- RE: Required Chimney and Roof Patch (western ma) (western ma)
- THIS IS A SCAM********
When you reply they will contact you w/ a clean my house, because we are out of the country. We will pay you w/ a check you deposit to your account. They ask for all your information (Name, Address, etc.) Please Be Care [...]
- helper at the big e (better living building)
- Need a helper /assistant to work with me at the big e fair in the better living building for the next 13 days need to be neat in appearance Reliable and dependable long hour and good pay you need scrubs as we are working the teeth whitening booth at [...]
- Filming Seeks Background Actors
- Full length Movie requires the help of local actors
- Opportunities for performers
- Studio needs Background performers
- Fallen Trash REMOVAL & clean-outin WAREHOUSE. (Western Mass )
- Need someone to clean up yard, by removing fallen tree trunks and trash. See pics. Also, repair broken fence.
- Hard Working Help (Northampton)
- Hello Valley Peeps! I am looking for a clean cut, hard working, punctual, organized, focused, young person to help us accomplish a punch-list of tasks in and around our home over the next three weeks. Tasks include some interior painting, packing and [...]
- ★ CLEANING / CLEANERS! ☆ YARD WORK ☆ Avail Today! ★ (wmass)
- We are a husband and wife team who just need extra cash to make ends meet. We work together to make the job fast while also being incredibly thorough and meticulous. You get what you pay for! We are very good at what we do, and have been called many [...]
- Opportunities in Acting
- Big Selection of movie roles
- Great Hands (Lenox)
- I am Looking for a man who is good with hands and can give full body massage on a regular basis.
I am in Lenox and have a great massage table and oil. You do not need to be a pro. You just need good strong hands.and comfortable working the complete [...]
- Dirty Girl Pics (ePics)
- Options for Photos and Videos for sale made by me ;)
- major movie Employing Background fill
- Numerous Looks wanted for film
- Non-speaking Parts
- Paid Acting parts
- Auditions for Dressed background
- Unexperienced & seasoned Men and Women for Extras
- Plaster and Sand (Springfield)
- Wall paper removed. Now need someone to get walls ready for paint, must be experienced. Plaster and Sand. 5 Rooms and a hallway. Email back if interested.
- Bee removal from side of the building (springfield)
- Bees on the side of our building. Respond if you have knowledge of how to remove and how much you will charge . Property in Springfield , along Boston Rd . maximum 10 bees
- require chimney removed and roof patched & clean (western mass)
- need an unused brick chimney removed from the second story roof of a single-family home in western mass. I can dispose of the bricks, I just need roofers or masons to take down the chimney and patch the hole in the roof.
- Bush removal (West Springfield)
- Looking to removal around 14 large bushes. Around 15' tall. I can take them down. Looking for someone to dispose of them. Someone with a large chipper would be perfect.
- companion and personal assistant wanted (south hadley)
- i am looking for a female companion and personal assistant to help with householdbusiness chores like cleaning laundry errands, online research. also, a regular one hour body massage would be good for me to relax and not be stiff ( compensation is mo [...]
- 2-PAINTERS NEEDED (Windsor, CT)
- We are a Ludlow, MA based painting company looking for 2-painters to help us with the restoration of a large Historic house in Windsor, CT. Starting date would be this Monday September 15th.
This project is about 500-600 man hours to be split betwee [...]
- Quote needed for moving a desk (Fitchburg to Biddeford, ME)
- I need a large reception desk (3 or 4 pcs, weighing almost 850 pounds total) moved from storage in Fitchburg, MA and delivered and set up in Biddeford, Maine
I have $300.00 for the move that needs to include your labor and your transportation. Move [...]
- Painter needed (holyoke)
- We are a national painting contractor out of Ohio. Need someone to take care of some touch up work at one of our jobs in hokyoke. Please call for details
- Post fliers at UMass Amherst campus (amherst ma)
- I need someone, preferably a student, to post fliers advertising t-shirts throughout the UMass Amherst campus. Please contact me for more details, thanks!
- farm yard clean up (whatley)
- got some old fencing, barbed wire, livestock wire, old rabbit cages and what not
some plastic barrels full of odds and ends scrap metal old truck rear end and truck bed liner... old fridge and a water heater come take a look tell me what you would [...]
- Painter's Helper Noho, 1-2 days, good $$$ (Noho)
- Hello! Charming, intelligent and fair-minded house painter (and grad student in the College of Ed at UMass) seeks painter's helper for two days, north Noho. Interior job, easy work. Light sanding, cleaning, some painting if you know how to wield a br [...]
