- Insurance Defense Attorney (Downtown Portland)
- Smith Freed & Eberhard is currently recruiting for an attorney with 3+ years experience to support our commercial litigation and automotive practice areas. Strong consideration will be given to applicants with experience relating to insurance defense [...]
- Immigration Attorney or BIA Accredited Representative
- Immigration Legal Services
Immigration Attorney or BIA Accredited Representative Full-time Reports to: Rural Program Coordinator Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services (CCILS) provides high quality immigration legal services to low income [...]
- Temporary Bilingual Legal Assistant (Portland)
- A small Portland personal injury practice has an opening for a bilingual (Spanish & English) legal assistant. This is a temporary position that begins immediately and ends approximately April 30th. My assistant will be on maternity leave so the end d [...]
- Loan File Analyst - Contract Position(s) - Epiq Systems
- Epiq Systems is seeking multiple Loan File Analysts with experience in Loss Mitigation, Underwriting, and Mortgage-Backed Securities. Interviewing will take place this and next week. The project will be upwards of 8 months, at 40 hours a week+.
- Receptionist/file clerk (downtown)
- Small law firm in need of part-time receptionist to answer phones, manage files and assist attorneys with various projects. Hours are flexible. Must be detail oriented. Please email resume.
- LEGAL SECRETARY/PARALEGAL (HYBRID) (Vancouver, WA)
- If you enjoy working with people who are committed to excellence, the Vancouver office of our Pacific Northwest commercial law firm is currently seeking a Secretary/Paralegal hybrid to support our growing firm. This position requires solid experience [...]
- Part Time Family Law Paralegal
- A rapidly growing family law firm in Portland is looking for a part time Paralegal to work 25-30 hours a week. We are looking for someone who has some experience with Oregon family law ; outstanding customer service and excellent written and verbal c [...]
- Attorney/In-House Associate General Counsel (Finance) (Portland)
- We are seeking a generalist attorney with strong background in finance to support legal division in Portland office. Minimum of seven years experience.
Position will report to the General Counsel located in California. This growing company has a cul [...]
- Assistant Legal Collector
- Local full service third party collection agency looking for an Assistant Legal Collector. We seek team members with strong communication skills and the ability to resolve collection-related balances thoroughly and professionally. We are looking for [...]
- Legal Assistant - Entry Level (Tigard)
- Law firm located in Tigard seeks an entry level legal assistant. Important skills include knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, preparation of pleadings and correspondence, and filing documents with courts. Candidate must have excellent organiza [...]
- Legal Assistant (May 1, 2015) (Downtown Portland)
- Downtown Portland law firm specializing in defense litigation has a full-time position beginning on May 1st for a Legal Assistant specializing in construction defect and personal injury.
This is a very detail oriented position and we want someone wh [...]
- Contracts Paralegal (Klamath falls)
- Relationships That Work SM Our strong market connections support your confidential career transition and professional growth plans with challenging and exciting work! Tenured recruiters have developed deep relationships with local businesses which tr [...]
- Legal Secretary (Downtown Portland)
- The Portland office of K&L Gates LLP is seeking to fill a current opening for a full time Legal Secretary ideally with strength in both Litigation and Corporate practices. This position will provide litigation and administrative support to multiple a [...]
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Lake Oswego)
- Do you have 5+ years experience as a paralegal?
Are you able to work independently but as part of a team? Buckley Law PC is a mid-sized law firm in Lake Oswego with a thriving Family Law department. We are seeking a paralegal/legal assistant with a [...]
- FILE CLERK Full-Time (Dwnt Portland - on max line)
- Busy law firm needs a fast learner, who can adapt easily to work pace and job task variety to fill a File Clerk position. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
This administrative support position will conduct a wide variety of office administ [...]
- Looking For Newly Admitted Attorney Seeking Trial Experience (Portland)
- Pro Bono case with a team of legal staff is seeking an attorney recently admitted to the Oregon Bar who desires direct trial experience. The case is a breach of contract dispute and lawyers from multiple jurisdictions are helping to work on the filin [...]
- Legal Secretary/Assistant (Tigard)
- Workers' compensation law firm currently looking for an experienced legal secretary/assistant. Oregon and Washington workers' comp experience preferable. Applicant must be able to work as a team member, and must be proficient in WordPerfect and Word. [...]
- Part Time Legal Secretary (Beaverton)
- Solo civil practice attorney in Beaverton seeking part time experienced legal secretary. Hours are flexible. Pay commensurate with experience. Applicant will create legal documents and correspondence, do billing and office accounting. Proficiency in [...]
- PROCESS SERVER WANTED (Portland)
- Process Server Wanted for Civil Process in the Portland area. Must be familiar with ORCP, have a reliable vehicle and a strong desire to work.
To be considered send us an email with your experience and asking rate. This is an independent contractor [...]
- Unique Mediation Office (Greater Oregon)
- Seeking candidate with attorney license to fully train and establish an independent associated mediation office servicing a regional geographic area. We possess a unique "high tech system" that provides an immediate, continuous feed of business for a [...]
- Entry Level Legal Assistant with Some Reception Duties (Downtown)
- Portland patent and trademark law firm is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual for full-time position with benefits (medical, dental reimb, vacation, sick time, holiday pay, pension). Perfect "foot in the door" opportunity for applicant [...]
- Legal Assistant for Criminal/Civil Rights Firm (Downtown Portland)
- Small criminal defense/civil rights firm looking for smart, organized, self-starting legal assistant to handle organization, filing, communications with clients, courts, and witnesses. Must have the ability to work in a team-based environment where t [...]
- Process Server (Portland/Vancouver area)
- Legal support company out of Vancouver, Washington is seeking to immediately hire an experienced process server who is available to serve legal documents in the Portland/Vancouver area. Verifiable process serving history is required. This job require [...]
- Amazing opportunity! Experienced Domestic Relations Asst/Sec 60k+ DOE (Portland)
- Amazing opportunity for experienced Domestic Relations Assistant/Secretary up to 60k+perks and benies!
Put your 5+ years of Family Law experience to work as a legal secretary/assistant for this premiere law firm. Providing assistance to a partner in [...]
- Legal Assistant for Growing Law Firm! (Downtown Portland)
- This entry level position is a great opportunity to be part of an intellectual property law firm working with patents and trademarks. We are located in beautiful downtown Portland and offer a professional, yet casual work environment. This is a full- [...]