- Responsible PhD student seeking immediate housing (Newport) $800
- I am 27 year old PhD student at Hatfield Marine Science Center seeking housing as soon as possible. My house suffered major damages due to a water main break and as a result I have lost my home in the last 48 hours. Therefore, I am looking for a 1-2 [...]
- Permanent trade for Central OR ranch, vacation rental, ocean view (Gold Beach) $995000 4bd 3200sqft
- TRADE FOR CENTRAL OREGON RANCH
12 acre private estate nestled into an old growth forest overlooking one of the most photographed beaches in the world. Much remodeling done. Horse barn & corrals. Ride your horses directly onto the beach in front of t [...]
- Room in House or Studio Apartment Wanted (newport)
- Hello All! I am relocating to Newport OR shortly after January 1. I am looking for either a cheap studio, 1 bedroom, or room rental in house. The room can either be furnished or unfurnished. Right now I'll only be bringing a car load of stuff out, bu [...]
- looking to move close to the ocean.... $400
- i am a single woman of thirty-six years.......i am an artist, i have a cat, and she is well behaved, loving and independent...i am an introvert in most ways but am experienced with living with house/roomates and do everything i can to contribute and [...]
- NEED ROOM IN BROOKINGS ASAP (Brookings, OR)
- I just accepted a job in Brookings and need to move from White City ASAP. I am an 58, Air Force veteran, with a small well behaved Service Dog. It would be great if the room/space were furnished, will accept non. I'm quiet, clean and respectful, need [...]
- or under incl. utilities for a room (Brookings) $400
- 23 year old male looking for a place where I can smoke without going out in the cold or rain. I don't have a car, so it needs to be walking distance to a store.
- TRADE WANTED (bandon)
- Retired Contracter looking for short term situation so he can golf the Bandon golf courses. Can trade work for accommodations if your needing help. Open to ideas, so don't hesitate to call. Gary ( 360 201-2002 )
- Healthcare professional looking for a room to trade for household services (Coos Bay or North Bend Oregon)
- I'm a healthcare professional new to the area looking for a place to rent for trade. Would like to find a household where I could do chores or in home health care. I can do errands, cooking and shopping. I am currently working three days a week for a [...]
- 2 or 3 bed ?? (Reedsport)
- My husband and I are looking to relocate to Reedsport. I need a reasonable priced 2 or 3 bedroom home to rent. I am willing to pay up to 850.00 depending on location and number of bedrooms. I have one 16 year old son that is in High School and a grea [...]
- Family in need of 2 bedroom house with garage (north bend) $800 900sqft
- My wife myself and our two daughters are looking for a house to rent.
Currently I have $860 in my pocket to give and also have more money coming. We have to be moved out of current place by monday. 6 days from now. Would like to put $850 toward fi [...]
- Wanted- 3 BDR House in East Side Coos Bay (Coos Bay- East Side)
- We are looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent, beginning in February.
We would like to find one on the east side, close to Millicoma School but will consider one anywhere in Coos Bay. Our price range is 700-800/month. We have rented from a property [...]
- looking for a caretakers position in bandon or. (bandon or)
- hello we are looking for a caretakers position in bandon up 42 s or south of town. we have animals so we would like a place to bring them with us. horse dog bunnys goats. we are reponsible do not do drugs or drink . we love our animals very much. if [...]
- animal rescue needs supplys (bandon or)
- we are located in bandon oregon we rescue small animals and are in need of suppliesmetal roofing for stalls wood to build houses for goats. fencing ect. anything that you no longer need if your going to through it away please consider donating to hel [...]
- Housesitter Available (any)
I am an experienced housesitter. It would be my pleasure to care for your home while you are out of town. I have owned a home of my own and would enjoy caring for yours like I did my own... I am middle aged, do not smoke or use drugs, nondrink [...]
Am looking for a room to rent in either Coos Bay, or North Bend. I am a newly retired person, I have a secured income, and there for, being able to pay ON TIME, wont be an issue. Am quiet, and having lived in a shared house situation in [...]
- Rental wanted - No carpet (Depoe Bay, Newport, Waldport) $1000
- Looking for a house/condo/duplex without carpet due to allergies. Would like to spend $1000 (or less) per month for rent. Relocating from Willamette Valley. Good rental reference. Financially stable. No pets, no smoking, no parties.
Thanks in advanc [...]
- Wanted; Caretaker/Caregiver Position (Central/Southern Oregon)
- My wife and I are looking to caretake second homes and properties in the central and southern Oregon area. We are experienced in teaching organic gardening, sustainable living and permaculture, and are currently living in Yachats. We are also interes [...]
