- Recent OSU graduate seeks housing in Newport, OR beginning OCT 1st (Newport/Toledo/Seal Rock)
- Recent OSU graduate seeks housing in Newport, OR
About me. Hi! I'm a recent graduate of the Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences department at Oregon State University. While at OSU I focused on marine ecology and community outreach and engagement. Curre [...]
My wife and I are wanting to move from California in a few months,we've both lived here all our our lives, and I've lived in the same house for 20 of my 37 years. Approximately between late Dec to early Jan. We are wanting to rent your proper [...]
I would like to rent a apartment or small house in Astoria. I have two cats ( no problems EVER with them) , great credit, and spotless rental history. I make a sustainable living, and I am looking to spend up to 950.00, possibly more depen [...]
- Work for place to live (Coos Bay)
- I am seeking someone who has an apartment, small house or decent-sized trailer in which to live in exchange for work. It could be property management/handyman kind of work or yard maintenance or farm/ranch kind of work. I am responsible, honest and r [...]
- looking for a rental for fall & winter (north or central coast)
- im looking for a reasonable rental ,no rv,s please .usually spend the winter with the grandkids in calif ,but want to do something different,been wanting to experience the coast for a long time. enjoy camping ,fishing ,clamming there in the summer, 5 [...]
- preferred by high school (coosbay) $700 8sqft
- Looking for 2 bedroom apt for myself & 2 teenage sons. Have a professionally trained German Shepherd for the handicapped very clean, quiet and friendly. My sons both attend high school.
- In search of rental 2 bd to 3 bd for family of three (Seaside)
- Husband just received job in Cannon Beach/Seaside area. We are in need of a house or apartment for rent. If you know of any or have one available please help is out. Any info will be greatly appreciated. God Bless
- Need lodging 9-21 thru 10-4 quiet, no pet, no smoke, senior (Bandon)
- Prefer Bandon but Coos Bay will do. I have to be in town to supervise the last details of a house I am buiding in Bandon.
I need a private room with bath and internet connection, access to a kitchen or small kitchenette... either motel, private home [...]
- furnished apt needed
- Couple in need of a furnished apartment in the astoria/warrenton area of oregon.
- 1 bedroom 1 bathroom in empire $500 1bd
- Cute 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartments in quiet complex. Laundry On-Site. W/S/G and landscaping included. Sample pictures
Application fee per adult: $30 For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Chloe at Grand Management servi [...]
- House Sitting for the Winter (Oregon Coast)
- I am seriously considering a move to the Oregon coast, and would like to spend as much of the winter months as I can manage on the Coast getting to know the towns better. I am currently available to house-sit Wed-Sat nights weekly through the end of [...]
- looking for 2br house or apt. (newport, Lincoln city, depot bay) $600700
- Looking for at least 2 bedroom house or apartment for 600-700 in Newport Lincoln City or depot bay for 2 adults 1 child no pets
- Local Gal & Her Two Kitties (Newport) $750
I manage a restaurant in Nye Beach, have great credit, good, local rental history, and two kitties. I'm looking for an apartment, but would also be interested in shared housing with someone neat, tidy, and fairly quiet--I'm all of those thin [...]
- Caretaker / Personal Assistant will Exchange Work for Rent (Oregon Coast)
- Seeking a live-in barter situation where I do home or estate caretaker duties, house work, gardening, computer work, errands, etc. in exchange for rent. I have experience as a personal assistant and am very capable and helpful. I am also a licensed m [...]
- Housing for newly weds needed ASAP (Coos Bay)
- Hi! My fiancee and I have been searching for a month now and no place we find nearby (Coquille even acceptable) is free of moldy windows or other issues. It has been most disappointing and Grand Management is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of fo [...]
- I NEED AN APARTMENT RENTAL! (Coos Bay)
- My girlfriend and I work as freelance writers, and we need a place to stay. We've been living in a motel and it is starting to cost way too much.
We have a cat, so if you cannot accept pets we probably can't live there. We can afford a 2 bedroom an [...]
- vacation rental wanted
- Our family is looking for a vacation rental in seaside, Oregon for next summer. July 24-July 31.
We will have 12 people and our budget is 2000.00 for the week. We are non smoking and pet free. Please contact us if you have a home to share. Thank Yo [...]
