- plus size women's clothing (Coos Bay)
- I have some plus sized women's clothing to give away. There are several polo style tops size 4x colors red, light blue, green, and pink, 2 pairs of pants size 36W petite length colors green and brown, 3 long sleeved shirts size 5x colors dark and lig [...]
- 3 old tires
- for your earthship...or personal hygiene.
- 2 toilets (myrtle point)
- been sitting outside for a few months.
email me sinks are gone, thx for looking
- Free heavy bag and free 110v belt sander (newport)
- Come get it. They free. As is. You haul and if you hurry I might help load. Corner of third and ne fogarty across from cabinet shop.
- Free firewood, Waldport (Waldport)
- Had a huge cypress(?) branch fall, about 1' diameter, about 30' long. Lots of good wood. Come with a saw and it's yours. If no responses by Monday its going to the dump.
- Shipping Peanuts (Pacific city)
- Need Bags of shipping peanuts call me
show contact info I have numerous bags clear full located on highway 101 near pacific city cutoff.
- Model airplane (Coosbay)
- Remote control model in rough shape and without remote hand controls. Good for parts or a rebuild challange. 66 in wingspan and 10in prop. Has a Magnum .40 eng.
- free bonfire wood (toledo)
- I hav like three or more pickup loads of wood . just come get it .
- Free Firewood........... (Newport)
I'm going to be removing some trees from my property. Tree guys cutting down trees...leaving wood need some free firewood...call me Mike show contact info
- Free fixtures (Aeropostale at outlet mall)
- Free store fixtures. 2 double sided fixtures and 1 4- way fixture. Must go ASAP!
- Piano (gearhart)
- Free to anyone who can pick it up.
- Free Spinet Piano (Neskowin)
- Free piano in good shape, needs tuning. Must pick up in Neskowin this weekend.. it's heavy!
- Wanted Full bed/twin bed (Coos bay)
- Hi I'm looking for a full size bed for my brother for free we just got a house and he has nothing to sleep on also looking for a twin bed anything helps thank you
- FREE BOAT come get it (Hebo)
- I have this boat sitting around at my place taking up space would love to get rid of,NO TRAILER FOR IT,does float,would be a good project for somebody or for the kids to play pirates lol,come get it available any time the boat is just under 21 feet a [...]
- Wanted Free bricks (Cb)
- I am looking for some of the grey bricks for a yard I need at least 4 just trying to get a little yard going. Please and thank you for your time
- Camper (Crescent City)
- Contact me for address. Leave your phone number or e-mail(dont just hit reply)
Could be a chicken coop or a camper for hunting season. Free you pick up.
- free file cabinet, stroller and other stuff (Florence)
- We moved and left some useful stuff on the curb. 1924 30th ST Florence
- FREE 27 " Sony TV, works great (Myrtle Point)
- We bought a flat screen to hang on the wall so don't need this tv anymore. Has a great picture. Is not a flat screen.
- twin bed1top x2boxsping (warrenton)
- Free twin bed and box first come first serve.
- Wanted Recliner/queen mattress (Coos Bay)
- Hi I am getting ready to have knee surgery and looking for a recliner FREE please don't have the money and don't want to be stuck in a bed and also looking for a queen mattress for my girlfriend thank you
- Martha Stewart magazines (Astoria)
- Complete set of Martha Stewart from inception to four years ago. In varying condition of perfect to very good or better. The entire set goes as I'll not break it up.
- 7.5 Artificial Tree with lights (Lakeside)
- 7.5 ft Evergreen Pine Christmas tree with built in lights. All pieces and lights work, really nice full tree! The catch is: kitty started spraying before his neuter appointment. If you want to deodorize it, my loss is your gain. Disassembled and bagg [...]
- Free Desktop Computer Speakers (Toledo)
- Have a few computers speakers that are working,etc. & Free to who ever is in need..probably 6 altogether..they're taking up space I need for other things & thought I'd try to find somebody local that might be in need..take 'em all,K?..Thanks, Ray