- $500 44, single, quiet, looking for apt Empire to Charleston (coos bay-ish) $500
I'm 45, male, single, very quiet (almost reclusive), easy going, a decent sense of humor, no criminal history, non-smoker, no pets and a very stable employer/employment. I have very good personal & employer references but my credit rating is [...]
- New Job In Brookings Man Needs To Rent Room (Brookings)
- I just got a great job in Brookings...am staying at a motel...which isnt fun...I would like to rent a room from someone...I dont need much and have no pets..no kids...dont smoke...please email me if you have anything...
- christmas miracle * mother & 2 kids need home (lincoln city / otis oregon )
- Mother and her 2 kids with section 8 voucher for a 3 bedroom house or apartment my voucher expires january and i cant afford to loose it i have good rental history and no crime background and no evictions ..very quite and to my self i have had alot o [...]
- Needing temporary housing sometime in may,up to 45 days. (Florence area.)
- Hello, we are a family of 3 with 2 small dogs, and will need a temporary place to stay for up to 45 days sometime in may 2014. prefer private like trailer, motorhome, guest house, vacation home,etc.We are very clean and and very respectful and will b [...]
- Rent your spare room to a quiet professional (Tillamook)
- I am moving to Tillamook, and would like to rent a room in a non-smoking home. I am a mature medical professional, clean, quiet, and will respect your privacy. I anticipate that I will spend most of my time at work, and basically need a bed, shower, [...]
- Eugene 4 br 3.5 bath for Newport area res or income
- I own free and clear a 3010 sq ft home in a good section of Eugene, 2 car oversized garage, 3.5 baths, much more. Will trade for Newport area home or income property, and can also offer some financing.
glad to offer photos and details to serious per [...]
- single mom of 2 lil ones need pace asap (coosbay/north bend) $300
- I'm a single mom of 2 lil boys with no help, I am desperately in need of a place for us. Cheap all utilities paid preferably. I can't afford much right now but need a place ASAP. If you have something or know something my email is ransomanryker1108@g [...]
- Family of 4 looking for small house, appartment,granny unit o mobile h (Gold Beach-Coos Bay)
- We are a 28/ 30 year old couple. We have two little boys 4 and 1 yr old they are everything to us both. We have both lived in Oregon prior currently live in northern California. We are hard working. Mom has skills to clean, take care of kids and smal [...]
- Needing help asap... (eureka)
- My husband and I are are looking for a temporary place to plug our rv in. We have been traveling for about 4 yrs in our rv and usually dry camp in the forest with our two small pups. We have run into an issue with the current weather situation and ca [...]
- Help. Need a place to park my Camper. (North Bend, OR)
- Need a place to park my truck camper. I live in it. I can pay a small amount plus do house work, yard work, cooking, or care giving. I am a 55 year old female. I need to work desperately.
Thanks, Mary 541- 808-4278
- Wanting to share a home (Coos County)
- 50 yo single father of infant wants a roomie to find a new home that is warm and draft free. I have a voucher similar to section 8, only better. No cigarettes, no alcohol, few visitors. I want a safe environment. Prefer single mom, you must be able t [...]
- in need of a room to rent asap (brookings)
- I am in desperate need of a room to rent. I am a 17 year old female. I have the money to move in now. My roommate I'm currently living with kicked me out because of his jealous girlfriend. I do have a kitten who stays in my room only. I am very clean [...]
- looking to rent longterm in juily $900
- Looking to move to the Oregon coast coos bay bandon areas we have section 8 and two pets our voucher gos to 900 we need 3 bed 2 bath and fenced yard we are good long-term renters have been at current resadence for almost 9 years in ne bend . Looking [...]
- Secluded place needed on the Oregon Coast by a writer and intellectual (Oregon Coast)
- Secluded housing needed for a single highly educated Ph.D. writer on the Oregon Coast, as close to the ocean and river as possible. Proximity to Eugene would be preferred, as his son is a graduate student at the University of Oregon and has his own h [...]
- Seeking Short-Term Holiday House Sit
- Looking for 2-3 week house sitting job for holidays
I am a professional property caretaker - house sitter and I am looking for an "over the holiday" house sitting opportunity. I can commit to a date sometime before Christmas and up to January 5th. [...]
- wanted (oregon coast )
- I am of need of a worm place to sleep at night. I will work, or do (anything) that is needed! I am homeless very able boddied. I am open to most things I am layed back I don"t judge I except people for who they are, for what they are, I am single. I [...]
