- Guitar Lessons (Iron Mtn/Dickinson County)
- Guitar lessons in my home or yours for all levels of playing. Beginners learn in a method that doesn't bore them right away and gives them results as well as advancement in a much quicker time frame, in a fun and enjoyable manner, but with the same k [...]
- Professional English Instructor offering Tutoring (Marquette)
- Professional English Instructor offering tutoring in Marquette for middle school - college. Editing, test preparation, proficiency building.
- Calumet yoga -2015 (Calumet, MI)
- Stretch, Strengthen, Relax with Relax2Fitness YOGA classes this spring 2015! Classes are held at the Calumet schools, generally in the multi-purpose room (use Public Library entrance, and go left about 40 feet; door is on left). Classes are generally [...]
- Offering Online Spanish Lessons & Tutoring (Upper Peninsula and nearby cities)
- In online Spanish classes, no doubt, we are the best!
- Beginning Microcontroller Lessons (Iron Mountain)
- I'm looking to see if there is interest in learning how to program microcontrollers. This would be open to any age with only requirements of basic computing know how (opening programs and files, copying, pasting, typing or pecking etc.) You also must [...]
- Music teacher, any instrument, any type of music. Rates $5 an hour (houghton)
- I am a person willing to offer music lessons for $5 an hour, only because I think the rates for music lessons are outrageous. You cannot learn anything if you are looking at a clock. also if I see that it will take awhile to get the hang of something [...]
- Math Tutor (Houghton)
- I'm an MTU grad student and k-12 substitute teacher looking to make a little extra money. If you have a child that needs some help in math I would be glad to help. I am willing to travel up to 10 miles or so from Houghton. If you are interested or ha [...]
- Local Marquette Math Tutor (Marquette, MI)
- I have taught math at the high school and college level for the past 25 years. My kids are now grown and I am interested in starting to tutor on the side as I begin to phase out of classroom teaching (I DO STILL LOVE MATH!!). I live in Marquette . Ra [...]
- Personal Training/Pain Management (Marquette)
- Are you looking to have better fitness or gain more strength? Do you want to lose weight? Do you have a lot of pain? I can help you fix all of this at Motions Fitness.
My name is Jared Jarvi, and I am a personal trainer at Motions Fitness. I am look [...]
- Lessons offered in your home (Marquette, Neganuee, Ishpeming)
- I give instrumental lessons on oboe, flute, clarinet, saxophone and piano. I can also teach beginner trumpet and percussion lessons.
I am willing to come to your home, which will make it very convenient for your family. I have been teaching private [...]
- Ali's Riding Academy (Ironwood)
- Riding lessons! I know it's been cold but let's start scheduling!:) We have a BEAUTIFUL indoor riding arena that keeps you out of that nasty winter wind and lesson horses are provided! $25 and hour or $40 for two hours!
Located in north Ironwood, Mi [...]
- Ojibwe Classes!!! (Free Live Online Streaming ) (UW-Eau Claire)
- Live Ojibwe classes at UW Eau Claire are broadcast and accessible for free over the internet during the following times:
- Ojibwe I: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-9:50am (central time)
- Ojibwe II: Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-2:50pm (central time)
No registra [...]
- Tutoring, Coaching, Instruction (Marquette)
- Tutoring, Coaching, and Instruction
All ages (K-12, adult); most topics (school academics, study skills and test taking, athletics and goals, life); and at your convenience. Experienced, Certifications, Educated, Professional 906 three-six-one thr [...]
- Guitar lessons (St Ignace)
- 37 years experienced guitar player offering guitar lessons for beginners/ intermediate players. I teach hand coordination, hand strengthening, scales , modes, chords. 25$ per hour build up your playing prowess over the winter ! I will travel to your [...]
- Mandarin Chinese Lessons (Foster City)
- Mandarin Chinese lessons available at any level----Chinese is easy and fun to learn and you can learn at your own pace----fees for lessons will be based upon what you can afford and we can discuss that---and if there is more than one student it will [...]
- Guitar Lessons (Escanaba)
- Im currently taking new clients for acoustic or electric guitar lessons.You can bring your guitar or I have guitars to practice on also.I have 18 years experience.Looking forward to hearing from you.Craig