- Found cute dog (Whitehouse)
- Found adorable sweet dog around Whitehouse school. I know he must miss his family.
He has no collar or leash. Very friendly. show contact info
- LOST DACHSHUND!! (Eagles Peak Subdivison)
- $$CASH REWARD$$ for her safe return!
LOST: in the Eagles Peak subdivision or could be in the thicket. CASH REWARD!! Reese was not wearing her collar. If you have seen her, please call show contact info Thanks and please SHARE!
- Stolen T Bucket Rat Rod RatRod Ford Chevy Project (Tyler)
- Looking for my 1927 Ford T bucket body someone stole from my house.
- Lost or Stolen Dachshund (Gladewater Tx)
- We are trying to find our beautiful female dachshund. She is what is known as an extreme piebald, her body is mostly white with only a few reddish spots on her face. She is a longhair dachshund. Our neighbors said they saw someone pull over in a teal [...]
- Missing Puppy (Longview Tx. Pine Tree near Reel Rd.)
- Missing our three month old puppy. please contact me if you have any info or have seen him.
- missing puppy (longview Tx. Pine Tree)
- Missing our 3 month old puppy. Please contact me if you have seen him or have any information.
- Found - Female Beagle (Longview)
- Found an older female beagle with no collar near Lear Park. Looks to be in okay health. I will be dropping her off at the Humane Society Shelter tomorrow.
- MISSING! PEKINESE IN GLADEWATER (Gladewater)
- My dog is missing please help me find him he's a black and white Pekingese there's a reward I don't have a lot but I can give what I have and give some store credit at my shop I don't want to give up on looking
- Lost keys (Lindale, tx)
- Lost my keys somewhere in Lindale, most likely. Would probably have been somewhere around Fred's, but could be anywhere on 69. I put my keys on top of my mom's car to put my daughter in her car seat, and they fell off sometime after she drove away. T [...]
- We Find & Bring Home Lost Parrots, All Birds, Dogs & Cats East Texas (east texas)
- We Find & Bring Home Lost Parrots, All Birds, Dogs & Cats East Texas
If your Your Bird is Lost---Just get more determined to find it! If your Cat or Dog is missing, don't give up Hope. We can send a rapid phone message to cell phones and land lines [...]
- Lost 5/3 white with brown spots neutered beagle / basset mix (Tool Cedar Creek Lake)
- Sunday afternoon our family dog wandered out of our yard. He is white with brown spots. He is micro chipped but did not have his collar on. We miss him
- Never Give Up Hope East Texas~We Call Others To Find Your Lost Pet (east texas)
- Never Give Up Hope East Texas~We Call Others To Find Your Lost Pet
A Lost Pet? Read on... April 2014- Dolly, a wire fox terrier escaped from her outdoor kennel and was lost for 4 days. LostPetFinder created a search strategy and broadcast a custom [...]
- Found Red Female Dog (Mix) (Lindale, TX)
- FOUND Dog by Jim Hogg Road and I-20. She was roaming around for several days and we were afraid she was going to be hit by a car. She has a long body and straight pointy tail. She is very sweet tempered and gets along well with adults, kids, big dogs [...]
- Lost black and gray cat (Tyler, Tx)
- Our car, Nolan, was last seen on in 2013. He is gray with black stripes. He has tan fur on his belly. He has green eyes. He has had his shots but is not wearing a collar. If you see him, please let me know! His family misses him a lot! He ran when we [...]
- Found Red Lab Mix (Lindale, TX)
- This beautiful, sweet red lab mix was found wandering the streets around S. Baker street in Lindale in March 2015. She was picked up by Animal Control and was about to get euthanized because her owner had not called. We were able to save her but real [...]
- Lost wallet, retired military ID, in Jefferson (Jefferson, TX)
- My father in law lost his wallet this past weekend at the civil war reenactment in Jefferson. It has his retired military ids and other things that can't be replaced. If found you are welcome to the cash just please return the wallet with all sentime [...]
- Found Dogs in Danger of Being Euthanized!! (Smith County, Texas)
- These 4 dogs have until Wednesday to be rescued or reclaimed before they are killed for being unwanted. If this is your dog or you know who's it is or if you can rescue one, please do!! You can email me and let me know or you can get on Facebook and [...]
- Lost: Blue Pitbull (HWY 155 S near Flint)
- Our pit bull got out of the yard and has not returned. We are very concerned about her. Her name is Xenia and she is very sweet and non-aggressive. If found please, please call one of the numbers listed on the flyer in this ad.
- SOHO Cosmetics Case (Buffalo (45 and 79))
- Found cosmetics case on side of highway 79 at I-45 intersection. If you think it's yours send me a description of the case and its contents and I will mail it to you. If not claimed by May 17, will be disposed of.
- lost phone (346 or 344)
- Lost my phone driving to/from church. 346 and 178, south on 346, east on 344 then north on 69 to the mormon church. Maybe fell off in Bullard? Pink case, has $20 bill in the case. Keep the money, return the pictures.
Email show contact info [...]
- Lost or Stolen
- Blue Pit missing, family heart broken, please help find missing from Muchison Tx
- Lost set of keys (Bullard/tyler)
- I lost a set of keys this morning on my way to tyler from bullard. They had a pink bottle of hand sanitizer attached to them. If anyone has found them please contact me asap. Thank tou
- FOUND - Keys (Tyler inside SSE Loop)
- Last Sunday (4/26) I found a set of keys in my front yard in the 3600 block of Cameron. It appears to include one key for a vehicle and others I think are for riding mowers. Identify the make of the vehicle key and the business named on the hang tag [...]
- FOUND: Highschool Class Ring (Chandler)
- I found this ring a while back. Not really sure where, I think it was in WalMart or something. I've been searching for the owner for some time now. The name of the ring is Jimmy Gilliland. If you can tell me what the engraving on the inside of the ba [...]
- LOST TWO PUPPIES (Corner of College and Charnwood Tyler)
- Two 7 week old Border Collie mix puppies escaped from back yard. Recently weaned, but very dependent upon mom and 4 siblings. Please call if seen or found.