- Couple need room to rent for jan (Coos Bay/North bend) $350
- Couple looking to rent a room or small appt or small house to rent for 1 month around January 6th to 1st of february. can be flexable a couple days early or late. we have a small dog schnauzer that quiet and well behaved not a chewer or craper in dwe [...]
- Surgery Recovery Rental @ 1 Month (Oregon Coast)
- Alaskan Senior couple looking for temporary furnished housing (1+ months) while recovering from knee replacement; should be within a 2 hour commute of Portland with a sleeping area on the main level. Would prefer a single family dwelling with parking [...]
- Share a House in Newport/Waldport (Newport/Waldport) $500
- We're a young couple, both employed by the school district, looking for a couple or a roommate to share a house in the Newport area. We're open to Waldport, Siletz, or Toledo as well. We have an 8 year old very friendly dog, and are non-smokers. Shoo [...]
- Have Bend Want Coast, Permanent (Bend Central Oregon) $700 2bd 1150sqft
- I've got a nice 1 1/2 acre lot in Bend. It has irrigation water. Yards in the neighborhood look nice and there is no dust because there is irrigation water in the neighborhood. It's a good neighborhood to build in.
The property has an older mobile h [...]
- new dad looking (newport) $500
- Looking for a place some time January house or apartment 2 bedroom hopefully nice and clean please leave a message 541-264-6770 thanks
- Looking for a country home (Coos Bay area)
My name is Teri I am 47 non smoker, non drinker with couple dogs looking for a a nice cozy place to live I am looking between the 300-500 range if possible willing to trade work for living space as long as space is private. Can pay up to 5 [...]
- Divorced mom and 2 kids (Reedsport area)
- Hi. I am a 36 year old divorced mom with 2 kids (boy 11 & girl 13) full-time. I am looking to share a house in the country/outskirts of town with somebody, preferably another single parent. Ideally I would like to be able to have chickens and a large [...]
- family of four need home (newport)
- Family of four needing 3 bedroom home. Home we live in now has sold and we need to be out by january 1st. Have excellent rental history and references to rely on not credit for in the process of fixing. Mom is in nursing program at oregon Coast colle [...]
- perm trade duplex for coast property (glendale oregon) 6bd 2016sqft
- I have a duplex located in glendale oregon 2 3bedroom 2 full baths units 1 total remodel 1 unit rented at this time for $600 a month outside all painted last sept
will trade for house with property or land with a ocean veiw # 1 pick would be in broo [...]
I am planning to take a few days off in December-possible dates are 14,15,16,17 I haven't yet decided what days-but it's pretty flexible for me. My goal is to simply become one with nature-to relax to heal to just get away:) I'm planning to b [...]
- For rent (Coo's bay) $650
- Lrg 2 bdr 1 bath apt .some utilities payed 600. dep 650. mth 25 app fee contact Dyan at 541-808-2654. mon-sat 10am -5pm units ready to rent
- looking for 2 bedroom house/apartment (newport/toledo OREGON)
- couple with 2 dogs looking for an apartment or house anywhere from $500 to 750 in need of something fast please help.. please text 541-248-nine36four
- Mommy & Infant need room (Cannon Beach )
- Long time local mommy with infant child need a room to rent in cannon beach ASAP
We are respectful, quiet and clean. Please be also. Need help finding something here
- One Bedroom Cabin/Cottage Wanted (Coos County) $1
- Retired single female looking for a cozy one bedroom cabin/cottage on property with distant neighbors. W/D hookups, full bath, area for gardening. Prefer rural area or secluded house with lots of light and greenery.
I am very quiet, private, tidy an [...]
- Temporary relocation for quiet senior (Coos County)
- Quiet retired female needs an interim place to stay (1-3 mos). Immediate move necessary due to mold in current house.
N/S N/D private, conscientious, tidy. RV ok if private and quiet. Thank you. 541-297-8857 only (no texts please)
- Wanting: 2 or 3 BED house, or duplex (Coos Bay/North Bend) $720
- We are a family of three with a Section 8 voucher for $720. We have been living in a big-sized apartment for over 3 years, but we just need our own space and yard. We are very responisble, clean, organized people. We also have very good rental reffer [...]
- Long Term Rental Wanted Feb/March (Within 40 Miles of Reedsport)
- Due to work, we need to relocate to the Coast in February or March. We would like to stay within 40miles of Reedsport. We are a family of 3 with 2 well-behaved dogs and 1 old cat. We would prefer a single level home or very few stairs, due to our sen [...]
