- room wanted (Brookings)
- Senior female would like to rent a room or share housing. Quiet, retired professional. No drugs or drinking. Can pass background check.
- in need of room in Tillamook. (Tillamook)
- I know this is gonna sound bad.im in need of a place to stay til I can get on my feet.I was hired for a job but have no money to move currently.first check is in two weeks.shoot me a text.or call.thanks
- Land/Yard Space Wanted (indoor/outdoor) (Coast) $100
- I'm looking to rent yard space, land... a garage.
I have limited funds and want to start a business but cant afford to rent commercial space. I need a small amount of yard space or a garage for rent fairly cheap, I'll be working on a project that w [...]
- looking for a 2 bdrm house in neskowin (neskowin oregon) $725 1300ft2
- we are a family of 3 wife and i are disabled and looking for a 2 bedroom affordable home in neskowin oregon want to stay in tillamook county for our drs. have references and a income every month be do have a house cat very well behaved
- studio for rent short term (Brookings)
- Looking for a small furnished apartment or studio for short term rental/sublet. February, 2015. Local references. One person, not pet no smoking etc.
- ISO 2 Bedroom Apt./House (Lincoln City) $1000
My family (husband, young son, and cat) and I are looking for a two bedroom apt. or home for rent. I work for Lincoln County and my husband stays at home with our son and works in the evenings. We have excellent steady income and our current [...]
- Professional Couple Looking For Home in or North of Brookings (Brookings)
- Professional couple and well trained, mild mannered dog looking for a rental home in or north of Brookings available in February. We are looking for a clean, well-kept 2-3 bedroom, 2 bath detached home with a fenced yard and garage. Must be in a clea [...]
- Desperately need a room. (Seaside OR) $500
- I am a single 45 year old woman with a service dog. I desperately need a room to rent by the 8th. of February. I work 5 days a week and am quiet and keep to myself. I just need a place to live so I am not homeless. Please email me . Thank you.
- Couple Seeking Dog-friendly fully-furnished rental for March/April/May (Oregon Coast)
- Professional couple and a well-behaved adult dog seeking a home on the coast for three months! We will be leaving before the start of the summer season, so this is the perfect opportunity to rent out your empty vacation rental for a full three months [...]
- Responsible Couple Looking for 3/2 Home to Rent
- My husband and I are planning to move to the central coast, and we would love to find a home close to the beach. We are open to the location, but we're leaning towards being somewhere between Lincoln City and Florence. Ideally, the home would have 3 [...]
- Looking for cute studio -$450 max budget (Oregon Coast) $450
I'm looking for a cute little studio under $450 including most utilities. I do not need a lot of space as it is just me, no pets. Looking for a coastal studio on the Oregon Coast! Please help! show contact info Stephanie
- Employed professional couple seeking 1-2 BR (Newport, Lincoln City)
- I am a professional in my 30s currently living and employed full-time in Newport. My boyfriend is in the process of relocating from Portland. We are looking for either a one bedroom with an office or loft or a two bedroom to rent between February 15 [...]
- seeing small house or apartment (oregon coast)
- my wife and I are wanting to move back to the coast and was trying to find a 1-2 bedroom place apartment or house we are looking for around 500-600 in rent and cat friendly
- SEARCHING FOR SMALL COTTAGE/CABIN IN SECLUDED AREA (OREGON COAST) $600
- In search of a small cottage/cabin like home at a decent monthly rent. Doesnt have to be spectacular, upscale. Looking for something in touch with nature, as I enjoy spending alot of time outdoors. I enjoy making the most out of surroundings. Looking [...]
- iso: little cabin or apartment, must have yard. (astoria) $400
- Hey there..i'd like to find a little place to live, that's private with a nice outdoor space, for me and my cats, who are primarily outdoors..in a house is fine..as long as it's my own space..run down, rustic AOK with me! walking distance to DT prefe [...]
- 62 & looking South County (South Beach to Yachts)
- ol' Country boy ; Casual Quiet'ish Clean ...... Looking to share low traffic home / rent room South Beach to Yachats & surrounding . Don't smoke , not much of a drinker , .... Dog / Cat & animal friendly ; cook & wash my dishes as I go , read etc.. i [...]
- looking to rent. coming from Hawaii. (eugene area)
- I want to be home.... i am 28 year old female, clean , plenty of work reference. Localy in Eugene ss well as Hawaii.
Just need a little bit of help. Outgoing personality.Responsible, and hard working , if you can help please let me know show contact info
I am looking for a very private room share or a small studio to rent. I recently got a job in Gearhart and need to move ASAP. I don't smoke and rarely drink. I will be working 40+ hours a week and in my free time will be reading, cooking, or [...]
- Looking for furnished room to rent week to week (oregon coast)
- looking for a furnished room (incl. utilities) to rent on a weekly basis. we (2 people) are looking to pay around $100-$125 per week. no deposit. we have a good reference.
contact us for more info. we are looking to rent week to week. all towns alon [...]
- Housing needed ASAP. Great tenants good references (oregon (anywhere)) $1200
- In need of a rental home not too expensive Have been in current place for six years. We are looking for long term and have children and a great service dog. Great tenants enjoy keeping our home in tip top shape and do what we can to help and improve [...]
- help need a home for sm family with great work ethic, values and heart (oregon) $800
- In need of ant type of rental family income is 1300. When not employed. We are easly employable and will be workong full time once moved in and settled. Have been in current place for six years no envictions fair credit very good people with great sm [...]
- looking for housing (lincoln city)
- Lincoln city area
apartment or house 2 adults- both working full time at chinook winds as table games dealers 1 infant (born 12/10/14) and maybe 1 cat *though he can always go live with mom if necessary. preferrably 2 bedrooms
- Work for place to live (Coos Bay)
- I am seeking someone who has an apartment, small house or decent-sized trailer in which to live in exchange for work. It could be property management/handyman kind of work or yard maintenance or farm/ranch kind of work. I am responsible, honest and r [...]
- Couple with a great dog and cat Looking for housing in March/ April*** (coos bay)
- We are planning to move to Coos Bay area in April. She wants to go to culinary school, we both LOVE The Oregon Coast, and Coos Bay seems to be the best destination to make this happen.
Looking for a 1 or 2 bed house, apartment, or studio in or near [...]
- Looking for temp to possible long term room/parking (Bandon)
- I am looking for a place to rent or park my vehicle temporarily until I can save enough money to find a more permanent living situation. I work full time and I am able to live out of my vehicle or a small room/cabin. I could even park my vehicle on t [...]