Jump to: URL | Embed | Link | Tags

craigslist reno | free stuff search

QUEEN size

Text for pick-up show contact info Mt.Rose&Plumas

  • FREE CARPET (Reno NV)
    • FREE ferbel carpet first come first serve!!!!!!
  • Exterior Door with Lock & Key (Kings Beach)
    • Exterior door with 6 windows on the top 1/2 of the door. It's white colored and likely made of steel (it came with our house so we don't know exactly the make, etc.), and comes with the hinges. Functions perfectly well - we just changed doors because [...]
  • 2 Twin Box Springs (together = 1 Eastern King Box Spring) (Kings Beach, CA)
    • Perfectly functional...maybe not very pretty, but no one actually sees the box spring anyway. 2 Twins, so could be used individually for 2 standard twin beds, or together to support 1 eastern king bed. These are sitting out in front of the house so n [...]
  • Free oak clawfoot dinette table (reno recycled furniture)
    • I am getting rid of an oak clawfoot dinette table. It is in my parking lot at 780 south virginia st, reno nv 89501. Recycled furniture. First come first serve.
  • Free FAT cat (NW reno)
    • I am sad to be giving away my extremely loving fat cat. Mavis is a whopping 16 lbs, most of it being love and a little being sass. She sleeps 70% of the time and loves attention the other 30%. She loves belly rubs and licking your nose if she wants y [...]
  • 6 ft. sliding glass door (Sparks)
    • We have a 6 ft. sliding glass door that is in good condition, just needs a little cleaning up. It is yours for free. You will need to pick it up. Phone calls only, I do not respond to e-mails.

show contact info

On April 1, 2015, please help me out by texting or calling with anything your heart desires: show contact info The number is my boyfriend's in Tahoe, an architect. It would be a hoot if he actually gets phone [...]

CALL TIM show contact info NEAR MYERS OFF PIONEER TRAIL

Please come and take it away. Let me know when you have taken it by replying to this ad, so I can take ad down. Thanks.

Some field, display boards, deco pieces, etc. It went quickly last time. 615 Spice Islands Dr

  1. 1

Sparks NV 89431

  • FREE Metal Bed Frame (Tahoe City)
    • Free metal bed frame. Pick-up anytime.
  • Re Free Pygmy Goat
    • This ad was posted as an April fools prank. There is no goat.
  • 2 FREE TV'S need gone ASAP (Sparks)
    • I have 2 TV's that I need gone ASAP. We're moving across the country very soon and don't have any room to bring these. They are all in good working condition, take 1 or both. Text me if you'd like to come pick one up. One is a 20" TV/VCR combo, the o [...]
  • FREE landscape rock
    • FREE landscape rock. White or Blue(Teal). Free for the taking just have to load and haul yourself.

Call two two zero nine nine 7 1

  • Free Hot Tub (242 Costa Drive)
    • A hot tub left over by the previous tenants. I have no idea if it works or not. It is located in front of 242 Costa Drive, Sun Valley, Nevada. Please come and get it if you want it. I will remove this ad as soon as this item is gone. Thanks.
  • free card board boxes
    • Free card board boxes located meadowood mall THE WALKING COMPANY you pick up

show contact info

Rick 775-309- 3 2 0 9

  • Free Book Day April 1st and 2nd (660 E. Grove St., Grassroots Books)
    • It's Free Book Day at Grassroots Books. Each customer that comes in on April 1st or April 2nd can pick one unstickered book to take home for free. If you come on both days, you get one unstickered book each day. Choose from fiction, nonfiction, kids [...]
  • FREE PALLETS (FIREWOOD) (9600 N. VIRGINIA ST. RENO, NV.)
    • FREE PALLETS GREAT FOR FIREWOOD. CUT UP PIECES OF PALLET WOOD ALL IN CRATES. SOMETIMES WE CAN LOAD IF YOU HAVE A TRUCK OR TRAILER. YOU CAN COME AND PICK THEM UP FROM 7 - 3 MONDAY THRU FRIDAY ANY QUESTIONS CALL 745-8744
  • FREE PALLETS (FIREWOOD) (9600 N. VIRGINIA ST. RENO, NV.)
    • FREE PALLETS GREAT FOR FIREWOOD. CUT UP PIECES OF PALLET WOOD ALL IN CRATES. SOMETIMES WE CAN LOAD IF YOU HAVE A TRUCK OR TRAILER. YOU CAN COME AND PICK THEM UP FROM 7 - 3 MONDAY THRU FRIDAY ANY QUESTIONS CALL 745-8744
  • 4 chairs (Stead)
    • I have 4 free chairs, they were used in a shop environment so they need cleaned.
  • Cordless vacuum
    • Got this at a thrift store a year ago. Worked good for a while, now doesnt fully charge.

Related Links

URL to this feed

Embed this feed

RSS2HTML Preview HTML in new window

Link to this page

Tags

Tags:
 
Home
A-Z Index
Recent
Tags
Add RSS