- WANTED place to live for 60 yr. old (male and my 8 yr old)
- BORDER COLLIE, who goes w/ me EVERYPLACE I go. She is very well trained. People that are pet lovers adore her, As i do of course. I am looking for A LONG TERM SITUATION. I have plenty of current refrences I am clean and neat and am looking for same. [...]
- Looking for roommate in Newport (Newport)
- I'm a 30 year old guy looking for an apartment or house to share with a roommate(s). I'm responsible, have a job, non-smoker and I don't have any pets. Please let me know if you have anything available. I'm looking to move ASAP. Thanks.
- beware:pauline richards,pauline richardson,pauline curtis,fraud w/chec (oregon coast/ florence) $600
- beware, if you see this picture or if you have a contact with pauline richards, pauline richardson,pauline curtis,sunshine j,hope taylor,nefertiti D Holt,you are in risk of fraud,she is the same rat using all this names,she says she is looking to fin [...]
- 2/3 bedroom home/apartment $750
- My fiancÚ and I are looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom home for ourselves and our son. We are on section 8 with a budget of $750. We would like to be in or near Newport or Toledo. We are clean, quiet people. We keep to ourselves and do not cause trouble. P [...]
- We need a place ASAP!!! (Coos Bay) $500
- Hi my name is Sara and me, my boyfriend and our 3 week old baby are needing a place by Feb. 10th. We currently live in my grandmothers house which is getting foreclosed on my then, I am a stay at home mom and Vincent works, we only make about 500 dol [...]
- Seeking pet friendly rental-~$800 (Newport/surrounding areas) $800
- Young couple moving to the Newport area 12/31 seeking a pet friendly rental. We have small dogs, very well behaved (I am an animal trainer). We have previous rental history for dogs. Would prefer a house, but interested in apartments as well (we are [...]
- apt needed asap (Tillamook) $600
- in need of a one to two bedroom apartment asap.please text or call me at 5039859648.thank you
- single mother (tillamook) $700
- I'm a single mother of four wonderful kids.. we are in need of a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment or house. I work and have other income coming in. I would take a place anywhere at this point. Thanks Angela
- Recently single mom needs place for kids to call home! (Newport )
- My kids and I are looking for something desperately right now. I work full time so paying rent is no problem it the move in that I just can't do. This was not a planned move, but a much needed one. I'm not asking for a hand out just some help.
- Single Female with dogs $400
- I am trying to find a place that I can move my 5th wheel to. I am clean non smoker that does not drink or do drugs. I can pay up to 400 monthly plus electric and water. A little about me I am 31 and a student at clatsop currently. I do have 3 dogs, t [...]
- Couple looking for weekly rental (Lincoln City or Depoe Bay)
We are two quiet professionals looking to relocate to the Coast and are in need of quiet rental by the week until we hear back from the jobs that we have applied for. We are from Hawaii and are laid back. We are able to afford $200./wk. Please [...]
- Coming to Astoria soon, need a roof to sleep under! (Astoria)
- Hi! I'm a 21 year old female from Wisconsin looking for a room to stay in while I stay in Astoria for a few months. My flight arrives in Portland on December 11 and I have not yet found a secure boarding situation. I'm a seasonal worker in Door Count [...]
- private room/cabin (north/central coast) $550
- looking for room with private bath and place to put a microwave (private entrance is preferred) for short term stay (six months) 450.-550. including utilities and reasonably small deposit.
Me: Simple, balanced, non smoker, no pets. Do not create dam [...]
- Please Help, Need a place to park my camper. (North Bend, OR)
- Need to temporarily park my truck and camper. One person 55 yrs. old and small dog. I can pay a little amount. I can work, Housekeeping, cooking, and yard work. I'm in a desperate situation and I will soon go homeless. Coos Bay area is also O.K.
- Long term rentals (Tillamook County) $595750 1000sqft
- Looking for long term rentals in the 9Tillamook County) have been renting in Rockaway Beach, but have to move before May 2014!. So I'm looking for any long term rentals in the area's in the Tillamook county. A two bedroom, one bath , will accept 2 ca [...]
- Professional lady Seeks to rent a room or house share (Oregon Coast)
I'm a professional female seeking a room to rent, I'm also open to sharing a place with a responsible male or female. I am honest and would like to rent from likeminded person. I am pretty laid back, easy going, personable, responsible, and relia [...]