- Looking for a nice, clean home to rent (Waldport /Yachats)
- Hello- we are a small family of 3 looking for a nice, clean home to rent. We would prefer the Waldport or Yachats area. We will consider homes in Seal Rock as well as Tidewater / Alsea river.
We are a clean and respectful family with references. We [...]
- 1 bedroom apt wanted for senior disabled smoker (Newport)
- Wanted 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, studio or trailer for disabled female, senior smoker, quiet with good references. Please call afternoon or evening only
- Rental Needed ASAP (Gold Beach/Brookings) $500
- I am starting a new job in a few weeks and need housing ASAP. Professional woman with a small well behaved dog, budget ~$500/mo. I am looking Gold Beach or Brookings. I would prefer a house, but an apartment would work.
- Single mom of one looking for a place (Brookings ) $300
- Hi there,
My daughter and I moved here in April as a fresh start. I work part-time in house cleaning and receiving more work. My daughter is a good baby. Not a crier or a fussed, always laughing. We are both very quiet and kept to ourselves. Neat an [...]
- COTTAGE OR APARTMENT LONG TERM (Lincoln City)
- Looking for an unfurnished cottage or apartment, have rented a small ocean front studio (under 400 sft) in the Nelscott area for over 3 years, but I really need more space. While I would prefer to stay in my neighborhood, location is flexible for the [...]
- Looking to rent small home (Seaside to Astoria)
- I have a new job in Hammond and my wife, two dogs and I need to find a place to live in a temporary place for a year or two. We have been home owners for 25 years so this is new to us.
Could be an apartment or home as long as we can have our kids (p [...]
- Looking to rent in Florence (Florence) $800
- My husband and I( a mature couple) are looking for a 1-3 bedroom home to rent for under $800 a month. Must be pet friendly as we have two older chihuahuas we will not part with. We need it asap.
- studio wanted, month to month (Brookings, Or.)
- looking for a studio apt. or small house to rent mo. to mo./non-smoking, no pets, clean, quiet, please and thanks.
- room to rent (coos bay) $400
- 58 year old male non smoker with chiwawa. Semi retired now working from home. Veteran, no criminal records. Quiet clean and dependable. 300 plus share utilities if needed or 400 and no utilities.
- House Wanted 2-3Bed2Bath (Brookings-Harbor)
- Mature Couple Seeks 2-3 bedroom 2 bath house with garage in Brookings-Harbor area and will consider as far north as Goldbeach. Ready to move in now.
- Looking for rental home/apt in Brookings (Brookings)
I am going to be relocating and am looking for a house or apartment to rent long term in a good area. Will want to move in November or December. I am a single male, non smoker with no pets. Have good income, have good credit score. Please r [...]
- Rural Property Caretaker Wanted
- In search of Caretaker for rural, Oregon Coast Property, in exchange for RV parking. Clean, able-bodied, no drugs. Call or reply to email
- Couple with a great dog and cat Looking for ANY housing in April*** (coos bay/ or close to)
- We are planning to move to Coos Bay area in April. She wants to go to culinary school, we both LOVE The Oregon Coast, and Coos Bay seems to be the best destination to make this happen.
Looking for a studio, 1 bed house or apartment. Must be pet frie [...]
- need apt (seaside)
- i sincerely want to move to seaside or. i am retired on a fixed income. i have a very responsible person. quiet. i cant move until around December. if anyone in the seaside area knows of someplace i can move please let me know. thanks ron.
- Need a room for 3 people! Cash up front! (Newport, OR)
- Hi my name is Lexi and Im looking to rent a room with my boyfriend and our friend somewhere in Newport, Oregon. All 3 of us have steady income and the place we are staying at the moment is only temporary. We can pay cash up front and we are looking t [...]
- Couple Needs room to rent for a month (lincon city area)
- WE need to rent a room for a month until we relocate for jobs in Seattle. Both have part time jobs at the moment. If anyone can help please let us know thank you.
- 21 acres in Tucson area
- I'm selling or willing to trade my land in Vail. Vail is on the East side of Tucson. I have 21 fenced acres with electric, phone, and wells. There is 1 well ready to use and 3 other wells that I don't know the status of but you can see water about 30 [...]
- ISO 3Br Pet Friendly Home $1000
- My husband, our three month old son & I are lookin for a house to rent. for $1000 or under.. That has a garage or a shop & that allows Dogs. we are lookin in In the Beaver Creek, South Beach, Toledo, Elk City, Siletz or Logsden area. If u know of any [...]
