- Need a Guide -or a Ride? Local, Airport, Zion N.P., Vegas?
- In town for the Huntsman Games? Visiting friends? Staying at a local resort? Here to hike or bike? Local resident without a car or just prefer to have someone else drive you to your appointment or destination?
If in need of a ride or guide I can lea [...]
- Carpool to Hurricane from cedar M-F
- Driving to Hurricane from Cedar Mon-Friday...leave 7am back to Cedar at 6pm. Looking for a car pooler for my husband to help cut cost of gas in his truck.
- one girl driving to Zion NP, asking $30 gas (st. george bluff street area)
- I try to go up to Zion NP often
please call if you want to OFFER $25 or $30 gas into the park i have a NP park pass
- cargo van headed to Denver (calif )
- Cargo van headed from California to Denver approx 10/25
Can transport your items or Give you a ride Email here
- Small Trailer hauled or towed (Cedar City, Utah)
- need small trailer towed or hauled to portland, or area,soon. Compensation neg.Please call or email. George.
- English bulldog (cedar city)
- this is meg. meg is real (thanks to the idiot who flagged my last ad). meg is 3 years old and in perfect health. I just got meg last weekend, but it's not working between her and my families dogs. she would be better off in a home as an only dog or w [...]
- Need my Gooseneck Horse trailer pulled from Kanab, Utah to I-15/Vegas (Kanab, Utah)
show contact info Weighs about 7,000 Lbs.
- Two looking for ride to SLC for Christmas (st. george)
- My wife and I are hoping to find a ride to Utah County / Salt Lake and back over Christmas break. We're flexible on departure and return, can help drive, and will pitch in $30 each way for gas. Please call / text Mark or Lara at 352-682-126one.
- tonight! Offer- Las Vegas to Colorado (las vegas)
- I am offering anyone a ride from vegas to Denver Colorado if you will pitch in on gas. I am open and flexible with times but would like to LEAVE Friday night the 17th.
Feel free to give me a call and we will take it from there. Leave a voice mail an [...]
- st George to Spanish fork (st George)
- I'm leaving for SF in an hour or so. Anyone need a ride? Be normal....seriously.
- Driving to Las Vegas Sat morning, 10/25 (St. George, Utah)
- I am driving to Las Vegas on the Saturday morning of October 25th & MUST be at a particular place by 11 a.m. Las Vegas time. I would not mind having a FEMALE or FEMALE-MALE couple or 2 FEMALES come with me. We MUST meet ahead of time at a public plac [...]
- St George, UT to Twin Falls, ID (Hurricane)
- Leaving Hurricane November 22nd. Can also haul 2000 lbs. cargo 6'x4'x4'. Traveling through Nevada
Panaca, Ely, Wells. NO SMOKERS
- Ride Wanted from STG to SLC on Thursday afternoon or evening
- Looking for a ride to SLC on Thursday afternoon or evening. Departure flexible and destination in the SLC Valley can be flexible, too. Can chip in some cash for gas upon arrival.
- $50 Gas $$ Offered*Need Ride to SLC Area Between 10-18 to 10-28 (St. George)
- Hi everyone! I'm a young-thinking Senior Citizen (female) looking for a ride from the St. George area to Provo, UT anytime between October 18th-28th.
From Provo, I'm taking Amtrak to Seattle, WA so would want to be dropped off at the station (just o [...]
- Need ride 10/24: ST.G to NOCAL
- Hi there,
Need ride from St George area to Northern California. Need Sacramento area but anywhere within a 2 hr radius is close enough. Need to be there around October 24 but the date is flexible take a day or two. I'm neat, respectful and will sp [...]
- RIDE OFFERED colorado to VEGAS OCT 24 and back 27 or in between (silverthorne co to vegas)
- Gas needed, split evenly based on from where. Going for life is beautiful festival. can grab anywhere in between. space for stuff also.
- Ride available St George to Denver, female only (st george)
- Driving from St George to Denver Wed morning 10/15. Female only and help with gas a big plus.
- Ride ephriem / Manti / gunnison to st George
- Ongoing need for 120 lbs in 2 boxes fit in a seat space or on floor. This is ongoing if you know anyone who travels this route I'm in need once a week. This service I will happily pay for
- National Park Trip
- Taking a multi-day tour of the southern Utah National Parks (Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, etc.). Will be leaving from St. George on the 13th, heading to Moab and back. Can pick up and drop off anywhere along the way, can take 1-2 people fo [...]
- Seek ride from St George to Denver, CO (St George)
- Hi, my name is Gene. I'm in my 30's. I currently deliver all types of commercial vehicles, from dually pick-ups to cranes. If it can go over the road by itself, I deliver it. In between drop off and pick up, I take planes, trains, rental cars, buses, [...]
- Headed North Oct 17? (st george)
- I'd like to hitch a ride with someone headed up to SLC, Ogden or even Brigham City next weekend. I could leave either Thursday evening or Friday morning the 17th. Wholesome (almost), intelligent forty-something heading up to see grand kids. Definitel [...]
- Anybody driving to Grand Junction CO?? (Cedar City Utah)
We are two Brits on adventure to cross the USA from West to East, whilst working on our revolutionary new Hostel Project! (www.podstellife.com, www.facebook.com/podstel) We are trying to prove that the world isn't a scary place and that peop [...]
- Ride Needed St. George to Denver 10/14or 10/15
- Finishing up a climbing trip and looking for a ride home! Will pitch in for gas!
Cheers! Martin show contact info
- need ride to new england (st george)
- seeking ride to new england
- may be headed to Sedona in one week OR LESS (st. george/zion NP area)
- asking $50 cash upfront for gas contribution to flag or sedona
if you need a ride that is what i am asking for a trip to AZ or points in between from St. George or areas around here