- Looking for a place (Florence9)
- Hi I'm looking for a nice in town of Florence. I work in a memory care unit at graveyard shift, so I'll be quite during the day and working at night, I hoping for a place in town close to my job. I can afford 450-500 mo. If u have a place that fixes [...]
- Looking for a cat friendly rental (Coquille-Myrtle Point) $350500
- Hello, I am looking for a month-to-month rental in the Coquille or Myrtle Point area - convenient to my work place in Coquille. Wanting to pay $350-500 per month.
I'd like a warm, cozy 1-2 bdrm place for me and my 11 yr old cat. I am quiet and would [...]
- Small family needs place ASAP (Newport) $500
- My husband and I need a place to rent asap. We have a son turning1 next month and are currently staying with friends but need a place of our own. We have no animals and are very clean.
- Long Term Housing Wanted due to Work Relocation (within 35 miles of Reedsport)
- Looking to move within the next 3 to 4 months. Due to work, we need to relocate to the Coast. We would like to stay within 35 miles of Reedsport. We are a family of 3 with 2 well-behaved dogs and 1 old cat. We would prefer a single level home or very [...]
- PROFESSIONAL COUPLE CAN HOUSESIT (Gold Beach)
- Need housesitting? Professional couple with references, looking for a place in the Gold Beach area for the winter, can do handywork, yard maintenance, references.
- Married Couple (seniors) seeking home but limited on $$$ (Lincoln City-Newport-Possibly N. Coast ) $500750
- Hi, we are a couple of 60somethings who have a steady income that's just not big enough for move-in at a lot of places. We are looking for a 1 or 2(?) bed, 1 bath apt., townhome, or ??? Honestly though; NO trailers or sublet-type deals (been there, d [...]
- Help Please (lincoln city)
- Hi small family in desperate need,we are rather new to the area and both employed but we cannot find a affordable home and don't have any savings left and we will be homeless tomorrow with a 7 year old child,I am a old fashioned type man who knows it [...]
- Exchange labor for room (Open)
- Hello, I am currently looking to work in exchange for rent. I am open to something temporary, and or possibly long term.
I am completely respectable of people and there property. I am just looking for a place to keep my cost of living down to save s [...]
I am looking for a month to month rental for the winter. I have a very well behaved dog. I'm active, clean, and respectful.
- wanted coastal apt in january (oregon coast)
- I am looking for a studio or small affordable apartment to rent anywhere along the coast. I lived on the coast before and then moved to eugene and I miss the walks along the ocean and everything that goes with it. If you or someone you know has a pla [...]
- apartment wanted starting in january (gold beach)
- Hi I am looking for an apartment in gold beach. I lived there for a short time in May of 2012 and moved for family reasons back to the midwest. I moved back to oregon to eugene a few months after that and lived here since but would like to move back [...]
- apartment wanted-january 2014 (florence)
- I am looking for a small apartment to rent in florence. I am a 50 year old woman and am looking for an apartment in the 500 range as I am on fixed income. I am living in eugene right now but would love to move back to the coast. If you have anything [...]
- trade senior park for family park (Brookings) $418 2bd 1200sqft
- I have 2 bed 2 bath mobile in senior park with ocean view want to trade for similar infamily park in a city in Oregon
- Looking for country home that accepts dogs (NB. CB, Charleston areas)
- I am a hardworking honest person who is looking for a 2 bedroom place with washer dryer hook ups and storage that is affordable that will accept dogs and have WSG paid. I have an income don't drink or smoke but I am a OMMP. Looking in the price range [...]
- in need of 3+ bedroom HOUSE (North Bend)
- In need of a 3 + bedroom HOUSE for rent.
Needs to be fairly cheep, under $900 OR utility's INCLUDED would be great :) PETS - we have 3 SMALL dogs ( doxi / terrier mix ) Need ASAP Please help us find a home. rent to own??
- Apartment, Cottage, Room - Pet Friendly (Depoe Bay, Newport, Toledo, Siletz) $700
- Greetings - I am a female non drinker and don't do any drugs - I have a shih tzu, she is 19 lbs and everyone loves her, she does not have accidents in the house and rarely goes in her own yard. She has a schedule that she sticks to and is a very good [...]
- looking for a place (Salem or near ccc)
- I am a 39 male, starting school at chemeketa in January. Work part time for a small auto repair shop. Looking for a room for rent type deal. I am clean, responsible, I smoke but only outside, I dont do drugs and drink very little. I am a nudest that [...]