- Oct to ??? will care for your home and pay some rent too (depoe bay)
- Responsible retired woman, loves gardening, keeping home beautiful, seeks a coastal retreat starting early October. Rental ok; caretaking preferred.
- NEED OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER VACANCY (ASTORIA)
- Mature responsible male artist with verifiable income and excellent rental and personal references seeks quiet close to downtown small apartment between $400-500. I would like to settle down and be a long term tenant. Thank you in advance!
- You are looking for a Good Renter I am looking for a Good Landlord
- I am 52 years old, Very clean and responsible. References for me and my small dog. I do not drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. I am on a get healthy journey and want to be in a clean, sane, safe and healthy environment. Great Renter & Credit w/ Refere [...]
- Need Room for Single Woman with shifts at the Newport Hospital (Newport)
- I am a clean, straight, honest, non-smoking, non-drinking 58 year old female looking to rent a room on and off when I have shifts at the Newport Hospital. I would like the room to be within a 10-15 minute drive to the hospital and smoke free. I own a [...]
- HELP ME AND MY FAMILY ((NE LINCOLN CITY))
- HELP ME AND MY FAMILY,
we are in desperate need of a home we have been apartment living for to long and me and my husband have a child who would love to have a yard to play in and we have been searching for at least a 3 bedroom house that would be w [...]
- Studio or 1BR appartment for rent! (Oregon City, OR)
- I am looking for a cheapish studio or just a 1 bedroom apartment.
Anywhere from $600-$800 the lowest if possible.. I would like to move within the next 3-4 months. I have a 10 month old daughter && we need a bigger kind of place, so a studio or re [...]
- Looking for A RENTAL in Bridge Area (Bridge, Oregon)
- My husband and I are looking to find an affordable rental around 600 and under in the Bridge area or anywhere out of town near myrtle point. We both work and we are never late on our rent! We are very clean people and we keep up on our yards. The onl [...]
- Responsible nurse seeking room for two months (lincoln city)
- I am a registered nurse (33 yrs old) and will be working a two month contract in Lincoln City in the Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital. I live with my husband and three kids in Redding, California and will be commuting for the job. I work 12 hr nights [...]
- Housing in exchange for Groundskeeping/healthcare services
I am looking to move away from my current home where I have lived for over twenty eight years in order to start over. I would like an opportunity in which myself, my husband and our dog are able to offer my/our services in exchange for rent/a ro [...]
- Housing Needed! Help Our Fairy Tail Love Story Continue (Astoria, Warrenton, Seaside) $500
- If you have a house or apartment you are willing to rent, please hear our story. It is kind of a long story, but I'll make it as short as possible..
My girlfriend and I met in southern Oregon about two and a half years ago and were together for abou [...]
- Drug free responsible need my own place (Coos Bay) $800
- I am 28. I have two diff jobs and am having a tough time finding my own place that allows dogs. I have a medium and small dog. House broke, very well behaved, clean. Looking for anything that is decent under $800. It can be anywhere in the area as lo [...]
- " Wish'n up Vegetairan home to winter in "......
- Am wish'n up a room to rent in a vegetarian house hold ...... ; clean mellow & no drama .......
- Seeking Peaceful Rental (Coos-Curry County)
- Seeking a nice, clean, safe rental for one person. I am 55+ and desire a quiet place to live. Prefer a studio or one-bedroom cottage/cabin. Non-smoker. (I am not interested in a share rental situation.)
- Wanted rv parking or 1 bedroom house (Brookings area)
- I'm 61', retired, have 40' diesel pusher motorhome, with pick-up and trailer, looking for a private property, or 1-bedroom cottage or bungalow, with enough room for my little dog to run, i have my own income, or will pay rent or barter for work on pr [...]
- Retired Man 61, many skills, rural living (Oregon Coast)
- I am a retired, divorced, guy 61, with a medium size dog, a motorhome, pickup truck, and trailer. I have good references. I lost my home of many years to divorce, i would like to seek a place to live in a rural environment, working and helping someon [...]
- I need private room maybe bathroom (lincoln city)
- My name is James and I start working in Lincoln City on Monday the 15th of September. I would like to find someone with a bedroom w/bed to rent from for atleast 6months. I'm willing to pay $400 if I have to share a bathroom or $500 for bedroom w/bed [...]