- licensed plumber $500.00
- looking for a licensed plumber, We are putting a Gas Domenic hot water and Gas Furnace (Hotwater)
it was gas before we are just upgrading. Must be licensed Mike
- Driver asap (North adams)
- Driver wanted to drive pick up truck around for a salesman. Preferable 18-24 male. Pay will be discussed. Not experience necessary just valid drivers license
- Need help moving swingset (Agawam, MA)
- Looking for someone who can move our large wooden swing set from Agawam to Feeding Hills in mid-late October. Will probably need flatbed or similar. Please email quote if interested. Thank you!
- Looking for a handy man for a few projects (Pittsfield)
I am a single mom who wants to re-imagine my kitchen. I have worked as a framer, so am able to measure, cut, and hammer. I have not really done much finish work, or remodeling. I need someone to help me figure out how to do what I want, and a [...]
- Apartment Turnover Contractor Wanted (Springfield MA)
- Looking for a fully insured contractor interested in apartment turnovers in the Springfield MA area. Turnovers include but are not limited to flooring replacement, cleaning, painting, minor maintenance repairs. If you are interested and are fully ins [...]
- LOOKING FOR A PAINTER (Greater Springfield & Enfield)
- I'm looking for 2 helpers for about 2-3 days to help finish painting a larger porch. If things work out, I'll need help with a Historic House that will be a 4-5 week project.
Looking to start immediately. Like tomorrow morning! HERE'S WHAT I'M LOOK [...]
- need a ride to regis college (Springfield)
- Need a ride back and forth to Regis College in Weston Mass. 2 nights a week from Springfield (tuesday) (Thursday) need to be there for 5-9pm. Please call to discuss payment. thanks Melody
- Garden & Landscape design and Maintenance (Westfield)
- Small business Needs 1 - 2 part time workers for landscaping. Experience preferred but will train. Own transportation! women encouraged to apply!
Contact Jessica show contact info pay is negotiable on experience.
- Independent Contractors (Lowell, Worcester, Salisbury & Haverhill )
- New England's largest photo- classified publication seeks part time route delivery drivers in your area, additional opportunities for Advertising sales, both for print media and website exist.
â€¢ You must be 21, â€¢ Have an insured and rel [...]
- piano movers needed 9/19 (Montague center)
- I need experienced piano movers to UNLOAD ONLY (not move) a Kawai GS-60 (grand) piano on the afternoon of 9/19. The piano is being shipped cross-country, and I need someone to move it from the truck into the house (and re-attach the legs and pedals). [...]
- looking for help mowing lawns $8 hr (springfield )
- Small Lawn & Winter Service company looking to hire someone to help mow
lawn and snow blow in the winter position pays $8 hr to start but with more properties to come that will increase asap looking for someone to start asap you can e mail call or [...]
- move sofa and shelves--no stairs (amherst center)
- Center Amherst--move furniture from outside porch to inside porch, through two doors, so need to have some experience doing this. Needs two people. About an hour's work, at most. First floor. please tell if you have had experience in moving things wi [...]
- Immediate odd job help available (agawam)
- Strong and able bodied worker available for any odd jobs starting today, 5/29/14. Looking to work ASAP. Able to lift and move objects. Landscaping and outdoor experience and currently working fulltime outdoors. Email with job description and desired [...]
- move small hoop house (leverett)
- Do you have a medium sized flat bed trailer?
I have a small cattle panel hoop house that needs to be hauled from Leverett to Ware. I moved it in the back of my long bed pickup truck awhile back, and that's doable, but a trailer would be easier. If I [...]
- Handyman Wanted easy work $15HR (springfield)
- Handyman Wanted easy work
To Install bath room & kitchen faucet Hi, Looking for Handyman for side jobs We Paid between $15 HR on Jobs Must have tools and Transportation List Job at or Proficient at like Drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical y [...]
- knocking on doors / canvassing (Enfield/Hartford)
- We need someone that is able to knock on doors in neighborhoods in CT. I If you have the confidence to knock on a door and ask if they would like to have their roof examined because of recent storm damage, call us immediately we'll have you start tod [...]
- Light weight sheet metal cabinet needs moving (Belchertown)
- I am looking for someone to move a light weight metal cabinet from Belchertown to Indian orchard.
- Install 2 8 foot sections stockade fence (Gloucester)
- Need an experience fence installer to install two lengths of 8 foot fence along the top of a stone wall area. Can probably use existing posts but may have to add one post.
Is a little bit of a tricky area so I would like somebody who is experienced [...]