- looking for small living space on the coast
- Looking for easy-going people to share a house with or just a one bedroom apt. Preferably near coos bay/north bend. But anywhere on the coast really. $550 is the max I can pay monthly, however I would prefer to pay less and have a small room. Text an [...]
- Flooded out in Colorado, looking to unwind, write, adventure (Wonderland) $500
- I was recently flooded out of my apartment in Colorado. Sparing the details, with my hand forced on the apartment I left my job on good standing and am ready to start a new adventure. Rather than rush forward and jump into something I'm hoping to fin [...]
- Single Mom needing a chance. (lincoln city or depoe bay or newport) $525
- Hi I am a new single mom that left a abusive marriage. I am in need of a place that will work for me and my two children. I have found lots of one bedrooms but everyone tells me its to small. I dont understand why people do get the safety and love of [...]
- Permanent land swap (LincolnCity/ Central Oergon)
- Seeking a straight across swap for central Oregon real estate. Would prefer Bend but open to nearby options.
I offer a double residential lot one mile from the best beach on the coast, in the heart of Lincoln City where sand art contests and kite fl [...]
- I want to move to Oregon
- I'm in California and want to move to Oregon. I see it is way cheaper. But, I don't know much about it other than it's greener.
I ready a little about McMinnville and the Oregon Coast. Both seem nice. As a Southern California beach native, I do love [...]
- Need ASAP (Coos/Douglas County) $550
- I am in domestic abuse divorcee and me and my 4yr old need an apartment or place to call our safe home. I have been paying application fee but I have bad credit and one eviction on my record. Nothing criminal. I am a medical assistant and have 3 poss [...]
- Permanent Trade 2br-2ba Manufactured home (Have SoCal beaches---want Oregon)
- I am looking to Permanently Trade, with someone who wants to move to Warm and Sunny SoCal in Orange County.
Get out of the fog and cold and into the warm sunshine! I'm interested in most anywhere with cooool, overcast weather(such as your area), fr [...]
- Looking for a affordable housing (Astoria) $400
- I am quiet guy. I am 24 years old. Drug Free I do not like Drama. Looking to share housing with cool people. Skate boarding is my hobby. I can pay 400 a month and split utilities. I have a steady income. I am quiet around people until I get to know t [...]
- need room asap (tillamook) $400
- Needing a room by the end of this week.preferably in town.I'm 29 male white.text or call 5039859648.
- looking for a room for the winter.
- Hi! I am looking for a room in or close to Lincoln city while I work there for the winter. I'm a line clearance tree trimmer working for pacific power. You probably have seen our big white bucket trucks.
This year I would really like to find a place [...]
- Need A Room In Brookings (Brookings)
- Just got a good job in Brookings...I am a 33 year old man...no kids or pets...just need a place to sleep and shower...this is a permanent position....please email me if you have anything...
- Permanent land swap (Lincoln City)
- Seeking a straight across swap for central Oregon real estate. Would prefer Bend but open to nearby options.
I offer a double residential lot one mile from the best beach on the coast, in the heart of Lincoln City where sand art contests and kite fl [...]
- Family of Five (Florence, Oregon) $1000
- Family of five with great rental history looking for a 3 bedroom 1-2 bathroom house outside of town. We have currently lived in town for 4 years and are looking for a little warmer less windy weather. Ideal would be out Canary, out Clear Lake, up the [...]
- 35yr old hard-working mother of 11yr old looking for trade for rental
- Hello all,
I am an honest,hard-working, 35yr old woman&mother of an 11yr old son looking to trade housekeeping/child care/au pair service/landscaping/pet care/house watching,services etc. for partial or all of rental costs for a living space/private [...]
- looking for a 2-3 bd house (Reedsport area) $700
- married couple with three young boys, two very well mannered dogs, a three legged cat and a few chickens looking to rent a home in Reedsport area or near by. We are currently living about 25 miles away from town and would like to get something a bit [...]
- 3 bed place needed for family of 3 (lincoln city/otis oregon)
- Hi I am in desperate need of a 3 bed apartment or house that is willing to except (section 8) my voucher is going to expire and being a single mom I can't afford to loose it. I have no criminal record and no eviction and good references my voucher is [...]
- Older couple relocating needs an Apt or house (Reedsport/Gardiner/Winchester Bay)
- Relocating to Reedsport, Oregon for work and looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment or house for my wife and I and our well behaved dog, Me Me(10 lbs Miniature Pinscher) and 2 well behaved Cats.
Apartment or house needs to be in Reedsport or within [...]