- House keeper in exchange for room (newport)
- I recently relocated to newport, and Im interested in finding a person who has there own place, that could use some help around the house in exchange for a place to stay. Im alone, 55, nice guy, can provide references, have my own transportation, goo [...]
- Permanent trade 4 Bed/2ba (East Medford)
- Nice corner lot with shade trees.Main part of house is three bedroom one bath,attached to two car garage with opener.Downstairs is separate one bedroom one bath,with it's own kitchen and it's own entrance.Perfect for relative or rental income(rented [...]
- 1 Bedroom Apt (Astoria, OR) $600650 600sqft
- Looking for a one bedroom apartment. Astoria preferable but Warrenton would work. 5 year excellent rental history. Local landlord references provided. Coming back to Astoria after a 5 month vacation.
- Housing needed (Florence Oregon)
- My husband, myself, and two therapy cats in need of housing soon!
4 months ago we lost our house, due to job loss and loss of our baby. We have been living in "not so nice" conditions these past two months. My husband works at the Resto bar on Bay [...]
- mom, dad, kids & dog need a place (newport) $700
- Me my husband our kids (ages 6 & 8) and our great Pyrenees just got here from Colo and need a place. We need a place to hook up our 30 foot rv (water and electric needed sewer would be a big +) where we can pay at the end of Nov. (Or sooner if payday [...]
- 4 bd house wanted to rent (bandon)
- Looking to rent a quality 4bd house with a minimum of a 2 car garage on land on the warm side of Bandon. Must be pet friendly, for one golden retriever.
We do not want a fixer upper. It must be move in ready. Please email with pictures.
- Desperately need a rental! (Brookings) $400
- So, I need to ask for community help. The sale of the trailer my son and I were to move into fell through, and now as of Nov. 1st he and I will have no place to live. I, currently, only have a couple hundred dollars to last me 2 weeks, until my next [...]
- Mid sized family looking to relocate to the Coast (Coastal ) $900
- I don't like doing these type of things, however, my family and I have found ourselves in very unfortunate position with our current rental situation. Long story short, matters are trying to be taken care of outside of court, but sadly I think we wil [...]
- looking for house within 1 hour of tillamook (tillamook)
- We are an over 40 couple looking for a 2+ bedroom house in the Tillamook area. Just got a new job at the hospital in Tillamook and will be moving to the area from Portland between 15 Oct and 15 Dec. We have 2 older, very well behaved dogs (with renta [...]
- 3 bedroom wanted in lincoln city/depoebay area
- Looking to rent to own a 3 bedroom in Lincoln county. excellent references. Must have a garage. Please contact me at
- Family looking for house (brookings) $900
- We are looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom house that is affordable. My husband and I both work. It is need as soon as possible. We have no cats or dogs. If you can help please contact me thank you very much.
- Work for place to live (Coos Bay)
- I am seeking someone who has an apartment, small house or decent-sized trailer in which to live in exchange for work. It could be property management/handyman kind of work or yard maintenance or farm/ranch kind of work. I am responsible, honest and r [...]
- Great Renter & Credit w/ References for Clean/Serene Studio/Room
- I am 52 years old, Very clean and responsible. References for me and my small dog. I do not drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. I am on a get healthy journey and want to be in a clean, sane, safe and healthy environment. Great Renter & Credit w/ Refere [...]
- Professional Family Seeking Spacious Home (Oregon Coast) $1300 2000sqft
- Late thirties couple with two small children and a dog seeking spacious home for our growing family and to house items from our small business.
Our ideal home would be: at least 2000 sq feet 4 or more bedrooms private, secure and safe walking di [...]
- Looking for house / apartment (Astoria / Warrenton)
- Hello! I'm a 29 yo active Oregon native moving to Astoria for my steady full time job in middle November. A bit about myself: clean, quiet and organized, no pets, good rental history. I'd like to find a place with a garage, basement or shop space for [...]
- family in need (bandon) $400
- Large family relocated because of cancer treatment in area for family member. We have five children and looking for either a place to rent or place to park our camper till we get on our feet. Anything will help.
- Room wanted (Seaside) $450 350sqft
- Excellent renter with two jobs seeks living space/homeshare.I am 33 years old,single,non smoking and have no pets.I have been renting an RV in Seaside for the last year and need to be in a new place by November 1st.I am a mature,responsible ,clean,an [...]
- COTTAGE OR APARTMENT LONG TERM (Lincoln City)
- I am looking for an unfurnished long term rental in the Lincoln City area. I have lived in an ocean front 400sqft condo in Nelscott for about 3 years, and while I really like my place I desperately need more space. Would like an open floor plan with [...]
- Looking for housing in Tillamook Area (Tillamook) $1000
- Hi, My Girlfriend and I are moving to the area and are looking for housing. I have landed a stable long term job in the area and my girlfriend is finishing nursing school. We are hoping for a place with an enclosed yard and the ability to bring along [...]
- Fastidious Gentleman seeks house share
- Retired and financially secure 64-year old seeks suitable house share situation on the coast. I currently live in Portland and intend to immigrate to New Zealand in three years; it is my intention to spend those three years on the Oregon or Washingto [...]
- couple looking for house within 1 hour of Tillamook (Tillamook)
- We are a couple looking for a 2+ bedroom house in the Tillamook area. Just got a new job at the hospital in Tillamook and will be moving to the area from Portland between 15 Oct and 15 Dec. We have 2 older, very well behaved dogs (with rental referen [...]
- Room needed in Lincoln City 3-4 nights a week (Lincoln City) $250
- Good Samaritan Lincoln City Hospital employee looking to rent a room and use a bathroom (shared is ok) for $250 a month. I will not be using the kitchen.
I need a place to basically sleep while working during the week (M, T, and Thursday nights and [...]
- inexpensive Rental Through January (Jewell)
- Hi. Working in the area through January and would like a place to be cozy from the rain. Reliable, clean and non-smoker.
Would like Jewell, Elsie or some where within 25 miles to the Jewell area. Thank you'
- Short Term housing wanted - $100/week (Astoria/Gearhart/Warrenton/Seaside)
- I spent10 years on the Oregon Coast, then ventured off for awhile and recently decided to move back up here. Just me, no pets, no kids, no significant others seeking temporary housing. I have sensitivities to scented candles, scentsy, fabreeze, brand [...]
- Rental House Wanted (Seaside) $850 1000sqft
- Looking for house to rent for professional couple in the Seaside, Warrenton or Gearhart area. We are seeking a small to medium house with a garage. Two bedroom home prefered. We have 1 very well behaved cat and are non-smokers. We are very quiet, cle [...]