- Merchandiser - Building end caps, displays, PLANOGRAMs- ASAP!! (pittsfield)
- Merchandiser - Building end caps, displays, PLANOGRAMs- ASAP!!
Pittsfield http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BDSMARKETING&cws=1&rid=15869 Compensation: 11-13 DOE Please use link below to apply and be considered immediate [...]
- Winterize my Yahama 4stroke Outboard (Pittsfield)
- Looking for an experienced person. Boat is on Onota Lake property.
- Need Help with a very small move-1hr , Sat. 9/13 (Shelburne Falls)
- hi! I'm looking for some help with a small move on Sat., 9/13, in Shelburne Falls.
Only going down the street and nothing super heavy needs to be moved.1st floor to 1st floor. I'm sure we will be done in a hour with time to spare. I will have alrea [...]
- Ride to & from Franklin County Fair (Greenfield)
- Looking for a ride to and from Greenfield area to Franklin County Fair.
If interested call and lets discuss cost. thanks
- Landscape work needed (Pittsfield)
- Looking for help with trimming shrubs around my house. Need own reliable transportation. Please call me to discuss and for further information
show contact info ask for Walter.
- Oil to Gas conversion (Springfield)
- Licensed heating contractor wanted to perfom conversion on existing oil boiler. Gas fitter available.
- Need a ride to Weymouth Ma (Weymouth)
- Hi, I need a ride to Weymouth Massachusetts with 4-5 Boxes, Bike, AC etc. I am in Springfield and looking to save some money.
John show contact info
- Landscape Help needed (Pittsfield)
- I am looking for some landscape laborers to help with a small construction project in Pittsfield. If you have a hoist license that would be helpful. The project involves removing and relocating a gravel sidewalk. You must be able to get to the job si [...]
- Gardening light raking
- Looking for some gardening and light raking to be done.
A delicate touch is needed. Pays cash!!! Tuesday only!!
- ******MOVERS NEEDED********** (Holyoke)
- My family and I are moving to our new home we need at least two people to help us move everything. Will pay for your lunch,and pick you up if you need a ride. Please respond through this ad via email, no phone calls or texts,we are busy with a busine [...]
- Looking for experienced plumber (Springfield)
- We are looking for an experienced plumber who has done all kind of upgrading and installation for bathroom. If you are certified and have the ability to help install shower, please email me back with your name and company name... please include your [...]
- MOVE MEN IN YOUR OWN TRUCK (NASHUA)
- We are looking for 2 men to do moves on a part time basis. Sometimes 2-3 jobs per week. Moving truck, pickup truck is nessecary. When responding please give your name phone number, where you live and any experience you may have. First job could be to [...]
- looking for bobby bristol (pittsfield)
- hey bobby call me i have another hauling job for you i missed place your# dgo
- Need Moving Help/Truck from Amherst, MA to Boston, MA - Sept 7th (Amherst, MA)
- Moving next weekend (Sept 7th) from Amherst, MA to Boston, MA. Need a 10 ft. box truck and max two movers. Please quote as I want to finalize by Wednesday by latest. Thank you!
Heavy items include one queen bed mattress, elliptical, Center Coffee Ta [...]
- Roofer (ware or holyoke )
- looking for one Roofer and one laborer to help with a job in holyoke..
roof is steep, needs to be ripped, sheathed, and shingled if you live in ware and need a ride, you can ride in with me this is one roof but there may be some interior work or m [...]
- Movie Roles open to Males & Females
- Big Selection of movie jobs
- looking for cleaners in the franklin area (franklin,ma)
- looking for cleaners to do janitorial services in the franklin
work days are everyday from 6-9am sunday 8-10am pay is 9$ an hour please call show contact info
- laborer carpentry (west brookfield)
- looking for a laborer with some basic carpentry skill. someome local with own transportation a must. this is for a new house construction and hours depend upon the weather. willing to work, not use your phone while on the clock and show up on time yo [...]
- Seeking Home Repair Help (Patching Hole in Ceiling) (Spofford, NH (Near Franklin County))
- I am seeking an experienced home repair specialist who can fully repair a hole in the sheetrock in the ceiling of one of our bathrooms that a plumber had to recently cut in order to get access to a pipe that was leaking. I'm guessing that patching th [...]
- Wall Paper Removal (Springfield)
- Wall Paper Removers wanted. Short term labor gig, other work may be available. Send your rate, better if you work as a team.
