- Not a minority (Apex)
- Hello. We have 2 teenagers about to go to college and won't get special treatment because we are middle class.we both work hard, pay a mortgage, are U.S. Citizens, and never collected a dime from welfare. It would be easy for me to quit my job and co [...]
- Stuck? Community Service Hours? 501c3 Nonprofit!
- Get your hours completed legally, fast, and easy http://completehours.org Click on the link & send us your info now.
- Host an International Exchange Student! (Durham County)
- International Student Exchange (ISE) is looking for volunteer host families to share in a culturally rewarding experience, hosting foreign exchange high school students from around the globe. Having someone from another country stay in your home can [...]
- Spiritual Sex Research Study Participants Needed - Raleigh
- Purpose of Research:
This is a nationwide research study examining the spiritual aspects of sexuality within adult couples residing in the United States. You will be asked to complete a series of questions online related to various aspects of your s [...]
- FOSTER PARENTS TRAINING STARTING ON NOVEMBER 13, 2014!!!
- HELP A CHILD IN NEED BY,
Becoming a foster parent. You will be able to help a child grow to their full potential. You can make a difference in the life of a child for a day, a week, or a life time!! Join Easter Seals UCP Foster care team. Foster [...]
- FOSTER PARENTS NEEDED!!!
- Foster Parents Needed!!!
Training classes starting on November 13, 2014!!! BE PART OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILDHOOD MEMORY. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. By becoming a licensed Foster Parent with Easter Seals UCP NC & VA. . .. . . We provide free. . .. . . [...]
- Sign up for our Court-Community Service Program
- We're super excited about our new community service program, and we think you'll be too. We help you use your talents and your availability to help others and get your community service done on time. http://serviceforceusa.org/volunteer
- Volunteers Needed - Yo Gabba Gabba Live! 11/8 (Duke Energy Center for Performing Arts)
- REVERB, an environmental nonprofit that works on music tours like Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson and Maroon 5 is looking for volunteers, ages 18 and over, to help bring age-appropriate, positive environmental messages to pre-school aged children an [...]
- Limited Time Offer, Donate $5.00 per Community Hour.. Done (raleigh)
- We have a Special Program which allows you to make a donation of $5 per hour to our Non-Profit 501c3 Corporation. If you want to hold a quick fundraiser, or if you have a way to donate, we can help. You don't have to donate for all of your hours at o [...]
- Need to rehome a lab mix (Clayton NC)
- Female lab mix that needs to be rehomed. My parents are unable to continue caring for her. She is a honey blonds color. Her name is Honey. She is 10yrs old. She is good with other dogs and kids. She loves to play and be outside. Would like to find he [...]
- Teaching orphans and vulnerable children in Kenya (Machakos)
- The project is organized together with the Children's Home in Machakos since 2009. The Home was started in 2006 to help orphans and vulnerable children in Machakos and Mbooni districts whose parents were affected by HIV/AIDS and poverty. The home cur [...]
- Junior/Senior High Schoolers Needed: Paid Duke Univ. Psychology Study
- The Marsh Lab at Duke University is doing research to understand how junior and senior high school students learn and to discover what we can do to improve that learning.
Junior and senior high school students, ages 15-18, have the opportunity to pa [...]
- Need to complete community Service?
- http://ReachoutAmerica.com/ - This is a great way to quickly work off the hours and also help some kids at the same time !
- Subjects Needed for Study on Driver Fatigue (Research Triangle Park)
- We are conducting experiments to investigate the effects of fatigue on driving tasks. Subjects will use a realistic simulator to drive in multiple scenarios. Your brainwaves, eye movements, and facial expressions may be recorded during the experiment [...]
- Quickly-Community Service-NonprofitSCHOOL/COURT
- For five years now, we have been accepted by court, school, and probation in NC. http://completehours.org , a 501c3 nonprofit. Email us now, today you can be finished or tomorrow.
- Bellydancer, Cheerleader, Hooter's Girl, Other for Elderly Men's Club (north raleigh)
- Our Men's Club is in need of one or more talented ladies to come pick up the tempo in what can be a blah monthly meeting of elderly men. It's a woman's world in a nursing home environment - the majority are women crafting and sewing, that kinda thing [...]
- Quick, creative volunteer hours with local 501c3
- Quick, flexible service opportunities with a nonprofit 501c3. Court Approved! Register: http://serviceforceusa.org/volunteer
- Hispanic Participants Needed for a Study about Emotions (Duke University - Durham, NC)
- Duke University Medical Center is conducting a research study to help understand how people manage emotions.
We are looking for Hispanic particpants between the ages of 18-55 who are currently receiving mental health treatment (this includes medicat [...]
- Overweight or Obese? Do you have cardiovascular disease? (Raleigh)
- Do you have cardiovascular disease and are overweight or obese? You may qualify for a clinical research study studying the long term effects of an investigational drug on cardiovascular health and type II diabetes.
To qualify, you must be overweight [...]
- Research study for people with recurrent genital herpes outbreaks! (Chapel Hill)
- Do you suffer from recurrent genital herpes outbreaks?
Are you interested in participating in a clinical research study to develop a vaccine to decrease the number of outbreaks in people suffering from genital herpes? Investigators at UNC are looki [...]
- Are You Healthy and Physically Active?
- This is a study about air pollution, for people who are healthy, nonsmoking, physically active, adults ages 18-45. This study takes about 66 hours over 8-10 weeks. If you complete all visits and procedures, you will be paid $2216. for more informatio [...]
- Unsatisfied with you or your child's ADHD medication? (Raleigh)
- Does your child grapple with ADHD every day?
You or your child may qualify for a clinical research study of the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medicine for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD. To qualify, participants s [...]
- High Blood Pressure and Type 2 Diabetes? (Raleigh)
- Do You Have Type 2 Diabetes and High Blood Pressure?
We are enrolling adult volunteers now. Help us explore pathways to diabetes management. If you have type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure, and are between 18 and 74 years of age, find out if yo [...]
- Suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis? (Raleigh)
- Suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis?
Join a clinical research study of plaque psoriasis. Wake Research is currently enrolling volunteers to test the safety and tolerability of an investigational drug for chronic plaque psoriasis. Qualified partici [...]
- Stomach Trouble Related To H. Pylori? (Raleigh)
- Did Your Doctor Tell You that Your Stomach Trouble may be related to H. Pylori?
If you are age 18 to 65 and have had dyspepsia (indigestion) for the past 2 or more weeks, you may qualify for a clinical research study of the safety and effectiveness [...]