- permanently swap 153 in newport Washington (newport)
- 153 acres with well and electricity, heavily treed,2 streams, ponds, pasture, on the sunny side of eastern Washington, tons of lakes in the area, for sale or trade for commercial or rental property, house, I own free and clear . $475,000
- Need a 3bedroom (toledo)
- Me and my 11 yo son are moving to toledo in October need to find a place we are currently in Montana I'm a freight agent and work from home so need space for home office my number 406 four 93 4524
- Row House in The Montage (Reno, NV) 3bd 1926sqft
- Looking for a permanent trade for a single family home in Florence, OR.
LIVE IN A SAN FRANCISCO-STYLE TOWNHOUSE AT THE MONTAGE, RENO'S MOST LUXURIOUS HIGH-RISE CONDOMINIUM! WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS, TRUCKEE RIVER WATERPARK, MOVIES, PIONEER TH [...]
- Older gentleman needs 1 or 2 bedroom apt or house (Coos County Oregon)
- Older man in search of a 1 or 2 bedroom house or apt in Coos County Oregon..$600 a month would be the most he could offer and most of that would be from a Section 8 voucher..He has many references and he also has an emotional support animal-a small P [...]
- Wanted: Apartment or House to Rent (Brookings)
- I'm seeking a small house/condo/apartment to rent in Brookings or the surrounding area. I'm a single, non-smoking professional with no no pets. Either furnished or unfurnished is fine.
- housing needed for big family (Brookings, Gold Beach)
- My family and I are looking for a house to rent. Needs to be at least 4 bedrooms (theres 8 of us plus one on the way). We are great and respectful renters. We would like to find a place for under 1200, would like a pet friendly place because we have [...]
- Winter mini ranch for sale or trade (Lake Havasuu AZ)
- Well kept redone dbl wide 2 bed 2 bath mobile, has viewing deck overlooking Colorado river lagoon and blm land ride forever in this warm peaceful location. Couple miles from the new Walmart on the N. end of town. Has big shop with separate sleeping q [...]
- RENTAL WANTED 3 bdr house for long-term (Florence) 3bd
- Looking for a "wow" 3 bedroom, 2 bath minimum, updated - or new, unfurnished home in or near the Florence area for a long-term, perhaps forever rental. I am the tenant I would want to have. I currently live in Otis near Lincoln City on the lake. Befo [...]
- ISO 2/3 bedroom house (Tillamook) $900
- Looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom home for rent in Tillamook. We would LOVE a rent to own home. We are aged 25, 28 and 35.It would be occupied by 3 adults and 2 cats, so pet friendly is a must. Both cats are fixed and we'll cared for, in their older years [...]
- house for rent wanted
- Family of 4 looking for a house to rent in the Astoria/warrenton area. Could move in immediately. Please contact me at
show contact info Thank-you. Aimee Rehkop.
- Looking for a roommate to share a 2 bdrm apt in/near downtown Astoria (Astoria)
- I'm a 29 year old female searching for someone to share a 2 bedroom apt with in Astoria. I'm hoping to move into a place by the beginning of October. I may be paying tuition out of pocket so am hoping we could find an affordable apt for around $600-7 [...]
- Desperate need for pet friendly home (downtown Coos Bay) $750
- In desperate need for a 1 or 2 bedroom, pet friendly home close to downtown Coos Bay for my little family of 3, +1 small dog and cat. It is urgent to get out of where we're at due to unsafe conditions.
We can afford up to $750 a month. Please help!
My name is Alyssa. My two kitties and I will be moving to Oregon on November 1st, 2014 and are looking for a place to call home. I will be moving without having a job secured, but will be going right to work immediately to find a job in town. [...]
- family of 3 (newport)
- we are a family of 3 including myself my husband and my two and a half year old son. we have a black lab who is the runt of the litter and is about 40 pounds and she is 5 years old very well behaved. I work part time cleaning houses as i need to be h [...]
- looking to getaway (Oregon coast)
- I am headed to the coast for a little vacation all my own, and would like to stay on the beach. I need a vacation rental for one from September 24th to September 29th. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it should be clean and reasonably priced. Any hel [...]
- rental wanted for family of 3 and animals $500 to $600 (bandon) $500
- we are looking for a place to call home.me my husband and daughter and our animals are looking in the bandon area for a new place to live we have goats ,chickens ,rabbits, and 2 dogs.also we are willing to care take we have great references and will [...]