- ride to shutesbury (easthampton/amherst)
- looking for someone who can get me to shutesbury and back to easthampton or amherst. will cover gas expenses, time. contact
- Lawn clean-up gig (northampton)
- Looking for someone to help get our lawn in order after several weeks of neglect (no mowing necessary - we did that, but do need help with weeding, trimming, etc). We'd really like to get this done sometime this weekend.
- Need bypass doors installed in living room (pittsfield)
- A person I know had to move in with her daughter and needs to have a set of bypass doors (like sliding closet doors) installed in the living room entrance so she can use it as a bedroom. The opening is 6'5" tall and 5'4" wide. It would use bypass doo [...]
- Fascia, Roof Sheathing labour Cleaner needed (Wilbraham)
I am looking for an experienced fascia repair, roof sheathing, Rafter tail man. THIS JOB IS IN LAKE FOREST - NEED TO KNOW YOUR AVAILABLE ASAP. The job pays $250 for the day. Must have transportation, own tools, ladders, Saws etc. Please text [...]
- Got truck? Short moving job! (amherst ma)
- We need our stuff moved from Amherst to Mount Holyoke Campus, South Hadley, on Aug 31. Everything should fit in a large truck. When we moved in, we used whole back of open pick-up and a van. Everything will be in boxes except for twin-size futon that [...]
- SOMEONE FIX MY WINDOW! (Pittsfield)
- DESPERATELY ISO someone who can replace my broken window! It was a garden window, roughly 4' x 5'. We want someone to come look at it, give us an estimates and show us options on what we can replace it with and replace it! We've had a few people come [...]
- Hiring moving help
- I am hiring people to help move my household on Monday, September 1.
The job starts at 10AM and should take 5 to 7 hours. We load in Hatfield and unload in Northampton. Email me with phone number where I can reach you. I will call back on Saturda [...]
- Be a Extra on the Movie Set
- brand new movie jobs for Guys and Gals of any age
- Handyman On Call (Public School) (Springfield)
- Veritas Prep Charter is looking for a handyman we can call in for odd jobs around the school.
- This position will mainly involve mounting various items on the wall, assembling furniture, disassembling and moving furniture, etc. - Experience requir [...]
- pig feeding ,fall time clean up and fenceing (ashfield)
- start up hog farm with unique concept is looking for help sorting foods and feeding hogs. sorting and loading pigs. spring clean up, assist in fencing and hut building. possibly setting up some greenhouses and quonset hut
could turn into full time p [...]
- Looking for licensed car mechanic with accredited shop (spfld ma or surrounding)
- Looking for a professional auto mechanic with their own accredible shop, accepts credit cards, and has affordable prices. I need my right possibly left struts done in my 2006 maxima. I also have a mysterious sound noone has been able to diagnose if u [...]
- construction laborer (hamden)
- looking for a construction helper. works includes demo prep ...sheetrock work .flooring painting etc. pay based on experience. must have transportation. call
- FREE (Holyoke)
- Hot Water heater you haul away. Not in working condition. Good for scrap metal.
- ▓ Our Company is Seeking a Number of Inspired Folks to Start Right Now (Western Massachusett)
- If you have been searching for the best job? Do you require one that's flexible and pays great? As long as you have a computer and basic typing skills we could aid you to develop a new occupation today. It's very easy to apply and begin making money [...]
- Sheetrock guys (Ware)
- I'm looking for two guys. One strictly laborer. Should be able to measure and cut the correct sides. One more guy that can help tape after we hang. Entry level taper is ok. I'm looking for self motivated guys. Reliable guys with valid licenses and va [...]
- ▓ Have Basic Computer System Abilities? Make Big Dollars Here ▓ (Western Massachusett)
- You want to earn some more money? And would like to do it quick as well as very easy? You need to look into this fantastic gig! Your looking at a prior experience required position that suits all types of people. It is easy, as well as pays great. Ge [...]
- Driver w/van needed for move. (amherst ma)
- Driver with cargo van (& space for 2 passengers) needed for move from Amherst to Charlemont, MA Sat., Aug. 30 preferred (could be 1 day before or after). Only 2 beds & personal belongings to help move. Make offer for 3-hr. job.
- need help moving!!! (amherst ma)
- hey! i'm looking for someone to help me move a dresser and a bed/boxspring from south amherst to right near town
i'm moving stuff into my new house and need a hand /// i can totally toss you a few bux or some beers or w/e u need the date would be [...]
- Looking for a reliable and trustworthy handy person (Becket)
- September to November? Looking for a reliable and trustworthy handy person to help do small odd jobs around the house when its available. Must be reasonable too. Please provide the hourly rate or by the job. Any reference may help. Perhaps in the spr [...]
