- Host an International Exchange Student! (Durham County)
- International Student Exchange (ISE) is looking for volunteer host families to share in a culturally rewarding experience, hosting foreign exchange high school students from around the globe. Having someone from another country stay in your home can [...]
- Volunteer needed fo Stop EBola Event. (MOORE Square Park)
- Volunteers needed for Stop Ebola Events at MOORE SQUARE PARK in Downtown Raleigh this Saturday From 9am to 6mp. You can give 1 hr, 2 , 3 helping and watching over things.
If interested please call The event coordinator of Fighting ebola.org
- Volunteers Needed for Research (LGBT Veterans)
- The War Related Illness and Injury Study Center at the Washington, DC VA Medical Center is conducting a study about the health care needs and experiences of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and/or Transgender Veterans.
You can participate if you are a Vetera [...]
- Needed: Individuals With High Cholesterol
- (855) 6-TRIALS
- Stuck? Community Service Hours? 501c3 Nonprofit!
- Get your hours completed legally, fast, and easy http://completehours.org Click on the link & send us your info now.
- Hispanic Participants Needed for a Study about Emotions (Duke University - Durham, NC)
- Duke University Medical Center is conducting a research study to help understand how people manage emotions.
We are looking for Hispanic particpants between the ages of 18-55 who are currently receiving mental health treatment (this includes medicat [...]
- Board Members needed (900 Trailwood Drive)
- This local child care facility is looking for two additional, professional, and volunteer Board members. Please contact us if you think you may be interested. Serious inquiries only!
Center History Method Day Care Center was the first multi-racial [...]
- Warm Up Raleigh: Knit With A Purpose! (Raleigh)
- On any given night there are approximately 1,170 people homeless in Wake County. On a cold night, the simplest comforts we take for granted go a long way to help someone living outdoors. Help us add some warmth and spread the love by serving those in [...]
- Need to complete community Service?
- http://ReachoutAmerica.com/ - This is a great way to quickly work off the hours and also help some kids at the same time !
- Subjects Needed for Study on Driver Fatigue (Research Triangle Park)
- We are conducting experiments to investigate the effects of fatigue on driving tasks. Subjects will use a realistic simulator to drive in multiple scenarios. Your brainwaves, eye movements, and facial expressions may be recorded during the experiment [...]
- Duke Young Adult ADHD & Nicotine Study (Durham, NC)
- Duke Young Adult ADHD & Nicotine Study (Durham, NC)
A research study is recruiting healthy adults between the ages of 18-25 who meet the following criteria: Diagnosed with ADHD or have ADHD symptoms Nonsmoker Have not used other tobacco products [...]
- Duke Nicotine Young Adult Research Study (Durham, NC)
- If you are a nonsmoker between the ages of 18-25 and have not used any other tobacco products in the past three years, you may be eligible for a behavioral research study.
Compensation provided. Please call Aruna for more information: show contact info [...]
- Junior/Senior High Schoolers Needed: Paid Duke Univ. Psychology Study
- The Marsh Lab at Duke University is doing research to understand how junior and senior high school students learn and to discover what we can do to improve that learning.
Junior and senior high school students, ages 15-18, have the opportunity to pa [...]
- UNC Photojournalism Project (Chapel Hill)
- Hi, my name is Cal and I'm a UNC student majoring in photojournalism. I am looking to do a photo story on eating disorders for one of my classes. As someone who has struggled with an eating disorder, this is an important issue that I feel a personal [...]
- Donated Projector Wanted (Nursing Home)
- A basic nursing home in North Raleigh just had it's Viewsonic projector bite the dust - it was donated to us. We are looking for another kind person willing to donate a projector to us for the use of our elderly residents and for it's staff - to be a [...]
- I'm looking for a galaxy phone or any phone I could get flash with cricket or boost mobile,price range 50-100 and the phone have to be updated and good condition
- Donate a Refrigerator for Elderly Activity Program (North Raleigh)
- A very basic nursing home in north Raleigh is looking for a kind person/business to donate a full size refrigerator to it's Activity Department to be used for cooking programs and food socials for elderly residents - most in their eleventh hour of li [...]
- Quickly-Community Service-NonprofitSCHOOL/COURT
- For five years now, we have been accepted by court, school, and probation in NC. http://completehours.org , a 501c3 nonprofit. Email us now, today you can be finished or tomorrow.
- Are You A Smoker?
- (855) 6-TRIALS.
- Health screening at no cost to you.
- HPCTC is looking for participants for clinical research studies.
- Seeking Adults with Type 2 Diabetes for a Research Study
- Researchers at the Duke University School of Nursing in Durham, NC, are conducting an educational research study testing effective ways of helping you manage your type 2 diabetes using the Internet. If you qualify for participation, you will be compe [...]
- Paid MRI Research Volunteers Needed (Duke Hospital, Durham)
- Do you meet these participant requirements:
- between 40-80 years old - right-handed - have at least a high school education - fluent in English - no history of brain injury (loss of consciousness longer than 3min) or disease The Brain Imaging [...]
- Warm Up Raleigh: Community Serving Together (Raleigh)
- On a mission to link arms with others to Warm Up Raleigh by serving the men, women, and children in our community experiencing homelessness and hardship.
One of my favorite quotes by Mother Teresa is, "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast [...]
- Volunteer Fundraiser for local Nonprofit (Raleigh)
- Assist with the execution of fundraising plans to increase public awareness, promote agency, and encourage new or increased contributions.
Implement fundraising activities and strategies consistent with execution of fundraising pla [...]
- Earn Up To $300 (UNC Chapel Hill)
- INFORMATIONAL: Neuroimaging attention study now recruiting participants.
Do you drink alcohol rarely, heavily, or moderately? We are conducting a research study to examine the role of dopamine and alcohol use in the attention process. Your particip [...]