- seeking country home for October only (OR coast, gorge, or cascades)
- I'm a visual artist and professor in Portland looking to spend a few days each week of October in a rural location. I can't really afford a 'vacation rental' situation-- looking more for a humble spot or house sitting gig. I can trade skilled interio [...]
- Interested in temporay housing (Jewel)
- I am interested in renting a small cabin or apt. in or near Jewel during the spring of 2015 while working on a forestry project.
- Room or Apt. For One Person Short Term On Coast (Lincoln City/Newport Area) $1200
- I am seeking a rental for the next few weeks at least. 1 person, no kids or pets. Must have accessible WiFi and parking. Minimal things to store.
Please let me know asap of anything you might have to offer. I have references and can make a deposit, [...]
- cabin, cottage or garage (anywhere near the coast)
- hey there! im a 26 year old post-graduate looking for some place i can have some solitude and introspection for cheap. i have a dog who is a well mannered boxer-mastiff mix and im willing to work-trade if thats an available option.
im currently in a [...]
We are looking for a 3+ bedroom, 2+ bath house anywhere between Seaside and Astoria for a 1-2 yr lease. We have lived on the coast before and LOVE it!!! Especially in the winter! We currently live in Idaho...Looking to move into a home begi [...]
- Small cottage/apartment or share your home (in'southbeach)
- QUIET mellow older man looking for small mother-in-law cottage apartment or someone to rent a room from , don't smoke cigs' , not a drinker ( like a beer ) , no pets , NO DRAMA etc. ultimately would like to find a more country location , Toledo Silet [...]
- vacation swap our McCall, ID home for home at Cannon Beach (McCall Idaho/Cannon Beach) 4bd 2000sqft
- Would like to exchange a week's stay in our vacation home in McCall Idaho for a week at a home in Cannon Beach, Oregon. The week at our home in McCall could be blocked out for you most times of the year. Our home is 4 bedrooms on the golf course and [...]
- House wanted to rent (Netarts/Tillamook)
- House with garage or barn looking to rent. Prefer in the country or with no extremely close neighbors.
- looking for work shop, warehouse, or garage for rent
- Looking to rent, for product production, call me for more information thank you so much.
- ISO Pet Friendly Housing (lincoln city) $425 800sqft
- I'm looking for a house to share. I am moving to the Oregon Coast on November 1st, 2014. I have 2 cats, and furniture. I can easily sell or donate the furniture I have if it is not needed. My cats don't have experience with other animals besides them [...]
- 29m with small dog looking for place (Tillamook/Seaside/Astoria etc)
- Hi, I recently moved to the area and I'm trying to find a cheap apartment/house that allows small dogs. I'm respectful and responsible, have a military pension of around 1800 monthly. If you are looking for a great tenant or roommate please email or [...]
- family house wanted (Newport oregon) $1000
- we are moving to the newport Oregon and my family and I are looking for a house to rent or rent to own. we are a family of 4 adults 2 kids and 2 dogs. or dogs are house trained kennel trained and extremely friendly. our budget is around $1000 a month [...]
- Apt/Room Wanted in Astoria, OR (Astoria) $650
- 26 year old female looking for a one bedroom or studio apartment. I can pay up to $650 a month. I DO have a cat though. He's old and friendly and likes to sleep and cuddle! And gets along with other cats and dogs. Don't smoke, don't care if roommate [...]
- Need 1 bedroom or studio (NW Oregon Coast) $650
- I need a one bedroom or studio rental in Clatsop, Columbia or Tillamook County. Please, if you do not have rentals in Clatsop, Columbia or Tillamook counties, do not contact me. I cannot move outside the northwest coast. I am a very tidy person, with [...]
- Couple and a Pug Looking for Small House (Lincoln City) $800
- My fiancee and I are relocating to Lincoln City and are looking for a small 1-3 bedroom house with a small fenced yard for our Pug. Rent would preferably be in the $600-$950 range. We are clean, easy going people looking forward to getting away from [...]
- Wanted: OR Coast --- for funky Bisbee, Arizona (Bisbee, AZ) 2bd 800sqft
- Temporary Exchange - flexible time and duration --- I'm Bill, a retired, single professional with two 30-pound, well-behaved canines. ...Would consider change of scene to coastal property - any season. My place is clean and neat, originally a miner's [...]