- who near Northampton can fix a vintage 40's fan? stopped turning (Northampton)
- any leads on who can do some small electrical repair like that? established, experienced is what i'm looking for.
- Need unloading help friday afernoon (Williamstown, MA)
- I need one person to help unload a moving truck on friday afternoon.
Job Will be 3 hours Please send your pay requirements.
- Chimney Liner (springfield)
- Experienced with Chimney Liner? Small gig offered. Email back with contact information. All reasonable quotes considered.
- Looking for a mechanic whose good with 90s BMWs (Sheffield, MA)
- Looking for a mechanic capable of fixing some parts to a 1998 bmw 740iL. Sick of the ridiculous labor rates at shops. So anyone just looking for some side money and are good at diagnosing and fixing mechanical problems, please reply to this ad throug [...]
- Help wanted fri 8/22 and sat 8/23 (East Hampton ,ma)
- Help wanted on Friday (8/22/14 ) and sat (8/23/14) in the construction field. Please have some experience . Please call for more info, please wear jeans,workboots, bring lunch and water.
Please be drug/alcohol free.male or female Pay is $12-$14 per [...]
- Renovation Contrators Needed ASAP
- Looking for contractors to put in a bid for a multi-fam house renovation.
let me know if that's you I need contractors to see the property saturday Aug 23
- Paid Focus Group (Springfield, MA)
- Paid Focus Group (Springfield, MA)
Focus Group will be conducted at La Quinta Inns and Suites in Springfield, MA Compensation: $80 for four hours On Wednesday, September 10, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. we will be holding a focus group in Sp [...]
- Mowing, baling, removing hay (Leverett)
- I am looking for somebody interested in mowing 22 acres of mixed grass, alfalfa, goldenrod, and milkweed, baling the hay, and removing it, after November 1. The hay won't be good for feed--we just need to have it removed to get rid of the thatch buil [...]
- CDL Driver (Warren)
- Occasional driver needed for special event company. Looking for someone with experience to drive to different show sites to deliver or pick up rental equipment with company truck. Pay is negotiable.
- appliance delivery (florence-west springfield)
- Looking for someone to pick up a stove, in Haydenville, and a fridge, in florence, and bring both to west dpringfield. Time is fkexible.
- [cleaner]with carpet installer needed. . . (western mass)
- I am looking for someone to install about 55 yards of carpet in a room and a staircase and clean floor. You will have to provide the padding and carpet...
- need help with fixing car stereo install (south amherst)
- EDIT 8/15/2014 4:10pm - If this ad is up, I'm still looking. Also, all replies must contain answers to the 3 questions below. Thank you.
I need help with my car stereo. I have a 2005 Elantra. I installed it about 2 years ago and I do not think it w [...]
- Field Verification (Northampton St.)
- Looking for an individual with a vehicle, a current drivers license, valid auto insurance and good communication skills. Must be able to report findings in a selected area and report to us via phone.
Candidate should have the capability to take digi [...]
- Need labourer (Norwell )
- $20/hr cash
Smash up ceramic tile. Put in bags. Put bags outside. Cut carpet up into strips. Roll up. Put outside. Move wood bundles. Sweep rooms out. Vacuum. By then I'll have more chores ready for you. Start now. When you answer ad. Today. Transp [...]
- Renovation Plumbing job (hadley)
- I need plumbing for a kitchen sink to be installed in an upstairs bedroom. I have removed the sheet rock and see that a ventilation pipe runs through the wall already. It looks to be cast iron though.
I would need a licensed plumber to install the i [...]
- labor/sweep (lee ma)
- Need help sweeping. Do not apply if you have asthma. Pay$100.00
- sweepers /helper (lee outlet)
- TODAY.......NOW......Looking for some local help.we are doing floor prep and need a couple guys to help with sweeping and clean up etc .bring a dust mask .not a position for anyone with asthma..we are grinding and polishing a concrete floor.
- STRONG BACK(s) needed for moving stuff (Forest Park, springfield)
- I can pay like $15 an hour to move heavy furniture and stuff out and 2 pieces IN of my 2nd floor apt to get ready for a yard sale. Two preferred because I'm very limited of lifting. There is one VERY HEAVY and tall piece that needs to come up. This w [...]
- Expeirenced floor grinder/operator ( lee ma)
- Looking for grinder operator to run Edco twin disc propane grinder with dmya-cert and strip-cert.
Will pay based on prduction. Do not call if not expericed..!