. The cost new was 339.99 This ram was bought new from Northern and never used. Asking 225.00 You can call me for information.
- table saw (new gloucester) $150
- shop saw its an old one from back when they made real tools its pretty heavey that's why I call it a shop saw 150.00 witch is cheap for this saw cash only call doug
show contact info or text
- 5 draw 2 peice rolling tool box (nobleboro) $75
- In Great condition..rolls good..draws work good...it just needs your top box. its all stackable together. Storehouse is the brand. Love to trade and dicker..
207-380-45two1 3 1/2 feet tall...2 1/4 feet long....roller is 17 inches deep..2nd peice is [...]
- john deer snow blower attachment (new gloucester) $350
- snow blower attachment for a john deer riding law mower 350 firm call or text Doug
- weld -cutting outfit (rumford me) $300
- oxygen/acetylene tanks weld/cut torch regulators tips cyl cart hardly been used at this price you are getting the tanks free
- Stanley/Bostitch Nail/Flooring gun (Porter Maine) $200
- Hello. I have a nice Stanley/Bostitch Nail/Flooring gun for sale. Works great! Little beat up from ware and tare, but its been maintained seince new. Hook it up and start shootin! Trades are open, but cash talks the loudest. Give us a call.
Alex and [...]
- craftsman power tool set (frankfort) $1
- I have a craftsman 19.2 power tool set come with 3 batteries, 1 hour quick charger, saws all, skil saw, drill, light, and jig saw. Jig saw has laser level, drill has level as well. All comes in a nice case and has all manuals. 200 or trades. Text or [...]
- Radial Arm Saw - Table saw (Portland Westbrook) $50
- I have for sale a Black and Decker radial arm saw. Great condition and is mounted on a table. The table is sturdy and can be painted. It says on it, that it takes up to an 8 inch blade. Works great. Must see to appreciate. Perfect for a home builder [...]
- Bostitch Framing Gun (Porter Maine) $150
- Hello. I got a Bostitch framing gun. Everything on it works. little beat up because of work but has always been maintained. All numbers are good, just a little worn out. open to trades but cash talks loudest. give us a hollar!
Alex and James Busted [...]
- fiberfish 2 kit (windham) $30
- 30' fiberfish wire pulling kit.
- snap on tools new bought for sec home box to do side work (steep falls) $2500
- Snap on tools payed $5300 for all will sell package for $2500 brand new tools will snap tool
- Ingersoll Rand SSR-EP15 15HP Rotary Screw Compressor low hours (Gorham) $4800
- Industrial IR compressor with only 9800 hours, puts out 53 cfm at 125 psi, wired for 3 phase 460V. Same units sell for much more: http://www.machinematch.com/details.mgi?bp=&id=3113 .
- Hobart Welder (bingham, me) $250
- 125 EZ has Hobart's unique Single-Knob Control making it the quickest and easiest wire welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 115 VAC, select the mild steel thickness with the Single Knob Control and you are ready to weld. The Handler 125 EZ com [...]
- Delta Model 10 Contractors Table Saw on Casters (Auburn) $75
- Delta Model 10 Contractors table saw for sale. Comes with blade guard and fence not shown. mounted to a solid steel frame with castors for easy moving at home or on job side. Motor has to be removed to pass through most doors. Easy break down and set [...]
- Rebar Caps (so portland) $50
- Rebar Caps $50.00 a Barrow call 415-7987
- storage full of tools (rumford) $5000
- i have a storage unit full of tools. They are snap on and sears brand. Really good condition. Would like to sell it as a unit just as it sits. please call any time.
- RIDGID 10" Chopsaw (Eliot) $75
- RIDGID 10" Chopsaw for sale - $75 OBO
We are in the process of moving & somethings just can't make the trip. Works wells & have used it recently. The winter is a great time to work on projects in your garage or barn! Stand NOT included. Email to s [...]
- Roof Rake, Aluminum, Garelick , 25' (Old Town) $50
- Roof rake in excellent shape. Comes with five 5' sections. I just installed a metal roof so have no need for it anymore. First $50 takes it.
- Overhead Ceiling Storage for Garage or Basement (Westbrook) $50
- I bought this overhead storage system for my garage in a house we lived in years ago, but we never put it up. We have moved several times since and the boxes have gotten beaten up, but the units have never been out of the boxes. There are two units. [...]
- Roofing Brackets (Lewiston) $25
- Six modern wood and steel folding roofing brackets with metal plank supports with safety burrs. In excellent shape and NOT covered with asphalt. Used, not abused.
- Antique picture framing vice (Lewiston) $75
- Rare cast iron Stanley-Marsh bench mount frame assembly vice. Rotates and pivots to aid assembling picture frames. Original paint. Collectors item or practical tool for someone making picture frames. $75 or reasonable offer.
- Powersmith 18v cordless drill *PRICE REDUCED* (waterboro) $20
- Two drills for sale. Only one charger for both of them. Newer batteries & they work great. I just have to many & want to get rid of them. Email me if you are interested!
- Snap on Master puller Sets (Saco)
- master snap on puller sets (Saco, ME)
I have 2 snap on puller sets in cabinets, one is glass faced cabinet one is not. The glass case cabinet is in excellent condition as well as all the pullers, the other one isn't quite as nice but the pullers are [...]
- tire machine (rockland,me) $300
- older machine still running and working. for more information call.
show contact info please no texting.
- three phase air compressor (rockland) $500
- paid 500$ for this compressor can not figure out how to hook it up. looking to get out of it what I have into it. call
show contact info please no text. open to barter.no fire arms