- Cool senior needs room on Central coast (Waldport) $300
- I'm John, 60, keep to myself, smoke outside, no pets, looking for room/living space, or place to park my 5th wheel and plug in for long term, will sign lease, if needed. please e-mail if you got anything, looking to move from valley first week of Oct [...]
- In need of an apt (Portland, OR) $600
- Hello! I am in desperate need in finding my father a place to stay as he is homeless right now. :( He can afford rent (max. of $600 a month), and the only thing that is keeping him from finding a place is his bad credit and an eviction on his record [...]
- In need of an apt (oregon coast) $600
- Hello! I am in desperate need in finding my father a place to stay as he is homeless right now. :( He can afford rent (max. of $600 a month), and the only thing that is keeping him from finding a place is his bad credit and an eviction on his record [...]
- Need Apartment near Newport Oregon $400 600sqft
- I am looking for an apartment for my boyfriend and I, in or near Newport, I need one ASAP, we both have jobs.
- looking for apartment or room with pature. willing to help out (coquille/myrtle point/fairview) $400
- Looking for a affordable apartment or room(2 rooms would be great) to rent for myself and my daughter. She will be 2 on 9/11. With pasture would be great! Willing to help around the farm and barn.
- DOG FRIENDLY HOUSE WANTED $1000 1500sqft
- Looking for a dog friendly house. It is me, my fiance, my daughter and 4 possibly 5 dogs. Need a large yard but doesn't have to be too big because 3 of the dogs are small breed (and 1 medium breed). 2+ bedrooms and bathroom must have a tub.
- We pref [...]
- LOOKING For A Mobile Home To Rent (Oregon Coast)
- My Roommate and I (two females in our 50's) are looking for a Mobile Home to Rent or Rent to Own. We would like 2-3 bedrooms, 1-1.5 Baths. We can Pay 600.00 to 750.00 a month. We have 4 small dogs all potty trained to go outside, all are older dogs. [...]
- Small family in need of home! (NorthBend/CoosBay)
- Looking for a 1Bed or Studio in North Bend or empire area....need to be close to stores...would like place that I can have my cat...but its not a must...its me and my son,....price under 500 thank u hope to hear from some one soon. My
- ISO a small house, cottage etc. Oct. (Seaside, OR)
- One non-smoking adult, child and 30lb dog, all extremely well behaved and clean.
Looking to rent a small house or something similar to that. I'd like to relocate from pdx in October. Please respond with all pricing info, location, lease term and an [...]
- looking for apt 2 bed 1 bath (brookings) $900
- Looking for a 2 bed 1 or more bath apartment or rental. Has to be pet friendly! No more than $900 a month please. Thank you!
- Ex-Military family ISO 3-bdrm
- Hello, we are a wounded military family looking for a patriotic home owner in need of loyal and honest working renters. We have 2 children, 16 & 8, no pets, no evictions, no criminal histories of any kind, and pending employment at the local hospital [...]
- Looking for a place to rent new to the area (Astoria/seaside)
- Looking for either an apartment or studio or even to share a room I work in seaside and am trying to find something in between or in either place.
- ISO Small House/Duplex (Astoria)
- In search of a small house/duplex with 2 or more bedrooms and 2 baths.
Can pay $800-$1000. Preferably in Astoria. NO SPAM PLEASE!
- $75 In search of place to stay on coast tonight or next week (Rockaway Cannon Beach / Astoria ) $75
- Looking for a place to stay tonight on the coast. My best friend has had the worst week ever and she needs to get away from Portland for a night. Who we are: 32 year old lady and 49 year old lady, relatively quiet and clean. I will need to bring my s [...]
- handicapped housing needed (Coos Bay area)
- Handicapped apt need for wheelchair bound adult w/cat. MUST be low income. She is desperate.
- Housing wanted for professional couple (Coos Bay or North Bend)
- Late 20s/Early 30s non-smoking professional couple seeks apartment, preferably water view. We are clean, respectful and can provide references. No pets though it's possible we might get a cat at some point. Prefer 2B/1 bath but that's negotiable. On- [...]
- parking place for me and my pickup? (tillamook)
- I'll be moving to tillamook for a job in a few weeks and I will need a place to park my truck. Preferably near downtown. Any help would be great.